main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith [xbox | PS2]

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young_Punk

Young_Punk Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    just played the game for first time.

If your playing against human both go to same character then the player with alternate costume picks and other person can change.

2. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005

Unfortunatly, no.

3. darth_berryboy

darth_berryboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2005
    Hello, I appreciate the help on trying to get Master ratings on Dooku, Mace, GG, etc. However, I am still unable to beat them with anything more than fair kills. Using the strategy of staying on top of them and using the light attack has allowed me to start building up my meter, however, after it gets about half way up, they start doing those shunts, which are dropping my meter down as well as my health. This makes me become more defensive so that I can at least kill them before they kill me.

I have thought about trying a different difficulty level other than normal to see if that had any effect on things, but I was curious if there was something else I could do or if I was doing something wrong.

4. Anakin_Prime

Anakin_Prime Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2005
    Well, to answer the guys last post question, well not really. The best advice I can give you is get the 1st strike in, and stay on the advance, and use only your saber. Put combos in, and anticipate what the other fighter is going to do. So basically just fill yourself w/ rage and attack like Anakin would. hahaha... If you have to defend, go ahead, but jump on the opponent as soon as possible!

Anyways, I just had to put my 2 cents in about this game. I love it!!!! It is exactly what I wanted out of it. I wanted to be able to be Anakin and wield that lightsaber like a Jedi Master or should I say Sith. And the VS. mode duels are awesome. I loved that old PS1 SW game that had the same idea, but this is so much more and better. Anyways, i'm lovin it, and I am really excited about Battlefront 2, that is going to be really good!

5. darth_berryboy

Jun 8, 2005
    Thanks for the advice Anakin_Prime. I was able to defeat Mace yesterday with a master rating after a couple of tries. I actually thought I might be able to get a good or impressive against dooku, but the last segment he gets pretty tough. I guess I will just keep practicing. That's ok, I have played in for about a month now, and love the game more now than I did when I first bought it.

6. Rogan_Agar

Rogan_Agar Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 2004
    One question. Are the single player missions really single player missions, or can you play them with a friend?

7. JM-Broughy

JM-Broughy Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2004
    The single player missions are only single player but the multiplayer missions do use certain parts of missions for the multiplayer levels e.g the "corridors" from the mission on general Grievouses ship.

8. chad715

chad715 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    yea the multiplayer levels r really easy..i think the game is really cool overall..u can c concept art..unlock vader and ben kenobi in versus mode..i jus beat the game 2day;)

9. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    is it possible anyone here could help my son with some strategy.. he is looking to get past the clone ship on PS2.. um.. I don't know which level.. I know he just unlocked Mace Windu.. so it is after this level.. he is upset.. I don't think he is doing that bad.. he just got the game yesterday and is already this far and is only ten yrs old... anyway can anyone give him some strategy to try.

10. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    Tell him to try to reflect the bullets back at the ship, and to throw what he can at the ship.

11. darth_berryboy

Jun 8, 2005
    Good maybe I can now help someone instead of being the one getting the help.

cathiecat: I found a good way to beat that part is to use alot of force lightning and do a lot of moving around. Get as close to the ship as possible after it has fired and use force lightning until it prepares to fire, then just run around and dodge the ships attack. It takes a few tries(took me 5 or 6 even doing this) but the more times you do it the better you get at the level. Hope this helps him out.

12. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    yes it helped.. he actually beat the game last night

13. DARK_HELMET_05

DARK_HELMET_05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    hi, not a frequent poster in this section (i usually hang about in the episode III boards), but i just wanted to know if ROTS for ps2 is worth either paying the full £39.99, waiting until it is on sale or available second hand, or just leave it a rental or completely bypass it?

14. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    ..i would say rent it first..

Or wait for it to be onsale/secondhand..

It's a very fun game while it lasts, but it doesn't exactly last long.

15. Darth_Nilam

Darth_Nilam Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2005
    wait, is there co-op? i have no clue coz its comin out here in japan in five days

16. Rogan_Agar

Dec 1, 2004
    I want it.... But I do not want to buy a PS2 for it :_|

17. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    you dont have a PS2? Whats wrong with you?

18. Rogan_Agar

Dec 1, 2004
    I have two superb PCs :D, so nothing wrong with me [face_dancing]

19. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    on anyone's game, in vs mode does grievous have 4 blue sabers and no green? just in vs mode. i'm wondering if that's a mistake that was made or if it is just my game.

20. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    yeah, they are all the same color.

21. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    I hate that they are all blue, it looks very ugly.

22. SithHolocron

SithHolocron Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    Does anyone know how to (with Mace on VS mode) hold the lightsaber above his head (like he does in the movie when he fights Palpatine)? I noticed that he does it in the single player level when you play as Anakin.

23. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    It's his defensive stance you should put your character in whenever they aren't on offense.

24. SithHolocron

SithHolocron Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    Whenever I have him go to defense, he just points the lightsaber at the opponent. What I'm talking about is how he holds the lightsaber above his head. Sorry if I can't describe it better. I'll try to find a picture.

25. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    Maybe it was his defensive stance in th Beta-Version?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.