main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars Episode IV.5 Choose your own adventure

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by StitchExperiment626, May 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    I can not wait for the next section, it will rock.

2. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    DarthNeil you forgot to say

*********600************

Ding, Ding,Ding,Ding

3. Tegarend

Tegarend Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Luke?s lightsaber meets Aurra?s in midswing as she attacks. She spins around and swings from the left, but Luke is there to parry the blow. Aurra shrieks and comes in with an overhead strike, but Luke sidesteps it and counters with a quick elbow to the side of her face, which momentarily stuns her.

LUKE: Plan B Wedge!

Luke turns and darts behind some nearby crates for cover then makes a break for the backroom. Wedge has already retreated into the subterranean tunnels. Aurra recovers from the blow, wipes the blood from the corner of her mouth, and smiles.

AURRA: Hold your fire! He?s no good to us dead! Fett, follow me. The rest of you, hold your positions.

Boba Fett proceeds to follow Aurra, and when Aurra looks away Fett nods at Snoova and Dengar, a gesture that their plan has been set into motion. Snoova discreetly breaks off from the main group and follows Fett.

HAN: Luke!

Luke turns and sees Han and Chewie entering through a door on the left. Luke nods to them and leaps down into the sewer. He lands in a waist deep river of green sludge.

WEDGE: This smell is never coming out of my flight suit.

Luke reignites his saber for illumination while Wedge activates his glow rod.

WEDGE : Where now?

Luke closes his eyes and searches for guidance, then points to the right.

LUKE : There. Hurry! Han's here with Rogue Squadron. We have a chance now if we get out of the industrial zone.

Luke climbs up a small ladder out of the sewage river and onto a small walkway on the left side of the tunnel.

LUKE: It won?t take long for Aurra to figure out where we went, so let?s hurry.

Cut to the warehouse?s main storage room where the rebel?s are spreading out and taking their own defensive positions to begin engaging the enemy. Han is giving orders to Page, Hobbie, Leia, and Chewie.

HAN: Lieutenant, your commando?s will stay in this warehouse and take out the mercs. Hobbie, take Threepio and Rogue Squadron and try to meet Luke and Wedge when they come out of the sewer. I have a feeling the imperials will be breathing down our necks. Chewie, we?re going into the sewers after them.

Han turns to Leia.

HAN : Leia, you go with Rogue Squadron.

Leia: Sorry flyboy, but Lieutenant Page needs me more.

Page: It?s dangerous.

Leia: I?m dangerous.

Han: (grins) That?s my kind of woman!

Cut to Dengar, Boussh, and some local thugs firing at the rebels from behind an overturned table.

Dengar: Hey Boussh! (looks around to make sure no one is watching)

Boussh: Yes?

Dengar: Blink.

Dengar shoots Boussh in the chest at point blank range. He is dead before he hits the ground.

Dengar: 88! Our ride is here!

Suddenly, the Mist Hunter appears outside of the blown out wall section and lands. The ramp lowers, and IG-88 and Dengar make a run for it while 4-LOM covers them with the ship?s blaster cannons. Both make it up the ramp before it closes.

4-LOM: Where?s Boba?

IG-88: Fetching the bounty for us. Quickly, let?s leave before more rebels get here. The other mercs can fend for themselves.

MANTELL CITY : IMPERIAL HEADQUARTERS

Several imperial ensigns work at comm equipment and command terminals. One of the ensigns turns to his commanding officer in the middle of the oval-shaped room.

ENSIGN WHATELY : Major, there are reports of a disturbance in Ark Rela.

MAJOR BRASSK : What kind of disturbance?

ENSIGN WHATELY : The Rebel kind. Several explosions have been detected in its Industrial zone. A stormtrooper patrol has reported a registered bounty hunter is on the scene.

MAJOR BRASSK : Bounty hunters? More of that scum? Send in a stormtrooper platoon. And tell the to arrest all involved, not just the rebels.

ENSIGN WHATELY : Yes, sir.

CUT TO

ARK RELA : WAREHOUSE.

Behind the bounty hunters' backs, R2-D2 rolls towards the rebel positions, while staying out of the blast zones.

CUT TO

A) Aurra Sing running through the sewers, pursuing Luke and Wedge.

B) The Avenger entering Ord Mantell's orbit

C) Han and Chewie enter

4. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Another good scene. I vote A.

5. Luke_Groundtripper

Luke_Groundtripper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    I'll go with C too.

6. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
  7. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I will pick A, that was a good section.

8. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    Excellent. I vote C, and have Chewie complain about the smell ;)

9. Darth_Pooh_Bear

Darth_Pooh_Bear Jedi Master star 1

Oct 16, 2002
    I love it Minx! Chewie complaining about the smell... [face_laugh]

I vote C

10. GAThrawnIGF

GAThrawnIGF Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2003
    C I guess.

11. Jedi_Rage

Jedi_Rage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    i was split between a and c but ill go with A

12. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    Come see Qui-Gon Jinn meet Obi Wan Kenobi for the first time in Star Wars Episode 0.5

13. KnightKatarn05

KnightKatarn05 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2003
    I'll go with A. (How old is Aurra Sing anyway?)

I've been PM back and forth with Dehrian, a 3SA mod, wondering about how we get our own CYOA board, but he says we need lots of valid, well-though out reasons on why we deserve a CYOA board. If you can think of any, just PM me back.

