main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars Episode III.XXV Path Of The Jedi Part 1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Janegon, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janegon

Janegon Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2010
    It was a dark time for the Jedi Order. Order 66 was issued. Brother and Brother turned, killing almost all of the Jedi. For the Republic, it soon turned into an Empire, lead by Emperor Palpatine. Its mission, galactic domination. A lucky Padawan, Dalabin Tuon, escaped Imperial troops, and fled to Alderaan, in hope of getting away of the fighting. Shortly after Darth Vaders rise, The Emperor found a confused 17 year old, named Janegon. He was trained in the force, but had no clue who he was. He had a blaster mark in his back when he was found. Secretly, The Emperor took Janegon into aid, and found out that Janegon was very gifted with the Force. He quickly tormented Janegon, turning him to the Dark Side. He had learned to call The Emperor his master. Janegon still remembered how to use the Force, and with his added Dark Side powers, he quickly became one of the Deadliest people in the galaxy.

Janegon arrived on Coruscant, for briefing of his first mission. Janegon entered the room where Palpatine was, and kneeled before him. "What is your will, my master?' asked Janegon. The Emperor looked doown at Janegon. "As you know, my apprentice, that your existance must be secret. If Lord Vader, or anyone found out you were my secret Apprentice, our plan will fail. As you know, it is your job to kill Jedi. While my former Apprentice, Darth Vader, destroys the Jedi openly, you will do the same secretly, in order to rid of the Jedi twice as fast. After that, the Sith will rule the Galaxy. After words, Lord Vader will be Betrayed, and you and I will rule the Galaxy." said The Emperor, finishing his speech. Janegon knew that the Emperor was right. If the plan went on, his rise to power will happen much quicker. "Your first mission is to kill a Jedi Padawan. The Imperial spy network suggests that this Padawan has landed on Alderaan, to escape the Empire. It is your job to go their unknowingly, and Eliminate him. Do not fail me." said The Emperor. "Yes, my Master." said Janegon, then left the room.

Dalabin ran up a hill, and stopped near a tree. He was tired from running through Imperial Intelligence, and was hidden, for now. He was still confused about why the Clones turned on him, and fired. "I cant believe it. The troops turned on me. I have no where else to go." muttered Dalabin. Dalabin was 16, and a promising Padawan, until Order 66. When Order 66 was issued, Dalabin was finishing up the Jedi Trials on Coruscant, but soon found out that the troops where killing everyone in the Temple. Dalabin found a V-Wing, stole it, and quickly tricked the Clone fleet in space, escaping to Alderaan before they could fire. Now, Dalabin was in risk of being revealed. He had to run from the cities, and was now trying to figure out what to do on the open plain. In front of him was a forest. Dalabin would take a break, then run into the forest, and hope not to be seen. Dalabin was catching his breathe, when he noticed a scuffle. He looked in front of him, when suddenly Janegon appeared, walking towards Dalabin. Dalabin stepped back. He could sense the Dark Side was very strong in him. Janegon stopped walking, and stood 50 feet from Dalabin. "Who are you?" asked Dalabin. "Me? Im a spy for The Empire, and am sent here to kill you." said Janegon. He activated his Lightsaber. The Blue crystal blade shimmered in the sun. Dalabin activated his lightsaber. The impressive ruby red of the blade shined. They ran at eachother, lightsabers in hand, ready to see who would lose the dual...

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Great start, here. A lot of action. :) =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.