main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Star wars episode 8 MAJOR SPOILERS (REY'S IDENTITY)

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by mercer590, Dec 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercer590

mercer590 Jedi Padawan

Dec 18, 2015
    some crazy leaks have been revealed, wether or not these are real. tread carefully.

Rian Johnson has completed the shooting draft for Episode VIII. The confirmed characters to return are Rey, Finn, Poe, Kylo Ren, Hux, Phasma, Snoke, Luke, Leia, Chewbacca, R2, C-3P0, BB-8, Ackbar, Nien Numb, Snap, Jessika and Unkar. Benicio Del Toro will be in it, and they're also working out deals with Billy Dee Williams and Hayden Christensen for cameo appearances. The casting process for the other new characters will being in early February. Rey's Luke's daughter. As part of the Skywalker dinasty, both she and Kylo Ren had tremendous Force-sensitivity. Luke was training both when Kylo was corrupted by Snoke and slaughtered the students. However, Kylo couldn't bring himself to kill Rey, and instead mindwiped her and ditched her in Jakku with Unkar so she'd never even have a chance to reconnect with the Force. Luke went into exile because he was convinced his apprentice killed his daughter. And he isn't just bumming around depressed. He's trying to increase his own power because he's coming for Snoke hard. Luke doesn't give a **** about politics anymore, he just wants to kill Snoke

2. dlbates

dlbates Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2014
    After the "spoilers" from the episode 7, I'm keeping taps on everyone who says " they know something". Especially if they are new to the boards.

Obi-Wan Catnobi and dekaneas like this.
  3. mercer590

mercer590 Jedi Padawan

Dec 18, 2015
    idk if these are real, but i thought i should share these "spoilers"

4. dlbates

dlbates Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2014
    I thought this was the scenario off the top of my head after seeing 7 but I'm not going to declare them spoilers or something I know for sure.

5. mercer590

mercer590 Jedi Padawan

Dec 18, 2015
    of course with spoilers you always have to take them as a "grain of salt"

6. YTMND

YTMND Jedi Master star 5

Nov 22, 2004
    "Yes," "you do."

7. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I'm locking this till you can prove this. For future reference anyone who post things without having proof to back themselves up will have it locked up and can also face getting banned if they keep posting the same information.

Obi-Wan Catnobi and dekaneas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.