main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Star Wars Episode 7 Plot Ideas

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DarthRuss, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King3000

King3000 Jedi Padawan

Aug 17, 2014
    Rough Guess at the Intro.....

There must be some sort of action going on in space above Tatooine, Boyega is a Stormtrooper (this is 100%) his tie is shot down (again perhaps explains the Falcon and X-Wing outside the Cantina). Daisy wearing clothing similar to that of lukes in ANH and rescues Boyega, takes him back to her AT-AT home and he gets a change of clothes (Raggedy clothes as I described from the cantina scene, almost like he had been dragged off the street onto set).
    Daisy heads to the Cantina in search of Han with her droid (which is an actual prop pushed along on bars) and Boyega in tow. She arrives is confronted by SIMON PEGG complete in alien prothetics including an enlarged neck, she raises her blaster, he takes it from her and points it back at her "Don't point a blaster unless you intend to use it", Chewie comes over "Ha what good is a one armed Wookie", Chewie rips Peggs arm off and hands Daisy back the gun.

Han arrives (Wearing his iconic outfit minus the waistcoat which is replaced with a thin cut biker style leather jacket) looking flustered, I am guessing he still has the falcon and has possibly returned after whatever was happening in space to cause Boyega to crash, anyhow the owner of the Cantina (Lupita Nyong'o complete with CGI reference dots on her face) shouts "HAN SOLO" too which the entire Cantina stops and turns to Han (A Proper western moment) "You have 25 Bounties on your head" which implies Han is still playing rogue.

Also during the scene Boyega says "Thats when I met you" and "I didn't want to fight".

Outside a massive object (could be a ship/planet/moon) is destroyed again pointing towards there being a conflict in the sky, everyone exits the Cantina to watch **** go down.

Lurknomore and starocean90 like this.
  2. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    are you saying Lupita is an alien owner of a cantina???

3. King3000

King3000 Jedi Padawan

Aug 17, 2014
    Alien/Part Cyborg something with CGI enhancement, and she is the authority in the Cantina.

Lurknomore and starocean90 like this.
  4. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    didn't some guy at the Cantina claim that she's playing Leia's political rival???

5. King3000

King3000 Jedi Padawan

Aug 17, 2014
    Well if she is then she has 2 roles in the film.

Flapjack4 and Lurknomore like this.
  6. Lurknomore

Lurknomore Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 18, 2014

AWESOME. :D

MakingStarWars you should see this.

King3000 Do you think Lupita is a bounty hunter? Do you know if she pilots a ship?

That's entirely possible if her cantina character has a CGI-ed face.

7. MakingStarWars

MakingStarWars Jedi Master star 4

Oct 20, 2008
    The information didn't check out with my people in the end.

8. Lurknomore

Lurknomore Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 18, 2014
    Which information? The entire scene?

9. Hoggsquattle

Hoggsquattle Jedi Master star 5

Feb 7, 2009
    The movie should have no plot - it should should an avant grade variety show with all the actors playing different personality traits of Lady GaGa with Carrie Fisher playing the role of God and Tony Bennett portraying himself (because quite frankly who else could).

10. JediFan215

JediFan215 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 31, 2014
    As the kids say today "Or Nah"

Hoggsquattle likes this.
  11. darthtyrell

darthtyrell Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2013
    I think this would be a cool set up for ep. 7

Adam driver will play Luke's failed apprentice turned sith. Luke trained him very strictly and never gave any explanations of the dark side fearing if he brought it up it would spark interest. One of Adams early missions, retrieving ancient sith artifacts, goes terribly wrong leaving their other accomplices dead and Adam an amputee. hence the robot arm. After this Adam feels incredible guilt and searches for a way to stop death and become invincible. He begins reading up on the power of the dark side. Years later during peaceful negotiations on Adams home planet, the empire begins air striking in hopes to eliminate the Jedi master luke and his promising apprentice. Luke tells Adam they must leave at once because if they are destroyed there is no hope for the Jedi order. Adam stubbornly refuses telling Luke his home planet, family and friends come first. Luke says there is nothing they can do besides either leave or stay and die with the planet. Adam resists. Luke puts him to sleep via chokehold and drags him on board his star fighter. Once landed in corucaunt Adam awakens livid at his master and curses him, calling him an old fool. Adam asks why Luke's never taught him about the other side, and says Luke's methods are weak. Much to Luke's horror he can sense his apprentices rapid descent to the dark side. The apprentice ignites his light saber to initiate battle against his master. A heated fight ensues leavin Adam armless again. Adam, full of hatred subconsciously gains the ability to force choke and does so to his mater. Luckily rebel troops hear the commotion and come shooting at Adam until he is forced to leave. With evil in his eyes. Luke and Adam have many battles over the next years. Adam travels the galaxy finding all the information on dark side teachings that he can, furthering his power. Adam mercilessly disposes of elite rebel soldiers, generals and a even a few jedi until luke decides that he must finally be stopped. A final battle between Luke and Adam ends with Luke slashing his face and limbs off and Luke leaves him for dead. Luke goes into hiding after this vowing to never teach the ways of the force again. Adam having barely survived crawls to his ship and goes thru cybernetic surgery. He amasses a sith temple filled with dark artifacts and sith lore. He adopts the title darth ruin from his favorite sith lord. He begins searching the galaxy for the ancient sith secret weapon hidden within a planet.

