main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Episode II Celebration @ the Library

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by spideymike, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spideymike

spideymike Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2001
    Hi guys,
    I'm having a Star Wars: Episode II Celebration at the Brooklyn Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library. It'll be on Saturday May 18th. We'll have having a special guest speaker, Star Wars Gamer artist Dennis Cramer, as well as the usual fun including a trivia contest and prizes. It's for teens and for families with kids at least 10 years old. You can reply to me here on the forum if you have any questions or just send an email to me at work at mpawuk@cuyahoga.lib.oh.us.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    I'm thirty-teen, can I come?

3. Tuebor

Tuebor Jedi Youngling

Dec 26, 2001
    I think that it'd be a great time/place to meet. (Maybe this will be number 4 by then.) A public library has to be an easy place to find, obviously room to meet, and will already have a SW atmosphere for us. BTW what a great way to help promote SW activivties in NE Ohio and especially those of one of our members.

4. spideymike

Mar 6, 2001
    Of course you can come. I think maybe I'll make a super-duper hard trivia for all of us "thirty-teens" out there. :)

Also, if anyone has any costumes they've designed, you're more than welcome to wear them and the kids get a big kick out of it.

- Mike

5. spideymike

Mar 6, 2001
    I think it'll be great if the Cleveland chapter could come to the program. We could even have semi-monthly meetings at my branch, too if it works out. Groups do it all the time. And you can bet I make sure the library system gets all the best SW books and graphic novels.

6. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm tall and blond w/ blue eyes. I have long hair that I'm considering buzzing. Maybe we could say I'm Anakin, lol.

7. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Sounds fun! Remind us again when we get closer to the date.

8. spideymike

Mar 6, 2001
    You can count on it. It'd be nice to meet all of you. Maybe some of you who get to go to Celebration II can bring some pictures, too.

- Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.