main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY 'Star Wars: Episode III' teaser poster revealed

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ltcmdrtom, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltcmdrtom

ltcmdrtom Jedi Master

Apr 7, 2004
    [image=http://www.myvideostore.com/images/news/ep3_teaser.jpg]

http://www.myvideostore.com/content/news/index.html?client=myvideostore&id=1785

'Star Wars: Episode III' teaser poster revealed

Posted October 29, 2004 at 9:48 AM CST

By John Couture

Like a monkey on his back, the menacing visage of Darth Vadar takes shape out of Hayden Christensen's billowing cape in the recently released teaser poster for Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (see right). StarWars.com, the official George Lucas website, nade the poster available online last night.

Friday November 5th is the next big Star Wars milestone as that is the day that the teaser trailer is released in theaters accompanying Pixar's The Incredibles. Lucas will debut the trailer the evening before to subscribers on his website.

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, the last theatrical chapter in the Star Wars saga, hits theaters on May 19th, 2005.

2. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    And (as if the poster itself isn't cool enough) check out this article on force.net about the hidden pictures within the poster.

~Doc_Bev

3. ltcmdrtom

ltcmdrtom Jedi Master

Apr 7, 2004
    ok the only thing i can see is the obvious vader mask made by the folds of the cape

4. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Cool!!!! I think I see part of Bobas Helmet and I also see a face where they are pointing for Boba. I saw the Emperor. I like it. The prequal teaser posters have been great and this is the best of all.

5. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Cool!!!! I think I see part of Bobas Helmet and I also see a face where they are pointing for Boba. I saw the Emperor. I like it. The prequal teaser posters have been great and this is the best of all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.