main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones -IMAX- SIZE DOES MATTER!

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by NewBoiseOrder, Apr 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewBoiseOrder

NewBoiseOrder Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2003
    Hello all in the Utah fanforce area! As of right now, the New Boise Order plans to screen AOTC on the IMAX here for a special one night engagement on May 21st of this year. Tickets for this one time event will be on sale by NEXT Saturday. What we need at this time is a number of hands of who might be interested in coming down here to Boise for this event? Ticket prices are currently set at $12.50 and the theatre only seats 268 people. Be warned, all local fanforce chapters have been made aware of this and many are planning on attending, including many from the 501st. So don't miss out on this event! Updates will be posted here within the week. Thank-you!

2. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    OH OH OH OH!!! ME ME ME ME!!! Road Trip!!!

3. SkalenFehl

SkalenFehl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    This is gonna be fun!

4. AliKatKelts

AliKatKelts Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2003
    *raises Hand* Oooh I wanna come. Boise's my second home anyways.

5. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey, it's gonna be a blast guys! It will be great to have you here as well...do any of you need room accomidations? Thanks! The NBO's friendly PR officer.

6. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    You mean I don't have to sleep on the park benches?

7. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    No, no, nothing like that! Only the best for our fanforce friends!!!

8. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Wow, good stuff. You guys can make a huge event out of this. Go in costume, raise money for a charity, bring happiness to little kids, yadda yadda.

Oh, tell me if you guys notice when Obi-Wan's beard is real or a fake. I noticed it was extremly apparent on the IMAX screen.

9. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I would really love to go, but with my work schedule and stuff, I can't really say. :(

On second thought, I'll go. I rarely take vacation time, I just need to let them know at the beginning of the week what it is I'm doing and then I can have it off. :D

10. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    I just learned that I won't be here.
    *sniff*

I'll be in NY that weekend.

--- sig ---

go from this:
    --- sig ---
    to this:
    ----- sig -----

with sigagra!

11. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    Does anyone know what time this is playing at? I want to come but need more info like:

What city?
    What time does it start?

12. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey! I can help you there. It's here in Boise and will start somewhere between 9:30-10pm May 21st-Friday. We're still working out some essential details but plan to have tickets to sale online within the next week! I'll be keeping all local threads updated with what is happening with this event! I look forward to meeting many of you in person! Thanks!

13. Pounce

Pounce Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    Aut's and I will be there with the Alpine Garrison. *heart*

Hopefully my spiffy new Storm Trooper Officer uniform will be done by then so I can impress you all with my Imperial cooliness!

:-D

14. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    That would be awesome....there's supposed to be a guy in 501 that has two extra beat up suits that he's bringing down...I'm hoping to be wearing one of them! I think stormtrooper armor is sexy!!! It's so cool!

15. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I don't know if I'll have my costume done in time, so I'll probably end up being one of my Leia's. :-(

16. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    okay, its offical. I'm coming. I have successfully gotten one of the two shifts off of work. Please plan on my being there!!! How do we get tickets? Who do we pay?

I'll not be coming in costume as I will most likely be driving home after the movie. I'm still not sure on whether I'll stay over night or not...

17. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Glad to hear you can make it! I hate to play the devils advocate here but we just "might" be moving the date on this by the end of the week. It all depends on what we hear back from either FOX or Steve Sansweet of Lucasfilm. If all goes well, which we expect it will, we'll setup a paypal account that will allow you to buy tickets online. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes as planned. Thanks for keeping enthusiastic about this project! I hope all works out and I apologize if we should have to reschedule for a June showing that I didn't foul up anyones schedules. We're not forseeing that we will have to reschedule, but there is a dark side out there so we can only hope and pray that all works out right at this point. Thanks again!

18. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    *crosses fingers*

19. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    ack!
    *crosses fingers*
    Please don't move it please don't move it please don't move it

20. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Yeah I'm sorry to pull that on you guys, but its not us, its the frigging management. I hope that if it's moved you guys can still make it down!

21. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    It's actually up for us, but we get what you mean. ;)

22. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    Isn't Boise at a lower elevation? Wouldn't that be down?

23. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Glad to see you're all not ready to cut me in half with your lightsabers! We haven't heard yet, but we're still waiting....as soon as I know, you guys will know!!!!

24. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    *ignites lightsaber*

25. AliKatKelts

AliKatKelts Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2003
    Ack!! not good, if it's moved it might conflict with the job I'll hopefully get.
    *crosses fingers and keeps lightsabre handy*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.