14. Luke_Groundtripper

Jul 31, 2002
    The vote:

Be ready Thrawn!

15. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    New scene at Episode 1.5. Sorry for lack of updates there latley guys. Go and see the Padme shower scene!

16. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    Poor NO.2. no one is voteing for you.

17. Jedi_Rage

Jedi_Rage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    thats cuz 1 will win

18. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I can not wait for the next section.

And like KnightKatarn05 said How old is Aurra Sing anyway?

19. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    Want to know who trained Palpatine? then come check out Star Wars Episode 0.5

20. Tegarend

May 7, 2003
    Aurra Sing? 60? But of course of a race that becomes 200 or something :D

Thrawn, you ever come online these days? I should give you your assignment and I'm too lazy to make a PM.

21. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I wonder where Thrawn could be.

22. GAThrawnIGF

GAThrawnIGF Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2003
    Getting pissed off because I had to wait a day and a half for my comp being rdy in a repair place learning that my laser on my CD-ROM drive died and I need a new laser. grr......

23. Luke_Groundtripper

Jul 31, 2002
    Well you're here now so lets get going! This is SW action at it's finest.

24. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    Evil pc why do they break when you want to use them.

25. Tegarend

May 7, 2003

The camera pans to the above view of the warehouse. We see an Ithorian bounty hunter throwing a thermal detonator through a gap in the warehouse wall. The detonator explodes, killing two Rebel commandos and leaving a small speck of blood on a cargo container. The Ithorian grins towards the spot, opening himself to a shot of Katarn.

INT: Warehouse

PAGE: This is madness. Our numbers are greatly decreasing. I think we?ll be forced to hide in here until this is over.

EXT: Warehouse

Another Rebel got shot in the chest, and falls over. Bossk fired his concussion rifle and it sents two rebels back hard into a crate.

INT: Sewers

Han and Chewie enter the sewer system. Seeing the trash, Chewie starts moaning.

HAN: Chewie, will you stop complaining about all the sewers we go into.

Chewie slips on the sewage, falls down, and bumps his head when rising again.

HAN: Well, that smell will never come out of you now.

Suddenly, they reach a crossroads.

CHEWIE : Rrrrooaar.

HAN : No Chewie, we have to split up. That's the only way we can find Luke and Wedge.

CUT to walkway above sewage tunnel

Luke and Wedge arrive in a sewage control room. Aurra Sing appears from behind.

AURRA: Skywalker, give up while you still can. Darth Vader won?t appreciate you dead.

LUKE: And I won?t appreciate you alive.

Luke swings his saber and Aurra parries.

INT: Sewers

Boba Fett runs through a third, empty sewage tunnel, trying to get Luke before Aurra does. He reaches a blast door. Despite his many attempts, he doesn't get it open. He fires a rocket into it and blows the door open.

INT: Sewer control room

The floor shakes with the explosion of the rocket. Aurra loses her balance and slices a wire.

INT: Sewer tunnels.

Han walks through the sewer. Suddenly, the sewage starts rising.

HAN: This is just perfect. Now Chewie?ll really start complaining.

INT: Sewer control room

As the duel is getting more evenly matched, Aurra suddenly disengages and moves towards Wedge.

LUKE: Wedge, watch out!

Luke jumps to protect Wedge from Aurra. As he has to protect both himself and Wedge, he's being forced back. Aurra swings at Luke, who deftly dodges, and then gets pushed away.

As Aurra goes for Wedge again, Luke takes up the defense once again. He swings at Aurra and she parries behind her head, still running after Wedge. Luke rolls and appears again in front of Aurra Sing. They swing at each other, locking both sabers together.

INT: Outside of the Warehouse

Artoo rolls towards Threepio.

C-3PO: Artoo, there are you. I knew you would be at the cause of this.

ARTOO : Bleep bzip bleep.

C-3PO : No, I'm not cowering here. I've got an assignment. See this receiver?

ARTOO : Bzip Bzeep?

C-3PO : Of course it's on. What do you think?

ARTOO : Bleep bleep.

C-3PO : Oh, my! I must have switched it off.

Threepio touches the receiver. Immediately a red light starts flickering.

C-3PO : What?s that? An incoming message from Alliance Command. Oh no! We must warn the Princess.

ARTOO : Bleep.

C-3PO : It's for the princess, not for us. You are far too inquisitive for an astromech.

Artoo reaches out and hits a button on the receiver.

Threepio : What are you doing now?

RIEKKAN (off-screen): Captain Solo?

C-3PO: Sir, it?s C-3PO.

RIEKKAN: Where?s everyone else?

C-3PO: I don?t know, sir.

RIEKKAN: When you find them, tell Leia or whoever else is in command that the Star Destroyer Avenger is on its way there to pick up the cargo.

C-3PO: I will, sir.

RIEEKAN: General Riekkan, out.

INT: Warehouse

The entrance gates blow open and Stormtroopers appear.

LEIA: The Empire. We?re not hidden anymore.

Leia levels her blaster, aims for the point men and blasts both of them in their chests.

LEIA: Great. Now we've got Imperials to worry about.

INT: Sewage tunnel

Han trips in the sewage and falls down, wincing with the smell. A furry hand picks him up. Han turns around, expecting to see Chewie. Snoova th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.