main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars Episode II: When Clones Attack (Parody) - Updated 4/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Mad_Ewok, Mar 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad_Ewok

Mad_Ewok Jedi Master star 3

Apr 26, 2002
    EXT. SPACE ABOVE KRAMINO

BOBBY-WAN's Boogie Starfighter comes out of Hypnospace and detaches from a big hula hoop. The blue planet of Kramino looms before him.

BOBBY-WAN: Well, there it is, Arfo. Kramino. It looks kinda wet. I guess I should have brought that raincoat after all.

ARFO-P18, the craft's Astrodome droid, beeps and whistles.

BOBBY-WAN: Yeah, the yellow one.

EXT. AIR ABOVE KRAMINO - NIGHT?

BOBBY-WAN flies over the raging seas of Kramino and lands on a platform at Tapioca City.

BOBBY-WAN: Since this is the first city I saw on this planet, it must be where I'm supposed to go.

He disembarks from the ship and walks into the building. A tall, skinny creature approaches.

BOBBY-WAN: AHHH!

TAN WEED: Master Boogie! We've been waiting for you. You've sure taken your sweet time getting here, but that's okay.

BOBBY-WAN: Huh?! Waiting for me? I came here to find some guy who tried to kill...

TAN: We know why you came. Follow me, please.

BOBBY-WAN follows TAN WEED to a bright white room where another of the tall skinny creatures is waiting. The creature rises from his chair.

TAN: This is Prime Minister Llama Soup. Prime Minister, this...is...a...Boogie...Knight...named...

BOBBY-WAN: Bobby-Wan Kenoblab. Geez, could you talk any more slowly?

LLAMA SOUP: Ah, so he's finally arrived. Please, sit down in one of this futuristic nifty chairs from IKEA.

BOBBY-WAN and LLAMA both sit down.

LLAMA: Now then, you'll be happy to know that all of the clones are on schedule, etc. etc. etc.

BOBBY-WAN: What?! Clones?! What are you talking about? I came here to find this one bounty hunt...

LLAMA: The clone army is ready for action. Just say the word and they'll be at your doorstep, suited up and ready to kick some butt.

BOBBY-WAN: What have you been smokin', pencilneck?! I don't know about any clones. I didn't come here to talk about...

LLAMA: Tell Master Sip-Adidas that everything is going as planned.

BOBBY-WAN: SIP-ADIDAS??!!!! Who the hell is that, pinhead?!

LLAMA: The guy who ordered the clones.

BOBBY-WAN: Oh wait, I think he died or something. Years ago! A word of advice to you, bugeyes: stay away from whatever substances you're on. Stay faaaar away.

LLAMA: He died? Wow, that's sorta sad. Well, anyway, we're still making more clones by the second.

BOBBY-WAN: Okay, freakface. Explain what these so-called clones are for.

LLAMA: They are for the Republic, of course.

BOBBY-WAN: The Republic. (pause) THE REPUBLIC?! WHAT THE...?!

LLAMA: Yes, the Republic. But of course you already knew that, since your Master was Sip-Adidas and you came here to check on the clones.

BOBBY-WAN: Wait a second, here, geeklips. You're telling me that this clone army you claim to have constructed is going to be used by the Republic?

LLAMA: Yes.

BOBBY-WAN: YOWZA! You learn something new every day. (stands up) Well, then, I guess I'll have to look at these clones, even though the real reason I came here was to find and apprehend some bounty hunter guy who tried to kill Senator Amygdala using some creepy centipedes.

LLAMA: (stands up) Let's go look at the clones. It will be lots of fun.

2. Seraph-Skywalker

Seraph-Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2002
    LLAMA SOUP: Ah, so he's finally arrived. Please, sit down in one of this futuristic nifty chairs from IKEA.

That was priceless! [face_laugh] I can't wait for tomorrow's post--hopefully it will be the part when 'Manakin' kisses 'Blandme'! I need a break, seriously--this homework is driving me crazy!

