main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Star Wars Episode III - Midnight Screening - Hoyts Carousl

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Master_Kaustin, Feb 8, 2005.

?

Star Wars Episode III - Midnight Screening - Hoyts Carousl

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Yes

92.3%
  2. No

7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Hi Guys/Gals,

Firstly, hi! I know I haven't been on here a while - been slack. I have been reading though!

Have fun at the midnight screening. Some of us have a 6am start on weekdays and need their beauty sleep, otherwise I'd be asleep during the movie (and trust me I can sleep anywhere and through anything no matter how loud it is!). I'll be waiting an extra 36hrs and go to a Fri morn session when everyman and his dog won't be there! You're welcome to join me as I know you'll want to see it again and again and again... (I saw AOTC six times - you prob saw it more than me).

2. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Good to see you back again Nat.

Soneil and I were chatting just the other day about how many people had disappeared from the boards, thought we had lost you.

3. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    During that discussion I mentioned the very first fanforce WA meet and Nat was one of the folks at that meet. We went to see X-Men at the Morley Greater Union cinema. :) I think the other people there were Grizzly, Loadeddog and Princess Lego along with a couple of non-fanforcers.

4. Master_Kaustin

Master_Kaustin Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    hey nat! long time no see.. last time attack of teh clones at sunset cinemas! :p haha...

Pity you cant come its gonna be a good night! i got the thursday off work too! so ill be going a few times during the day me thinks

5. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    No, haven't disappeared, just hibernated!

It's alright for some to get the day off work!!! I currently have no back up (well, she only started her training on Thurs) and I have to wait a bit for the days off they owe me! At least then I can have a few long weekends! I think I'm owed about four days - I don't know what overtime is cause I've been promoted to salary and even then, when I was on wages there was time off instead of overtime.

I was just thinking when I disappeared the last time! There was a huge search party going on for me and it was broken by Soulkrusher (another one to disappear - and I think there was a rumor that we were a couple!). I do remember the meets (and the ones where I didn't turn up!). Ah yes, AOTC in Kings Park and the X-Men meet for the first memebers on the board..... And the Fast Eddies get together, where LD ate the most interseting desert! Ah, the memories.....

6. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    The difference between your disappearance and Sk's is that people actually missed you round here.

Hope you hang around for a while.

7. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Hey Nat, good to see you back! :)

And JA is spot on the money there ;)

Anyway, hope you hang about this time, this place needs more ppl posting in it...

8. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    Just to let you know..

The Cinema is now booked out!!...

No more tickets are too be booked... If you havent Paid me please pay asap.. Need to pay hoyts asap!

Thanks to everyone that booked... appreciate it.. its gonna be a good night !!

Darran

9. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    I put the transfer through Friday night, checking the balance at the moment, the transaction is still pending though. First thing tomorrow morning I bet.

10. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    We'll be transferring the money in tomorrow when Soup gets paid.

And yay for the fully booked cinema!

11. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I think Susie's paid for the ones I booked but I'll remind the other people I know who booked.

12. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    Thanks soneil!!

Theres about $250 in my aco**** at themoment unaccounted for.. due to the banks crappy 24 wait for who put it in :/

So hopefully some of that is yours.. hehe!

Im really excited about this!!! I hope people are dressing up! When I pay for the tickets.. Im gonna talk to hoyts about a few things! couple of suprises.. if they say i can do it i will be... :p

haha

13. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Buggerit...I've got permission from my Significant Other so I will be dressing for the occasion. And I expect a bloody large contingent of people similarly costumed, or I'll be ramming ductsabers into people's...attitudes.

:D

14. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    I don't know if I'll be dressing up or not. I'll decide later I guess.

15. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    Im starting to get really excited about this!! :) hehehe!

16. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I'd like to dress up but I'm lacking a decent costume. Don't have time to make one. :(

17. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Just a suggestion, for those of us from Knighthood who still have their costume, how about dressing up in character? Nice way to promote Knighthood.

18. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    heheh i think sam is dressing up as Padme! well thats what she tells me.. so yeah i think a few are dressing up in there costumes :)

19. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Dammit, can't have another, I'll have to go as something else now :(

20. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    i've got a jedi costume from knighthood, i was going to wear that :p

21. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Susie was originally planning on making a costume to match the one she hired for the last one but it's a bit late for that and I don't think she could be bothered. I'll either be very boring or very creative.

22. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    F_A I was going to where my Markell costume, but I dunno hey.
    I know it's the last time this will ever happen but I was more planning on just gonig casual. Probably decide on the day ;)

23. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I'd borrow it off you but I think I'm a fair bit shorter than you, so unless you've got a jawa costume... :D

24. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    elliot isnt most of your costume still in my cupboard ? :) hehe

25. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    I'm fairly sure Soup was going to be wearing his costume from Knighthood. I don't have mine anymore. I might go as a geek again and take the piss out of you lot :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.