main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Star Wars Episode III Checks

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    So it was check order time for our bank account and I decided to spare my husband the disney, strawberry shortcake, babies dressed up like flowers route and found these by accident. They only accept mail or fax orders, but so what. Thought I would share! We got the "Path to the Darkside" Checks showing Anakin's transformation which are only available for 2 more months (I called because they were supposed to have stopped production already, but have leftover stock). They go to conventions and stuff to advertise so some of you may already know about them, but hey, news to us. I know checks aren't exciting in general, but it is fun to pay the bills in style ;)

http://www.anthonygrandio.com/grandio/index.html

2. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    I have those checks!!! I actually ordered mine off of the Star Wars website when ROTS came out. The cool thing is that these checks are printed right here in Jax. There is also checks with the ships of the SW movies and address labels. I don't have the address labels, YET ;)

3. jediadigallia

jediadigallia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2004
    I've had the Star Wars checks since Celebration 2. Anthony Grandio had a booth there and I have been hooked ever since. I have ordered the address labels, and I must say, they are very cool. I try to envision the look on people's faces when they handle the mail I send! I just got my Vader checks in a few weeks ago. The one with Vader and the one of Anakin with his hood up looking very sinister are my favorites. So they won't be making this line (Dark Side) anymore? Is that for sure? The people at AG are so nice to talk to, I'll probably call them and verify.

4. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Yes, they said they were supposed to stop production after Episode III. They have some leftover stock and will sell until they run out. Guestimating about 2-3 months worth left is what the rep told me. Stock up baby!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.