Seraph 8-}

3. Altaira

Altaira Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    Just found this tonight! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] :_| :D

Don?t cha hate the people who show up in the middle of a movie. AND START TALKING, ?what?d I miss.? Good thing I have internet De-vo, I scrolled back.

FAVORITES!

ZOOM walks up from behind and pushes him off the ledge.

He gets out a map of Croissant that was conveniently located in the glove compartment and begins to unfold it. (maybe he should ask for directions, dooh)

He spins around and ignites his litesaber, cutting off ZOOM's arm, and also the arm of the person next to him at the bar.

Ron Howard and his buddies drive by in a hot rod.

They can hear the pitiful wails of some creature coming from the kitchen.

(takes dart and pricks finger)

(in awe) My God, it's full of stars. ...The brain of a 2-year-old, Bobby-Wan has. ...I erased it from the archive memory.

HE AIN'T NO BOOGIE!!!!!! He's just some lame wannabe.

And, all the mullet cracks.

Great plays on name and words. I scared my cat laughing, he ran and hid. LOTS OF FUN!!! Too many funny parts to put them here, I can?t repost this.

Edits: Boy, I can?t type. I?m still sitting here laughing, I usually use spellcheck, can?t find it for the tears in my eyes.

4. Mad_Ewok

Apr 26, 2002
    Thanks for reading (and liking it)! ;)

5. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Terrific! I love the plays on the names, Ripcorde's sandals, the shortcut to mushrooms, the late entry of the poison dart, the jawwa juice, the Young'uns Liam, Carrie, Mark, Harrison and Alec, the chairs from IKEA, and so many others! [face_laugh] Keep going!

6. Mad_Ewok

Apr 26, 2002
    EXT. THE NABOOP LAKE COUNTRY - DAY

BLANDME and MANAKIN disembark from some old guy's gondola and walk along next to a big lake.

BLANDME: I went to school here. We used to swim thirty miles out to that island. We also used to eat Sloppy Joes, fruit salad, and drink chocolate milk for lunch. We'd try to guess the names of the annoying birds that were squawking while we tried to have naptime.

MANAKIN: I don't like Sloppy Joes. They're sloppy, and saucy, and...uh...Joes...and they get everywhere. Not like here. Here everything's soft and smooth like ice cream. Mmmmm...ice cream.

He touches her back, which is left exposed by the dress she's wearing.

BLANDME: You're really starting to creep me out, Mannie.

MANAKIN: Is that a good thing, m'lady?

Their eyes meet, and then after several minutes of staring at each other, they kiss. Suddenly, BLANDME pulls away from him.

BLANDME: I have no idea why I did that, since you are a freaky obsessive psycho stalker-type who isn't allowed to have attachments.

MANAKIN: M'lady, I'm sorry, m'lady.

MANAKIN gets a really hilarious look on his face.

BLANDME: That's alright. Let's have a picnic later.

MANAKIN: Cool! Can we get some ice cream?

INT. KRAMINO CLONING PALACE - DAY?

BOBBY-WAN KENOBLAB, LLAMA SOUP, and TAN WEED walk along in some suspended hallway thing, looking out the windows at a bunch of babies in jars.

BOBBY-WAN: (frowning) Dang, this is messed up.

LLAMA: I knew you'd like it! Clones are creative. They like to fingerpaint and use Play-Doh. In that respect, they are better than droids.

They continue the tour to a place where a bunch of little kid clones sit around playing Playstation 2 and Gamecube.

LLAMA: We take great pride in their video gaming skills. This group was created a couple weeks ago. They like to play Star Wars: Bounty Hunter the most.

BOBBY-WAN: Yeah. Hey, why do they look so old, sideshow?

LLAMA: We accelerated their growth by giving them lots of milk. It does a body good. (winks at camera)

TAN whispers in his ear.

