main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - An Alternate Universe RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by David_Skywalker, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bustabus_7

bustabus_7 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    Can i join as Ki Adi mundi?

2. David_Skywalker

David_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2005
    OoC: Bustabus, please send me a sheet for Ki-Adi-Mundi. Thanks. :)

3. bustabus_7

May 26, 2005
    Am i good?

4. David_Skywalker

David_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2005
    OoC: I sent you my approval.

5. Solonos

Solonos Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2005
    Solonos Kuu'durra, a jedi knight, piloted his fighter most deftly outside of the Invisible Hand. A fighter exploded to his left, and the debri was propelled towards his ship. Solo slammed the stick to the right, forcing his fighter into a barrel roll, but avoiding the oncoming debri, and what he knew would follow that debri, laser cannon fire. He looped around and got in line behind the enemy ship, firing without bothering to lock on, for his 23rd hit of the day. As the battle ensued, Solo saw that the numbers were falling into their favor. The battle would be over soon, but not before a little for fun for this young jedi.

Kuu'durra called the few remaining clone troopers placed under his command to fall into formation behind him. They excelled into the oncoming sqaud of droid fighters, Solonos letting out a cry of excitement. Not one of the droid fighters got around to a second pass...

6. bustabus_7

May 26, 2005
    Ki-Adi-Mundi stepped out of his ship, glancing at the frozen land all around him. He was joined by a full batallion of clones. " Commander Brooks, if our intelligence is correct, our enemy should be just inside of that cave. The cache must be destroyed." The AT-TEs were set up and the walkers were surveying the land. "Let's move."

TAG: anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.