main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones - Easter Eggs

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Shamelessly ripped from other sites and posted here for convenience.

1. Dex's Diner - From the 'Main Menu' move the cursor left and a piece of paper on the wall is highlighted. Click it and you can scroll thru the AOTC College ads
    2. From listening to the commentary track, I paused the movie right when John Knoll said the 3 TIE Fighters were chasing the X-Wing during the Coruscant Chase Scene. Pause the movie at Title 1, Chapter 7, 2:38 (Minutes:Seconds) and you can see them in the trench (overhead view) at the bottom left of the screen.
    3. There's a hilarious outtake reel on the Episode II DVD. Unfortunately it is quite short, but serious on laughs. Go to the options menu page and enter the familiar and now infamous "1138" code. On your remote, enter 10+ and then 1, then 3 and finally 8 Some players just enter 1,1,,3,8. Funny stuff!

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I gotta try that outtake thingy. I should get the chance when I get home from eating dinner at my parents tonight.

3. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    For the outtakes/bloopers, just go to Title 3, and you don't have to use the code.

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    What do you mean, Title 3?

5. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Title 3: When the movie is playing (I can't get it to work on the menu screens), you can press a button on the remote to give you an option for title or just "t". On the third one, the blooper reel is located.

Different machines may be unlike mine, but on mine (a GE DVD player), I pressed the "Info" button and saw a display at the top of the screen. I moved the cursor to "T", pressed it and scrolled to T-3 (not a new Terminator movie...) and it started.

Yours may be different. I couldn't get the codes to work.

6. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I got the codes to work, in the option screen. The outtakes are hilarious. Anakin, by the way, is a klutz!

7. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    It took me a few attempts, but I finally got it to work last night. My favorite was the rain-dancing Jango.

8. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Yeah, tap dancing Jango is funny... even funnier when he slips off the platform. And just imagine how the movie would turn out if Anakin was that clumsy ;)

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

9. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Anakin was banished because he was clumsy.

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Dennis and I went back to the Episode I DVD and on the options screen the SAME trick works to pull up outtakes from that movie. They arent as funny as Episode II's, though. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.