LLAMA: Oh yeah, and we also used a bunch of complex scientific methods, as well. We do it because it gets boring waiting for the clones to grow up at regular speed.

CUT to a bunch of older clone guys eating Spam. Many of them scowl in disgust.

LLAMA: They'll do anything we tell them to, even jump off cliffs or dress up like clowns. We made them a bunch of brainless losers, really. They're even more stupid than the original host.

CUT back to BOBBY-WAN and the two Kraminoans.

BOBBY-WAN: What freak agreed to be the host? Captain Typhoid? They all look like Captain Typhoid, you see.

LLAMA: A bounty hunter named Jumbo Fitt.

BOBBY-WAN: Bounty hunter, ya say?! EUREKA!!!!!! He must be the guy who was trying to kill the Senator. Where is this guy now, uglymug? I would very much like to capture him or kill him.

LLAMA: He has a nice little bungalow. He got a lot of moolah for being the host, but he also wanted a little gift.

BOBBY-WAN: A DVD player?

LLAMA: No. An unaltered clone of himself. We call him Kid A, but his real name is Bubba.

BOBBY-WAN: Unaltered? Put that in layman's terms, skin-and-bones.

LLAMA: It means we didn't make him a fast-growing, mindless zombie like all of the other clones. He's a little punk kid, and he'll probably grow up to be a cult hero. That is, until he finally ends up in the belly of some monster. But then maybe some hack writers can tell of his daring escape.

BOBBY-WAN: Uh, yeah...sure. Hey, can I meet this Jumbo Fitt, toothpick?

TAN: Yesiree. Feel free to go blab with him.

BOBBY-WAN: I was talking to the other toothpick, featherweight.

EXT. KRAMINO CLONING PALACE - BIG HANGAR THING - DAY?

The two Kraminoans and the Boogie Knight look down from a balcony and see thousands of clones in their white, Strumtrooper-like armor, sitting at tables and making athletic shoes.

LLAMA: Pretty cool, eh?

BOBBY-WAN: I guess so, thinman.

7. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    Yay, the kiss scene! hehe..

BLANDME: I have no idea why I did that, since you are a freaky obsessive psycho stalker-type who isn't allowed to have attachments.

Hey, if she doesn't want to kiss him, i will! ;)

Hilarious post, as usual! UP!

Seraph 8-}

8. Altaira

Nov 11, 2002
    I don?t like Sloopy Joes either, and Bubba Fitt too. Bubba has a good future.

Good reading to relax to after work.

Keep ?em coming. [face_laugh] :)

9. scuiggefest

scuiggefest Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 8, 2002
    Good work Mad Ewok!

This is my new favorite story!!

10. Mad_Ewok

Apr 26, 2002
    Thanks, everyone! Your comments mean a lot to me. :)

EXT. SOME FIELD ON NABOOP - DAY

MANAKIN and BLANDME sit around in a big green field, with waterfalls all around. The Boogie and the Senator are in the middle of a conversation.

BLANDME: You're not going to use one of your Boogie Mind Tricks on me, are you?

MANAKIN: Good idea. They work on the weak-minded.

He waves his hand.

MANAKIN: You will tell me the jerk's name.

BLANDME: His name was Pablo. He was much better-looking than you, Mannie. His hair was six feet long, curly, and red; he had yellow eyes, a beak-like nose, and fangs; his ears stuck out; he had a big wart on his chin, and he was always stinky.

MANAKIN: Dang, he sounds like a prize.

BLANDME: He was. I still love him, actually. He became a mime, and I became a politician.

MANAKIN: I'm going to go kill him, okay?

BLANDME: Later. I want to talk to you right now about politics.

MANAKIN: I hate politics, and politicians.

BLANDME: (shocked) You hate me?

MANAKIN: I would if you weren't so freakin' hot.

BLANDME: (giggles) What is your idea of a good political system?

