main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Episode III: Birth of the Empire

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Twi_Ton_Kenobi, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twi_Ton_Kenobi

Twi_Ton_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    This is just a little script I wrote based on what I think will happen in the upcoming Episode III.
    WARNING:
    This script is not at all meant to be taken as "the real deal.". None of it is for sure, it's pure speculation. It also has NO SPOILERS since I'm staying spoiler free.

STAR WARS : EPISODE III : BIRTH OF THE EMPIRE

A Screenplay

By

ALEX CONNOR

Based Upon a Story Created

By

GEORGE LUCAS

Revised Final Draft
    November 24, 2002
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FADE IN:

TITLE CARD: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

EXT. SPACE
    A vast sea of stars serves as the backdrop for the Main Title, followed by a rollup, which crawls into infinity.

EPISODE III
    The Republic is engulfed in war. The adanced Storm Troopers are fighting a brutal war with the separatists which nears closer and closer to the Coruscant.

All faith in the Jedi is gone as they are blamed for the Clone Wars and only a few participate in these wars and many Jedi have died in the Clone Wars.

General Kenobi has been assigned to help lead a strike force on the separatist's home planet where they have been cornered. Kenobi has desperately tried to reach his former padawan Anakin Skywalker but has not been able to....

We PAN DOWN to reveal a RED PLANET in the distance. It is guarded by a group of TRADE FEDERATION BATTLESHIPS. A JEDI STARFIGHTER flies PAST CAMERA. It is followed by many, many TIE FIGHTERS. They are followed by 3 STAR DESTROYERS.

INT. BRIDGE, LEAD STAR DESTROYER-SPACE
    Three figures, BAIL ORGANA and two Republic Officers, stand on the bridge looking out the Main Window.

A STORM TROOPER approaches them.

TROOPER
    Sir, General Kenobi wishes to speak with you.

Bail walks over to Communications Panel. He leans over and holds down a button.

BAIL
    Kenobi, can you hear me? Come in.

INT. COCKPIT, KENOBI'S FIGHTER-SPACE
    Kenobi sits focused on what he's doing.

BAIL (VO)
    General Kenobi...come in.

KENOBI
    I hear you, Senator.

BAIL (VO)
    What's wrong?

KENOBI
    I have a bad feeling about this. This is a bad course of action.

BAIL (VO)
    We've already talked about this in the Senate. it's our only hope.

KENOBI
    I fear if we don't capture Dooku we'll never find him. He hide somewhere.

BAIL (VO)
    Like I said, it's our only chance...How should we approach this?

KENOBI
    When I say, we should attack fast and agressively. Give them more than they can handle.

BAIL (VO)
    Alright. The troopers are following you orders.

INT. BRIDGE, LEAD STAR DESTROYER-DAY
    Bail walks away from the communications panel.

TROOPER
    Sir, a star destroyer is leaving the planet.

BAIL
    What?

The Trooper leads Bail to the side window where we see a Star Destroyer surrounded by Tie Fighters and one Jedi Starfighter leading them.

TROOPER
    Our radar shows evidence that it came from the other side of the planet, circled around and came here.

BAIL
    ...From the planet?

TROOPER
    Yes, sir.

The Star Destroyer shoots away.

TROOPER
    Sir, it just entered hyperspace!

INT. COCKPIT, KENOBI'S FIGHTER-SPACE

KENOBI (TO ALL FIGHTERS)
    All stand by. I repeat: all stand by for orders.

I obviously have not finished yet. I will continue to add more ABOUT everything week and a half. That's about 10 & 1/2 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.