main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith [xbox | PS2]

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemisis7654

Nemisis7654 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2004
    Man, I can't wait for this game to come out! I like those screen shots! The Anakin and Obi duel will be great!

darth_nemisis

2. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    PS2, cause i like it better :p

And it probably will be a great game. although i will agree about halo 2 :) ! I cnat wait.

3. ACDC1989

ACDC1989 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2004
    DARK SITH DREW have you got MSN Messenger? So we can talk about Starwars.

4. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Nope :( but we could PM each other. Do you know how?

5. ACDC1989

ACDC1989 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2004
  6. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    Personally, I thought the footage of the game in the OT DVD didn't look so great as far as graphics go. I hope that's not how it will look finished. As far as the game itself though, it looks awesome!

7. JawaSmuggler

JawaSmuggler Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2004
    i pray for a pc or cube version!

8. darth_paul

darth_paul Jedi Master star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    The fact that we're shown console logos at the end of that trailer pretty much squelches any remaining hope that LucasArts might be kind to PC users.

LA, I spit upon you.

-Paul

9. Darth_Triple-R

Darth_Triple-R Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2004
    I loved the trailer! I'm hoping that the game will have a two person duel mode ala Jedi Academy. It would be great to be able to control the likes of Yoda, Mace, and Darth Sidious.

10. Indy3

Indy3 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    The only PC version of an EP3 Game is the SW LEGO game.

GBA, DS, and PSP are being made by Ubisoft not by the company thats make the ROTS Video Game.

11. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Ep3 spoilers aren't allowed anywhere outside of the 3SA forum, unless they're in a specifically marked thread or blacked out in Highlight-To-Read form, IIRC. It's Night's decision as to what he wants to do with this thread in regards to spoilers, though.

12. JawaSmuggler

Jul 4, 2004
    so much $$ to be made from ep3 game cube and pc alike i dont get it.

13. RGB_KING

RGB_KING Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2002
    is it me or does Dooku get bisected in the trailer...maybe a preview on how he gets killed...interesting that palpatine is watching as he does in ROTJ with Vader and Luke.

14. JEDISOOSE

JEDISOOSE Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2002
    ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

You hit on a point I was going to make. That trailer for the game should have been labled for spoilers. Now I love spoilers, but a lot of fans don't. Now if they didn't have the foresight to ignore this trailer, they would have had the whole movie ruined for them. We see Ani confront Tyranus in front of Palpatine, which like you said, hints at the father/son confrontation in ROTJ. Also, we see Ani duelling with a character that looks a lot like Mace Windu! C'mon now! The Lucas companies are so quick to make fansites pull down any material that might compromise an upcoming film, but they use no common sense in putting together a trailer. While it was exciting to watch, it was really careless.

15. RGB_KING

RGB_KING Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2002
    i couldn't have said it better...this is definetly the case...however lucas loves his foreshadowing, and unless you know how to toggle frame by frame in QT you will miss this. i wonder if anyone else sees this as we do?

16. Mike-Sunrider

Mike-Sunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 4, 2003
    First of all, everyone would know it has spoilers...

I just hope it has co-op mode even though it wont be following the movie exactly that way.

I mean what better way to give you the Ep3 feel then by putting you against your own friend in the end.

Just like Obi vs Anakin.

17. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    The Trailer for the game is out at lucasarts right now! It looks pretty damned good! I gotta add this to my list of wants now!

18. Ray_Stantz

Ray_Stantz Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 19, 2001
    Don't worry about there not being a Multiplayer option as its pretty obvious from watching the game trailer 30 seconds into it that there is a multiplayer mode. (At least thats what it looks like to me) Now co-op? That would be fun but I doubt it. Although Sunrider is right when it comes to why Co-Op mode would rock, two friends battling is out for the fate of the galaxy.

19. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    This looks really good so far, [face_devil]

Evil.

20. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    Well, I am very curious to see how the gameplay is. If it plays as well as it looks, I will be playing this game for quite awhile.

21. Mot_Teboda

Mot_Teboda Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2001
    "...unless you know how to toggle frame by frame in QT you will miss this. i wonder if anyone else sees this as we do?"

I hope your kidding. I'm pretty sure there are thousands of fans who have watched this trailer frame-by-frame, I have, and I'm only moderately fanatic. ;-)

And about "knowing" how to do that, it's pretty intuitive, you just tap the arrow keys. I just tried it when watching the AOTC teasers and it worked, didn't really need to look it up.

Also, I don't see why this trailer should be view differently from the actual movie trailer. If you consider a movie-trailer a spoiler, then of course the trailer for the game of the movie is going to be almost as much of a spoiler.

Finally, someone mentioned earlier about the Dooku/Anakin -duel being a slip-up, I very much doubt that. I'm confident that Lucas knows exactly what their doing when putting together the game trailer. I'm not going to get an X-box or PS2 for this game, I am among those who hope against hope that they will port it to PC/NGC.

Damn, this turned in to a rant... :)

22. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    I wish taht this game was coming out the day taht the movie was coiming out... Cuz now i gotta wait for another 2 or 3 weeks before getting the game or ill be spoiled about the movie.

23. superxero

superxero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    Is it safe to hope the graphics wont be as bad as they look in the screens/trailer? They look really bad. Really.

24. JawaSmuggler

Jul 4, 2004
    I'm wondering the same thing^
    But as long as the gameplay is good visuals don't mean @&#@!

25. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Man,this game is gonna be awesome! The graphics on it are amazing. Check out how close this looks to the real movie:

Movie:

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/OBIX1/ROTS_DookuDuel-3.jpg]

Game:

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/OBIX1/ROTS_DookuDuel-game.jpg]

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.