MANAKIN: A tyranny with me as the supreme ruler of all the galaxy. Or maybe I'll be second banana to some withered old man. Whatever the case, I hope I can wear a gonzo black mask and cape.

BLANDME giggles helplessly.

MANAKIN: No, I'm serious.

BLANDME can't stop laughing.

MANAKIN: I'll make people agree on things. If they don't agree, I'll kill 'em. Sissy pacifist politicians like you just don't get the job done.

BLANDME turns red from laughter. After several minutes, she calms down.

BLANDME: You're making fun of me!

MANAKIN: You're right, m'lady.

CUT to BLANDME running around the field full of weird giant grazing ticks called Shakeys.

BLANDME: (singing) The hills are alive with the smell of Shakeys!!!

MANAKIN is trying to impress the Senator by standing on one of the beasts as it gallops around the field.

MANAKIN: Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaw!!!!! This is more fun than riding on a Cave Troll!!!

The Shakey bucks wildly, and MANAKIN is flung off. He slams into the ground and is still. BLANDME walks over slowly and turns MANAKIN over. He groans weakly.

MANAKIN: I think...my back...is broken.

BLANDME snorts.

BLANDME: I know you're faking just so I can act all concerned. Well, it won't work on me.

MANAKIN: I can't...move...

BLANDME: I said it wouldn't work! Sheesh!

She walks off, leaving a battered MANAKIN behind.

EXT. SOME FIELD ON NABOOP - NIGHT

MANAKIN is still lying in the field.

MANAKIN: Somebody...help me...

EXT. SEA AROUND TAPIOCA CITY - DAY?

A Kraminoan splashes out of the turbulent ocean, riding on a giant sea gull. He flies by Tapioca City.

INT. KRAMINO CLONING PALACE - HALLWAY - DAY?

TAN WEED and BOBBY-WAN KENOBLAB stand outside a doorway. It opens, and a little kid appears.

TAN: Bubba, is your dear old dad at home?

BUBBA FITT: Yuppers. Dad, Tan Weed's here and she's brought some funny-looking dude with her.

TAN and BOBBY-WAN enter the room. JUMBO FITT appears, wearing his polka-dot pajamas and pink banntha slippers.

TAN: Did you have fun doing whatever you were doing during that mysterious trip you just took?

JUMBO yawns.

JUMBO: Yeah.

TAN: I'd like you to meet Boogie Knight Bobby-Wan Kenoblab.

JUMBO: I already know who he is. He was there when I killed Zoom Wholesale on Croissant. Oops. (to Bubba) Go hide my armor, kiddo.

BOBBY-WAN: I like your clones. They are nifty. Veeeery nifty INDEED! (strokes beard)

JUMBO: Stop that. Yeah, my clones are cool. I'm just a simple fish in the galactic sea, trying to find fish food.

BOBBY-WAN: Ever swim as far into the interior as Croissant?

JUMBO: Um...yes. I mean no.

BOBBY-WAN: That's very interesting. Veeeery interesting INDEED! (strokes beard)

JUMBO: Stop that.

BOBBY-WAN: So, did you know Sip-Adidas?

JUMBO: Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? Huh?

BOBBY-WAN: Sip-A

11. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    BLANDME: He was. I still love him, actually. He became a mime, and I became a politician.

MANAKIN: I'm going to go kill him, okay?

BLANDME: Later. I want to talk to you right now about politics.

That was my favorite part. And when Manakin said he would hate Blandme if she wasn't so hot!

Poor Manakin, left on the field all alone! hehe :)

thanks for lifting my spirits! Now I have to return to my research paper [face_plain]

Seraph 8-}

12. Altaira

Nov 11, 2002
    If they don't agree, I'll kill 'em. and I liked the weird giant grazing ticks Although I will admit I thought at first, what are those big fleas? [face_laugh]

My favorite this post: She walks off, leaving a battered MANAKIN behind... MANAKIN is still lying in the field. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Where can I get some pink banntha slippers?

