1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:WA Star Wars Episode III - Midnight Screening - Hoyts Carousl

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Master_Kaustin, Feb 8, 2005.

?

Star Wars Episode III - Midnight Screening - Hoyts Carousl

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Yes 12 vote(s) 92.3%
No 1 vote(s) 7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    The best thing is I actually turn 18 on March 31 so I'll be old enough to 'legaly' drink my tits off. La Prem champaign etc ;)
  2. Aztek Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't think I would be doing too much drinking during the film, you don't wanna miss tanything.

maybe a couple of quiet drinks during the film and then a lot of drinks afterwards.
  3. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hehe.. yes you can drink in La Premiere :) but everyone will behave themselves... coz I wanna be able to do these sorts of things again! :)

Also after the film, im thinking about having a get together down at Fast Eddies :) so yeah more details later..
  4. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe arrange a deal with Fast Eddies in advance. They're often happy to do a deal if they know a big group is coming in.
  5. Darth_Cyclonis Force Ghost

star 1
    good day.......i say good day!!!!

im a new young apprentice to the wa boards.
    gonna catch ep3 on opening night as per the last 2 but will probally sit with the peons and plebs.

i will look out for a wookie, storm trooper or padme at eddys and come over an say gday.

is there any afta party celbrations / comiserations ??

6. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    Usually by the time it finishes we're all pretty pooped if it's in the middle of a working week, but a brief post movie meet might not be bad.
  7. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ahh well I dunno whats gonna happen after as yet! I know there is a small group of us heading down to fast eddies... but yeah :)

Im still waiting on more information from Hoyts, i have talked to them the other day, but I havent got any real information that I can feed anyone as yet :p

8. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmmmmmmmm...

Got a link for the full length trailer.. just not sure if I should post it, as it was filmed in the cinema, there will be a legit high res version soon Im guessing.
  9. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nah stinky :) dont post it! hehe.. Ive seen a dodgy cam job.. but it was too dark.. so ive decided to wait until it offically comes online :)
  10. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    Same, havent seen it myself
  11. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    How's this for geek cool?

I d/loaded it at work this afternoon before I went home, took 12 seconds on the connection, then walked out of work to head home, walking between the buildings the film was made in...

Just gave me goosebumps, watching the trailer where it was made.

Ok, done bragging now :p
  12. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    *cough*
    apparently the genuine thing.. 640x360, 34 odd mbs

*hands SM his bragging cap* :p

[edit: seems fine]

[edit2: its gone]
  13. BearaceDougie Jedi Master

star 4
    Now that trailer was brilliant, though im curious what movie it is attached to for us? or do we have to wait till Robots are released in the next couple of weeks
  14. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    Not sure, havent managed to catch the teaser myself, lol, but I wanna see one of them at the cinema (not going to pay to see a movie I dont want to see just for the trailer though)

Robots looked good, so might go see that then.
  15. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I can confirm ... I'll be at the Perth premiere ... reasons yet to be explained, but I will be there for it.
  16. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    **** me!
    I just dloaded a full screen copy of the trailer and ****!!!
    Can't ****ing wait!
  17. BearaceDougie Jedi Master

star 4
    just saw the special screening of Robots today, No ROTS trailer, and they didnt say which movie its attached with
  18. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It'll be attached to Robots starting thursday, no doubt other movies will follow after that. It's usual for Fox to attach an important trailer to a terrible movie (remember, the teaser was originally attached to Taxi, or something like that, last year. Another terrible movie). I'll just download it eventually.
  19. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Why not dload it now? It's all over the net.
  20. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    just did. the reason why i haven't until now was because of the stupid computer i've been using here. thank god for broadband enabled net cafes :p
  21. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Have ye got the full screen quality one?
    If not, let me know and I'll PM the link.
  22. Aztek Force Ghost

star 4
    How many Mb is that one SoE ?

I downloaded a full screen one on my desktop but it has since had some issues and is not running. Considering downloading one to the laptop I'm stuck using now.
  23. Jayd Jedi Knight

star 3
    Was that the proper one on Rove last night?
  24. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    only the second half of it, yes. the full trailer lasts a good three minutes or so.
  25. Jayd Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ooh so there's more! :D Although I don't think I want to see it. I'm trying REALLY hard to keep spoiler free. If there are any surprises, I want to be surprised dammit!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.