main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Star Wars Episode 7 Plot Ideas

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DarthRuss, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bosmana

bosmana Jedi Knight

Sep 26, 2006
    Daisy's character and Adam Drivers character will be revealed to be Han/Leia's kids. They will be twins like in the Legends EU. This won't get revealed until later in the movie. Unlike before, Daisy will be the one who turns dark but will find redemption at the end of the trilogy.

Also, a major character will die in Episode VII, and i'm 90% sure it's Chewie.

2. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012

So, rehashed EU is their new and original story that they have been working on so hard?

[​IMG]

3. JediKnightWax

JediKnightWax Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    They bring Chewie back from the dead to kill him off again.

TheBBP likes this.
  4. JediFan215

JediFan215 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 31, 2014
    Alright, Time to get this thread back on track.
    This is Act I of a plot sypnopsis written by me, the opening of which is heavily influenced by the opening MakingStarWars provided
    Here We Go
    Following the Opening Crawl (I didn't write that)
    ACT 1​
    The film opens with a space battle in which a TIE Fighter gets shot down to Tatooine. Kira Solo (Daisy Ridley) sees the ship crash down and takes her speeder to rescue the pilot. She then takes the pilot (John Boyega) to a Cantina, where both the Millennium Falcon and an X-Wing await. Captain Kelvin (Boyega) is taken in the back of the cantina and set down on a medical table. Han and Leia Solo (Ford and Fisher) are both there, along with C-3P0 (Daniels), Valin Korr (Pip Andersen), Leia’s Jedi Apprentice, and Ania Skywalker (Crystal Clarke), Luke’s daughter with N. Din from Heir to the Jedi (This is pure speculation on my part).

When Kelvin wakes up, it is revealed that he has been spying on the Empire for some time and he has discovered their terrible plan: the resurrection of Darth Plagueis. To do this, they need the Blood of the Chosen One, and must perform the ceremony on the date of Anakin Skywalker’s birth, which is one month away.
    On the Falcon, Han and Leia’s son, Nicolai Solo (Oscar Isaac), who has a dress sense like Lando’s, calls his father over comm link and informs him that there is a Troop Transport approaching from the distance.
    Han curses and the group takes off for the Falcon and Daisy’s X-Wing. Han, Leia, Valin and Ania, along with C-3P0 board the Falcon, while Ania and Kelvin get in the X-Wing (Which is a two-seater), and set off to search for Luke Skywalker (we are told this through dialogue with Han), while The Falcon goes to the Rebel base at Veritas.

As the ships blast off, the troops transports fire on them, but fail to hit their mark. The pilot then contacts Lady Khai (Lupita Nyong’o), who is on a cloaked Star Destroyer over Tatooine, which decloaks after the Falcon and X-Wing blast away.
    Khai, on the bridge turns to Admiral Dooku (Gwendoline Christie) and Vertasè (Adam Driver) and asks if Skywalker is still secure.
    Vertasè confirms that he is, right before a Mandalorian (Domhnall Gleeson) approaches. He wears the armor of Death Watch and a Darksaber is on his belt.
    Vertasè orders the Mando to follow the Falcon, handing him a datapad that lists possible bases for the Rebels.
    The Mando takes off in one of the Death Watch ships.
    END ACT I
    Cast of Act I (In Order of appearance)
    Daisy Ridley as Ania Solo
    John Boyega as Captain Kelvin
    Harrison Ford as Han Solo
    Pip Andersen as Valin Korr
    Crystal Clarke as Ania Skywalker
    Anthony Daniels as C-3P0
    Lupita Nyong’o as Lady Khai
    Gwendoline Christie as Admiral Dooku
    Adam Driver as Vertasè

Domhnall Gleeson as Mandalorian
    ACT II is coming soon

5. spacename_the_name

spacename_the_name Jedi Master star 3

Feb 5, 2005
    Ok, so here goes...

The opening scene will be over Tatooine with a space battle. The Empire will be battling someone, not whatever the republic is at that time. It will most likely be a rebellion of some sort, more on that later.

A TIE fighter will get shot down and crash land on Tatooine. Daisy's character (Kira) will be the one who finds them and realizes that someone is alive. This is Boyega's character (let's call him Sam)

Sam is a force sensitive pilot in service under the Empire. This is not a secret, as the Empire encourages force users and trains them (major point here). However he's fed up with the Empire as they are trying to do something very bad and he has inside info.

But what about the Jedi? The "republic equivalent", will NOT be in favor of the Jedi. They have gone so far as banning force users from their ranks and possibly being involved in Luke's exile. There will probably be one politician who's particularly against the Jedi. Basically saying, "look what happened to the old republic"...

The empire and the republic will NOT be in open conflict. They will be in a sort of volatile cold war since ROTJ. Sam's character knows a plot that could disrupt this. Kira will bring this information to her dad, Han Solo.

Han will basically say, find Luke.

Where is Luke?
    He's in exile because he found he's too powerful. There is more to the force than he thought. The empire is teaching their force users a watered down combat ready force. Luke knows that the force holds much more power. He's having trouble controlling it.

Max Von Sydow's character (Dow) will be the Empire's force knights instructor. He will not be explicitly evil, just not for the republic (as he is a Jedi)

The Grave Robber will be a rogue third party, possibly in cahoots with the Empire. He's finding relics related to the force and causing issues with both sides.

Domhall and gang will be part of the new rebellion and defacto Jedi Knights, but not officially. They are Force outcasts that aren't accepted in the republic but hate the Empire. Team up with Kira, help her find Luke.