Great job! Still cracking me up.

13. Mad_Ewok

Apr 26, 2002
    EXT. SOME BUILDING BY A NABOOP LAKESIDE - LATE AFTERNOON

Some building rises up next to the edge of a lake in the orange light of late afternoon.

INT. SOME DINING ROOM ON NABOOP - LATE AFTERNOON

BLANDME and MANAKIN are sitting at a table with plates in front of them. BLANDME's plate has a whole watermelon on it. MANAKIN struggles to lift it using the Furce.

MANAKIN: (gasping) Damn, that's a big watermelon. Can you like, cut a piece of it or something?

BLANDME cuts off a slice.

MANAKIN: Thanks.

MANAKIN lifts the slice with the Furce, brings it over to him, and sets it down on his plate. BLANDME yawns.

MANAKIN: If Bobby-Wan caught me doing this, he'd spit in my face and set my hair on fire.

MANAKIN cuts the slice in half and sends one half over to BLANDME. She bites into thin air as the watermelon slice flies by her and out the window.

MANAKIN: Oops. So, did I ever tell you the story about 'aggressive negotiations'?

BLANDME: No, but I don't want to hear another one of your boring stories.

INT. SOME ROOM WITH A FIREPLACE - NIGHT

MANAKIN and BLANDME sit next to each on a couch in the dark, firelit room. She's wearing a very revealing dress.

MANAKIN: Ever since I asked if you were an angel in an annoying fashion ten years ago, I haven't been able to forget you. Ever since, I've thought about you for approximately four hours a day. Blandme, you make my heart go flutter. Pitter pat pitter pat. I think you're real keen. You're the bee's knees. You look good enough to eat. Rarrr!

BLANDME stares blankly at him.

MANAKIN: Blandme, I'm hoping that your scar will not become a kiss...no, wait...I got that wrong. Dang! And I've been practicing so much. Anyway, you torment me. You're ruining my life. You're taking me over like some kind of parasitic alien. I can't get you out of my bone marrow. Ahhh!

BLANDME: Are you trying to be romantic?

MANAKIN: Yeah. Do you feel the same way about me? Do ya? Huh? Do ya like me? Please say yes. Please please please please please. Hey! I'm talking to you. Listen!

BLANDME stares at him for awhile. Then she jumps up.

BLANDME: No, you listen! You cannot like me and I cannot like you because we cannot follow our own demented thoughts through to fruition, therefore leading us on to hidden places where we dare not tread. You have a commitment to the Boogie order. I have a commitment to being a stale, boring, ignorant politician. Do you not understand?!

MANAKIN stands up.

MANAKIN: I understand that I can't wish to wish that you wish me to wish that I wish you to wish that Jam Jam wishes that you wish I wish that I could wish upon a star so I can't wish away my wishes.

BLANDME: I wish you'd shut up. You're so wishy-washy.

MANAKIN: Your wish is my command.

BLANDME: As you wish. Anywho, let's not get romantic, alrighty? I'm going to go change into my pajamas and lie down on your bed.

MANAKIN: WHAT?!

BLANDME: Oh, I meant *my* bed.

14. G2Jedi

G2Jedi Jedi Master star 1

Oct 17, 2002
    ROTFLMAO!

15. Altaira

Nov 11, 2002
    understand that I can't wish to wish that you wish me to wish that I wish you to wish that Jam Jam wishes that you wish I wish that I could wish upon a star so I can't wish away my wishes.

How do you come up with this? [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

This entire post is beyond laughing, I wish I could wish a better description.

16. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    Uhoh, I missed yesterday's post! Well, here I am today.. and I'm laughing hysterically!

BLANDME: As you wish. Anywho, let's not get romantic, alrighty? I'm going to go change into my pajamas and lie down on your bed.

BLANDME: Oh, I meant *my* bed.

This is just TOO darn good!

