main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - PT Star Wars Episode I: Attack of the Clones (2002)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Dark Ferus, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    Star Wars Episode I: Attack of the Clones (2002)
    Directed by Irvin Kershner

Note-Only scenes that are changed will be shown here. Scenes from the movie not written here are the same as they were.
    Year: 22 BBY
    Scene: Lars home, Tatooine

When Anakin arrived on Tatooine with Queen Padme Amidala of Alderaan, he learned that Shmi, along with his brother Owen, had been freed by Cleigg Lars, who then married Shmi. Anakin reunited with his brother and C3po, and met Cleigg and Owrn's girlfriend Beru before searching for Shmi. Sadly, he arrived too late.
    Shmi has just been buried. Padme, Cleigg, and Beru are in the kitchen. Anakin and his close brother Owen are in the garage.

Owen: Something else is bothering you, I don't need the Force to sense it.

Anakin: I can't talk about it. Not now, after what happened to Mom.

Owen: Anakin I've always been able to trust you. You can tell me anything.

Anakin: It's Padme.

Owen: You love her?

Anakin: From the day she entered my life. I don't know what to do. I will never be allowed to marry her, and she will always put her duty first.

Owen: Anakin, I know better than anyone that patience does not come easy to you. I think that if Padme truly loves you back, then she will give in to her emotions in time. Before then, you should let it rest and continue your duty as a Jedi.

Anakin: It's not just that. I'm scared of losing her, like Mom.

Owen: Anakin, a wise woman once said, you can't stop change any more than you can stop the Suns from setting.

Anakin: You don't understand! I need her! Padme is my life!

Owen is worried about Anakin, but understands.

Owen: Then do everything you can to keep her safe. I don't know the Jedi rules about love, but mom taught us that love will win in the end.

Anakin: I've always been able to talk to you, Owen. You never judge me, and you may be the only one left who doesn't. Thank you, and I promise to visit soon.

Next- Episide II: Revenge of the Sith (2005)

Iron_lord likes this.