Adam Driver will be part of the republic, but very tempted and intrigued about the darkside. He finds something Sith related. Becomes movies main villain at the end.

Gwendolyn (Wen), will be a Knight Trooper hunting down Sam who she knows betrayed the Empire and can expose their plan.

Kira was on Tatooine and mostly hidden from the Republic because she's force sensitive (or has the chance to be).

Leia is trying to hide her abilities which are now manifesting something awful.

Something, something, Luke at the end realizes he needs to unite the force users and sets up the rest of the movies in trying to set up a new jedi order.
    (the PT started out with a fully realized Jedi order, the OT started out with almost none and the one who could restart it, the ST will focus on rebuilding it)

and that's all I got.

tl;dr The Republic and the Empire are in a cold war. The Republic doesn't like Jedi anymore, the Empire does. No Jedi order. Kira finds Luke with help of rebel Jedi friends. Grave Robber starts some ****, befriends Adam Drivers character. Adam Driver becomes main villain. Luke restarts Jedi order at the end after some heroic ****.

Andy Wylde and mratm23 like this.
  6. tallhonky73

tallhonky73 Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2014
    After the rumor that Luke had discovered something about the force that, if in the wrong hands,could cause devastating consequences, I was thinking that it might be the ability to resurrect the dead through the force. He discovers this and feels he needs to go into hiding to avoid the power being misused by someone evil. Maybe the cyborg looking guy finds out about it and is on the hunt for Luke to use this power to bring back Vader. I speculate that we might see Luke in the beginning of the movie discover this power in a flashback scene then he will not show up again until the end, when Kira, Han, Chewie, and Boyega's stormtrooper find Luke in his lair. At the same time, the cyborg will show up as well (maybe following the four).

7. KitsterAKABobaFett

KitsterAKABobaFett Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 31, 2007
    What if "The Force Awakens" refers to a superweapon that triggers Force abilities in dormant Force-sensitives around the galaxy, amplifying their powers (a la all the slayers in Season 7 of Buffy)? With a whole bunch of powerful Force-users and no one to guide them, the galaxy would become a pretty scary place full of Dark Siders. Luke returns from his exile/imprisonment/whatever and begins his journey of finding the Force-sensitives around the galaxy to finally rebuild the Jedi Order.

mratm23 likes this.
  8. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014
    The entire film will appear to be a series of haphazard events that wont make sense. Then at the end of the film we'll find out we've just spent two hours following Luke's unhinged Force visions. 8-}

TKT, mratm23 and Luke'sSeveredHand like this.
  9. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014

This could be the case of the discovery of some sort of Force relic such as the Kaiber crystal, a Sith amulet, etc. Some sort of object that allows the user to be invincible, all powerful, all-seeing, etc.

10. Scummy_and_Villainous

Scummy_and_Villainous Jedi Knight star 3

May 13, 2013
    Fear and Loathing in Mos Eisley.

11. Luke'sSeveredHand

Luke'sSeveredHand Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2014

I figured at the end of Ep. IX we will see Jake Lloyd wake up in bed in a panic and realize it was all a dream.

dekaneas, D'an and Rabs like this.
  12. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Wizard!

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  13. spacename_the_name

spacename_the_name Jedi Master star 3

Feb 5, 2005
    Now this is podracing

Luke'sSeveredHand and Andy Wylde like this.
  14. D'an

D'an Jedi Master star 4

Apr 21, 2014

HA HA HA!!! Like x1000! Love it! [face_rofl]=D=

Isn't that the speculation for Rick Grimes in Walking Dead as well?? Ha ha!

Andy Wylde likes this.
  15. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    So the Sith really did go extinct a millenium before the movies and Palpatine really is a well-meaning Senator.

16. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    They did that for Newhart and Dallas. Could be fun seeing it happen again.

Luke'sSeveredHand and Andy Wylde like this.
  17. JediFan215

JediFan215 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 31, 2014
  18. D'an

D'an Jedi Master star 4

Apr 21, 2014
    Don't forget Wizard of Oz ;)

19. Dark Mota

Dark Mota Jedi Master

Nov 9, 2012
    Very good!!
    Does any one on this thread have an idea that doesn't involve the empire, or the sith?

C'mon guys...is jj on the front...

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

20. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    Should one of Luke or Leia's kids be named after Anakin? It wouldn't be the one from the EU, but a son could have a similar name to him.

21. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    I just had the painful experience of seeing and remembering some of the more out there plot ideas that I was championing at various points soon after the new trilogy was announced. Every once in a while I just get some crazy theory about how something could be done and spend most of my time for a while arguing for why it could happen, even if I don't really believe it will. Kind of a fun exercise I guess, but sort of embarrassing in retrospect. Good thing most of that stuff is pretty well buried. ;)

22. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Lucas didn't want them to have a child named Anakin to prevent character confusion. That's why the EU Anakin was killed off.

I doubt they'd use the name Anakin again in the ST as a result. George may not be in control, but I bet subtle influences like that have survived at least.

Andy Wylde likes this.
  23. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Have you read the rumors that were bouncing around several months ago especially in relation to the hand?

24. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    Not really. It was around the time the hand rumor surfaced that I decided I needed a break from SW for a while.

D'an and Force Smuggler like this.
  25. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Things were getting pretty crazy. I expect the craziness to just keep ramping up and up. Going to be a crazy ride.

Mystery Roach likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.