17. Mad_Ewok

Apr 26, 2002
    How do you come up with this?

Heh. For that one line, some people had mentioned that Anakin said something like,"I wish I could just wish away my feelings," in the movie (I hadn't noticed). I just expanded upon it. Some of the jokes were inspired by peoples' observations about the movie, such as Corde not wearing shoes/sandals or all the clones looking like Typho. Of course, then I had to fit those things into the dialogue in a somewhat funny fashion. ;)

Today's post is going to be late; I have to finish writing it. Oh no, I'm lagging behind! [face_shocked]

18. Mad_Ewok

Apr 26, 2002
    INT. TAPIOCA CITY - HALLWAY - DAY?

BOBBY-WAN KENOBLAB and TAN WEED stand next to a door.

TAN: Tell the Council that the clone guys are ready. And if you want more, give us a few days notice, alrighty?

BOBBY-WAN: Yeah, sure. See ya, stickfigure.

TAN: Y'all come back now, ya hear?

He walks out the door.

EXT. TAPIOCA CITY - LANDING PLATFORM - DAY?

BOBBY-WAN walks out to his Boogie Starfighter in the pounding rain. ARFO-P18 beeps angrily at him.

BOBBY-WAN: I don't care if you're getting rusty. Look at poor old me; I'm getting soaked. Oh, dash it all! My mullet got wet.

He's about to get into the Starfighter when ARFO beeps and whistles.

BOBBY-WAN: Oh yeah. I have to contact the Boogie Council Rest Home on Croissant. The fogey rats. The geezers. The denture-wearing, bingo-playing oldsters. The grey-haired senile bunch o' losers.

A little satellite dish thing pops out of the spacecraft to transmit the Boogie Knight's message.

INT. YODDA'S MEDITATION DEN - DAY

YODDA and PACE WINDEX are sitting on bean bag chairs. A hologram of BOBBY-WAN appears on some pedestal between them.

BOBBY-WAN: (V.O.) Hey guys!

YODDA: Whazzup?!

BOBBY-WAN: (V.O.) I met the Prime Minister of Kramino. He's some skinny-necked weirdo, and he's making a big army of clones using some bounty hunter dude. I'm vaguely sure that the dude is the guy who was trying to rub out the Senator.

PACE: Does the skinny-necked weirdo also want to rub out the Senator?

BOBBY-WAN: (V.O.) Who cares?

YODDA: You do not care about anything, Bobby-Wan. Clear your mind. Tune in, turn on, and drop out, you should, to find inner peace and happiness. Om.

BOBBY-WAN: (V.O.) Huh?

YODDA: Om.

PACE: What Yodda means is that you should care about trying to find the dastardly no-gooders behind this plot. I think.

BOBBY-WAN: (V.O.) Hey, the creepy Prime Minister creature said that Master Sip-Adidas ordered the clones. I assumed he was off his rocker when he said this, 'cause Sip-Adidas is 6 feet under. Am I right, or am I right? Did you jerks ever order this clone army thing?

YODDA looks at PACE in a peeved way.

PACE: Uh...I don't think so. Do you remember that, Yodda?

YODDA: No. A confusing brainteaser this is. Bring this bounty hunter dude here, you shall. Tie him up and put a big red bow on him, you should.

BOBBY-WAN: (V.O.) Don't count on anything. He'll probably escape. Cheers.

The hologram vanishes.

YODDA: Too busy reading Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue I was to see the creation of this clone army.

PACE: (sighs) I think it is time to inform the Senate that we are incompetent losers.

YODDA: No. Still pretend to be wise we will. Where now has that magazine got to?

PACE rubs his temples.

INT. MANAKIN'S ROOM ON NABOOP - NIGHT

MANAKIN is tossing and turning in his sleep.

MANAKIN: (shrieking) No! NO! NOOOOOO!!!!!! AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXT. SOME NABOOP LAKE - MORNING

Clouds pass over the lake in the early morning sunlight.