A cool side note, they finally convince Luke to come a long as he finds out his job of ending his old apprentice is left unfinished. But Luke is changed, he sees no more light and dark. He is relentlessly trying to finish his final task. Stopping at nothing. A dark Jedi. Luke struggles with this balance thought the trilogy and finds himself becoming evil to defeat evil. Especially as his old comrades are killed throughout. Increasing his hate for darth ruin.

12. Redimet

Redimet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2014
    I think Episode 7 will be called Star Wars Episode 7 Children of the Force. And the story will be.....well about the children of the force.

13. DidIAskWhatWasCanon

DidIAskWhatWasCanon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2014
    Just so long as we get to watch the cantina band perform Chacarron Macarron I'm content. Any word on THAT, MakingStarWars?

14. commander cody

commander cody Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 6, 2014

CGI face seems to check out in this photo:
    [​IMG]

15. Hoggsquattle

Hoggsquattle Jedi Master star 5

Feb 7, 2009
    I can't keep up with slang anymore :p - what does that mean? Is it "or not"?

Of course, it needs a host - who is worthy of of that gig?

16. HugoWanKenobi

HugoWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 3, 2013
    There is some green screen in her mouth... I'd say: CGI teeth.

17. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998

It's written by a guy from StarWars7News' forums, and was sent out to many sites to see who would bite. It's fan fiction.

18. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    he was here first, so he actually came from these forums .[face_whistling]:p

19. MakingStarWars

MakingStarWars Jedi Master star 4

Oct 20, 2008
    I'm of the stance that if two big things are wrong, you can't trust any of it. Star Wars 7 News feels that you can be wrong about two big things and the tiny details are right still. I was busy and ran it for the entertainment value but decided it needed to be taken down after two sources said "no way Jose" to it.

I'm not a debunker, but I decided I didn't want that in my archive at MSW so to speak. It could all be right. But more than three people I trust and respect didn't buy it.

For the record, the person writing that stuff might have been told inaccurate information too. I don't really know.

Darth Phobos likes this.
  20. vypernight

vypernight Jedi Master star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    My take on it:

The movie starts with the lightsaber crashing into the atmosphere of the desert planet, landing in a sand dune. Up in space, the alliance battles the Empire, with Sydow leading the Imperial forces. John Boyega (I'll just call his character 'John' from here on) is a TIE pilot who gets shot down but manages to survive when his TIE crashes (This hints that there's more to him than we see). He encounters Daisy, and at first they clash, but then they find the lightsaber and head into town to learn about it.

Meanwhile, they're persued by Lupita, who is John's superior, and a battle breaks out in the town (John mentioned a fight while filming a desert scene), but they're rescued by Han and Chewbacca, who are using an Alliance ship. Han takes them to a forest planet, which is the current base for the Alliance, as the Empire still controls Corruscant.

Leia leads the Alliance, and when she sees the lightsaber, she knows it belongs to Luke, who hasn't been seen in years. R2D2 figures out the planet it came from, but it's in Imperial space, and Leia forbids anyone to go there for the time being. Motivated by Daisy, Han steals the Falcon, and he, Daisy, John, Chewie, and R2D2 leave for the planet (A video shows people watching a helicopter that I believe was to be the Falcon. This would by why only the Falcon is taking off). When she learns this Leia takes C3PO and follows, with Oscar, an Alliance pilot, taking her.

They arrive at the planet and the castle and they clash with Lupita's forces. Han, Chewie, and John hold them off, while Daisy enters the castle. There, she finds the cyborg (Gleeson) and his apprentice, Ruin (Driver). The cyborg reveals he's either a desendent of Obi Wan's or a clone, and that he captured Luke and froze him in Carbonite (I personally don't like this idea, but it's the only way I could think of that they can hold Luke for a long time). Leia then appaears in space leading the fleet, but Gleeson reveals this was all a trap to get Daisy to bring her and Leia here so he could destroy the last of the Skywalkers (Daisy is revealed as Han and Leia's daughter, who's been in hiding). In addition, the planet has a weapon that will destroy the fleet in space, who are engaging Imperial forces.

What Gleeson and Driver didn't foresee, however, is John, who frees Luke. Luke is disoriented, but he is able to kill either Gleeson or Driver, with the other escaping. John then kill Lupita, and Han and Chewie reboard the Falcon and join in the fight in space. Luke then destroys the superweapon, but since he's not at 100%, he winds up physically crippled.

The Imperials flee, and Luke reveals that he hid because he feared anyone he trained would fall to the Dark Side. Now knowing that DS forces seek his family, he agrees to train John and Daisy.

(Luke ending up seriously crippled replaces the usual major death in a SW movie but still allows him to train the new heroes.)

21. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014
    The plot will be full of Star Wars stuff.

dekaneas, Ganger and JediKnightWax like this.
  22. JediKnightWax

JediKnightWax Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    The Opening Crawl

23. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    Wait, so this King300 is the same knucklehead who posted this same exact thing at Starwars7news, posting it as a spoiler which is as pathetic as anything else anyone can post?​

24. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    There will be a hole and the movie will concern the plot falling into the hole.

25. JediFan215

JediFan215 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 31, 2014
    ^way to be upbeat and positive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.