main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars Episode IV: My Novel(from script to book)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darthnick11, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

Chapter One

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away...

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a
    hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic
    Empire.
    During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the
    Empire's ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station
    with enough power to destroy an entire planet.
    Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home
    aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her
    people and restore freedom to the galaxy...

The orange and yellow Planet called Tatooine came out from a total eclipse as her two moons glowed against the darkness.
    A tiny Rebel Blockade Runner, pursued by a gigantic Imperial Star Destroyer, shot many green lasers that barely tore into the hull of the Destroyer.
    The Venator Class Star Destroyer, however, shot hundreds of red turbolasers straight towards the smaller vessel as it raced through space.
    Suddenly, the main solar fin of the Rebel Blockade Runner, the Tantive IV, broke off from the ship, flying into space as it was caught into Tatooine?s orbit.
    An explosion rocked the ship as inside, two droids, a Protocol and an Astromech, almost tumbled over from the shaking of the small ship.
    The Astromech, Artoo-Detoo, was a small claw-armed tripod. Instead of a face like most droids, Artoo had many computer lights surrounding a rader-like eye.
    Threepio, totally different from Artoo, was tall and skinny. He was entirely gold plated, with only one silver foot shining throughout the gold.
    Another blast hit the ship as the two droids nearly fell over again, this time hitting the wall.
    Threepio suddenly spoke in his mechanically crackly voice, ?Did you hear that? They?ve shut down the main reactor. We?ll be destroyed for sure. This is madness!?
    Many blue vested Rebel Troopers ran down the hallway and took positions in the main passageway. They took out their blaster rifles as they prepared for the invasion of the ship.
    ?We?re doomed,? said Threepio again, almost shaking from his fear.
    Artoo suddenly made many mechanical beeps as if to say something; only Threepio understood.
    ?There will be no escape for the princess this time,? spoke Threepio.
    Then, many latches clanked upon the ship as the screech of heavy machinery was heard moving about the hull of the ship.
    ?What?s that??
    Threepio?s question was soon answered, as the Tantive IV was being sucked into the tractor beam of the larger Star Destroyer, to be invaded by the Imperial Forces.
    Back inside, the Rebel Troopers aimed their weapons. Finally, a huge blast rocked the door of the passageway as many white-armored stormtroopers walked through the door and made their way into the smoke-filled passageway.
    Suddenly, the entire hallway was blazing with blaster fire. The deadly bolts richoted in a variety of directions as they created huge explosions everywhere.
    Rebels fell to the floor everywhere as the Imperial Stormtroopers turned out the victor.
    ?I should have known better than to trust the logic of a
    half-sized thermocapsulary dehousing assister...? Spoke Threepio while gasping as a blast almost hit the floor near him.
    Artoo countered with his own beeping as the battle raged around the two robots.

(i'm not even sure if I could do this on here, delete or lock, admins, if needed)
    (Betrayal fans, don't be disappointed, if this doesn't get good reviews, it wont be continued.)

2. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

Chapter Two

Below the battle, on the planet Tatooine, the unbearable heat of its twin suns bore down upon a single figure staring out on the wastelands-a young boy of almost eighteen, Luke Skywalker.
    Luke, his dirty blonde hair and baggy tunic, was forever waiting for something to happen on Tatooine. He was bored, and that was one thing that described Luke.
    A gentle wind suddenly whipped at him as his blonde hair flew forward. He adjusted a few knobs on the particular moisture vaporator he was fixing that was sticking out of the sandy desert floor.
    Aiding him was a six-armed tread robot. It moved with jerky motions across the sand, appearing to be broken.
    A bright sparkle suddenly caught Luke?s eye as he looked into the sky with his black electrobinoculars. He studied the space sky for a few minutes and then ran to his crashed, battered, and in-need of repair landspeeder. He started it as it hovered above the land. He motioned toward the tread robot.
    ?Hurry up! Come on! What are you waiting for! Get in gear!? Said Luke quickly to the bot.
    The robot suddenly spun in a circle and flew into the air as a pop sounded. Luke raised his arms in the air in disgust and left the tiny robot humming there.

The large, seven foot tall Dark Lord of the Sith walked into the ship. This was Darth Vader, right hand of the Emperor himself. His body was blocked by a black suit and mask, curvatures everywhere. Everyone backed away from the imposing figure as the Rebels quaked with fear. Some ran off in another direction entirely.
    Around a corner, Threepio was shouting, ?Artoo-Detoo, where are you??
    He looked up the nearest hallway and noticed a women in a white dress, hair in a bun, inserting a card into Artoo?s dome head. The woman was entirely out of place. She put the finishing touches on whatever she was doing, then let the astromech come to his counterpart.
    ?At last! Where have you been?? Said Threepio as another blast hit near him. ?They?re heading in this direction. What are we going to do? We'll be sent to the spice mine of Kessel or smashed into who knows what!?
    Artoo went by his friend and into the small sub-hallway. Threepio chased after him as fast as his mechanical feet could carry him.
    Threepio spoke, ?Where are you going? Get back here this instant, Artoo Deetoo!? The droid responded with a series of beeps as he continued along the passage.

The vile Darth Vader stood among the destroyed bodies of his foes. He grabbed a Rebel Officer with his gloved hand by the neck as an Imperial Officer rushed up to the Dark Lord.
    ?The Death Star plans were not in the main computer,? said the Imperial, staring at Lord Vader.
    Vader tightened his grip on the Rebel Officer?s neck, saying, ?Where are those transmissions you?ve intercepted? What have you done with those plans??
    On the last words, he lifted the officer off of his feet.
    ?We intercepted no transmissions. Aaah....This is a consular ship. We?re on a diplomatic mission,? said the Rebel Officer.
    ?If this is a consular ship, then where is the ambassador??
    The Rebel did not speak. Vader crushed his throat and threw him against the wall amid his fallen comrades.
    ?Commander, tear this ship apart until you've found those plans
    and bring me the Ambassador. I want her alive!? Said Vader, as the stormtroopers quickly ran into the subhallways, directly obeying his commands.

The white cloaked girl, Princess Leia Organa, huddled in a corner as the stormtroopers came passed. Her fear suddenly turned into anger as one of the troopers spotted her.
    ?Hey, there she is! Get her! Set for stun!? Spoke the stormtrooper in a crackly voice.
    Leia grabbed her blaster pistol and shot two troopers down, but one shot her back with a stun pistol.
    ?She?ll be all right. Inform Lord Vader we have a prisoner."

Artoo stopped before the hatch of a small escape pod. He snapped the seal on the latch, going into the four man lifepod.
    ?Hey! You?re not permitted there. It?s restricted. You?ll be deactivated for sur

3. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

UP!!!! Sorry, just REALLY want criticism. if you're kind enough to review, leave your story and i'll review it.

4. LukeAnaSkywalker

LukeAnaSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2003
    Dude, it looks great so far. Keep it up. I'm enjoying it.

5. MY-T-Chewbacca

MY-T-Chewbacca Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2004
    Great job so far. Looking forward to more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.