EXT. PATIO ON NABOOP - MORNING

MANAKIN is standing around doing nothing with his back to the building. BLANDME walks out and then turns to go.

MANAKIN: Don't leave, honey.

BLANDME: I don't want to disturb you.

MANAKIN: Then why did you come out here?

BLANDME: Okay, I do want to disturb you.

MANAKIN: I like being disturbed. Especially by you.

BLANDME: Now that's disturbing. Anywho, I know you had a nightmare last night.

MANAKIN: (turns around) How? Did I wet the bed?

BLANDME: Well, yes. But you were shrieking out about some junk all night.

MANAKIN: Oh. Yeah, I dreamt that I walked into the Boogie Temple in nothing but my underwear.

BLANDME: Um, is that why you were screaming in terror?

MANAKIN: (thinks) Yeah.

BLANDME: Hey, whatever happened to your mother?

MANAKIN: My mother? (pause) MOMMY!!!!! OH NO!!!! My Spidey-Senses tell me that she's in pain! NOOOOOO!!!!!!! I wish I had my plush Wooky!!!!!

BLANDME: (mutters) Psycho.

MANAKIN: I have to go save her!

19. Altaira

Nov 11, 2002
    PACE: Uh...I don't think so. Do you remember that, Yodda?

PACE: (sighs) I think it is time to inform the Senate that we are incompetent losers.

Blandme and Manikin?s converstation, Now, That was disturbing, and funny.

[face_laugh] :)

20. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    BLANDME: Okay, I do want to disturb you.

MANAKIN: I like being disturbed. Especially by you.

BLANDME: Now that's disturbing.

I really love the interaction between Manakin and Blandme. I wonder what he does to convince her to marry him! I guess I'll have to wait to find out :)

Seraph 8-}

21. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    UP! I'm anxiously awaiting the next post!

Seraph 8-}

22. Mad_Ewok

Apr 26, 2002
    Sorry for being a little slow on the updates. :(

It's just that the next scene is, frankly, a little tough to write. It's the Jango and Obi-Wan fight scene, or Jumbo or Bobby-Wan. I will complete it sometime, though. ;)

23. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    hey, you deserve a break. There's not a lot of writers I know who update their stories once a day! I commend you ;) I only have time to update mine once a month...and, to be honest, it stinks.

Seraph 8-}

24. Altaira

Nov 11, 2002
    Give your funny bone a rest.

This has been hilarious, but do me a favor and don?t watch the three stooges for inspiration. I lived the three stooges with my brothers. I have a 3 ft x 4 ft picture of the stooges hanging in my family room, but how it got there is a loooong story. 8-}

Nevermind me, let your creative flair lead you where it may. I have been enjoying the laughs [face_laugh]

25. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Whoa, I missed so many posts...

[i]MANAKIN: I understand that I can't wish to wish that you wish me to wish that I wish you to wish that Jam Jam wishes that you wish I wish that I could wish upon a star so I can't wish away my wishes.

BLANDME: I wish you'd shut up. You're so wishy-washy.

MANAKIN: Your wish is my command.

BLANDME: Oh, I meant *my* bed.[/i]

[hr]

[i]BLANDME: Now that's disturbing. Anywho, I know you had a nightmare last night.

MANAKIN: (turns around) How? Did I wet the bed?[/i]

[hr]

[i]MANAKIN: I have to go save her!

BLANDME: Go then. I'm sick of you.

MANAKIN: But I'd be ditching you! I can't do that! The bald guy and the little big-eared green guy told me to protect you! And also in the mandate it was stated that I must protect you! Overkill is implied in the investigation for local security, and...

BLANDME: Ugh! Fine, I'll go with you.

MANAKIN: Yay![/i]

[hr]

:^O :^O :^O Too funny! But Manakin should have gone "YIPPEE!" in the last one! ;) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.