main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Episode VI - As Father and Son - Part 3

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by BobaMatt, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    "Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy. [...] Luke. You can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son. Come with me. It is the only way."

- Darth Vader, Star Wars: Episode VI - The Empire Strikes Back

The Story
    Ben. Why didn?t you tell me?

Luke had done as he was told. He had searched his feelings, digging past the pain in his forearm, past the shock, past the desire to disbelieve, past Yoda?s teachings and Ben?s. It was true. Here before him was the man he had longed to know his entire life but had thought beyond knowing. His father. Ben and Yoda and Uncle Owen had all sought to keep this from him. Why? This man who had once been Anakin Skywalker was far more than some tramp freighter pilot, much more than simply any Jedi. He was powerful, and he was resolute, and Luke sensed in him a conflict and a kindness deep beneath the cold, swirling darkness. This is my father, Luke thought, and he reached out his remaining hand, buoyed above the abyss by an exertion in the Force, and clasped it to Vader?s. It was a droid hand beneath the glove, sharp and strong, and Luke was filled with sadness.

What did Ben do to you?

The swelling in the Force was palpable as Luke was pulled to his feet, back to the safety of the platform. It was a swelling of pride mingled with shame, of joy and loss, excitement and regret radiating from Vader like light from a black hole. The only sounds between them were the clinking of boots on metal and the rhythmic rasping of Vader?s breath as they retraced the path of their duel. Luke?s eyes darted from wall to wall, sizing up the damage that marked their passing, the scorch marks and the debris of a mighty battle that had ended in a beautiful discovery, and a long over due reconciliation. A cadre of stormtroopers met them in the carbon-freezing chamber, looking ghostly as their reflective white armor caught the orange light. They snapped to at the sight of their Dark Lord. ?Sir?? the leader asked, ready to receive orders.

Instead of giving them, Vader stepped aside, and made a gesture to Luke. The young man stammered, uncomfortable, cradling his arm. He looked the trooper up and down, and wished that everyone else?s face wasn?t rendered unreadable by a mask. Better yet, he wished he had a mask of his own to hide his confusion and doubt. Finally, he cleared his throat, squared his shoulders and spoke. His voice did not sound like his own. ?I?I?ll need to be taken to a medical ward. And the ship, the Millenium Falcon, let her go, for now. And I want a team of men to scour the bowels of this city for the lightsaber I lost with my hand. It has special meaning for me. It?it belonged to my father.?

The weight of Vader?s hand on his shoulder assured Luke that he had done well.

Welcome to Star Wars: Episode VI: As Father and Son (An RotJ AU)

Here, I hope to have fun exploring what might have happened if Luke took his father up on that offer back in The Empire Strikes Back. The RP will begin a bit before Return of the Jedi begins, taking into account the changes in history.

Vader and Luke will be controlled by yours truly, the GM, but all other canon characters are up for grabs.

And, since this is AU anyway, I do mean all other canon characters. What stake might Lumiya or Jerec have in such a turn of events? Would Mara still fall in love with her farmboy? What might the reactions be of the many living former Jedi at the sound of the name ?Skywalker?? The possibilities are endless, and up to you!

Here, I hope to have fun exploring what might have happened if Luke took his father up on that offer back in The Empire Strikes Back. The RP will begin a bit before Return of the Jedi begins, taking into account the changes in history.

Vader and Luke will be controlled by yours truly, the GM, but all o

2. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Awesome. Imperial Hammer offered to edit my original post to make things clearer, and to clean up some of the above OOCs. It'll be great to have you onboard, Endor. We have some good interest so far, a lot of exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for!

I'd like to not start until we have more movie characters slated up, of course. So we've got dibs on a Leia and a Han. Any dashing fellows want to try their hand at Lando? No Ackbars ready to keep their eyes out for traps? How about a jolly pair of droids? Again, I'll take all comers - I'm extremely, extremely excited about the two EU CS's I received - but keep those wheels churning!

I'm excited!

I_H Edit: Done and done. Best of luck to BobaMatt and all the folks signed on for this!

3. ARSLAN5

ARSLAN5 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    BobaMatt approved:

Name: Corran Horn
    Species: Human
    Height: 1.67 meter
    Skin Color: white
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Brown
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Weapons: blaster
    Possessions: an X-Wing and an astromech named Whistler
    Profession: CorSec agent
    Languages: Basic
    Allignments: doesn?t really know, but leaning towards the Rebels
    Appearance: short, has brown hair and green eyes.
    Biography: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Corran_Horn

4. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Palpatine has two claimants at the moment. No more Palpatines! :p

I guarantee you his role in the RPG will be very different from what you might think, anyway...

5. -Nick

-Nick Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2008
    Approved with a gold star

Name: Sol Curran
    Height: 6?0?
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    Eye Color: Brown
    Homeworld: presumably Kashyyyk
    Weapons: Gold Lightsaber
    Possessions: Force shackles, Rogue Shadow
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/5/5c/Rogue_Shadow.jpg]
    Profession: Jedi Knight
    Languages: Basic, Huttese, Rodian, Shyriiwook
    Alignments: Jedi Order
    Appearance: [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/27/SecretWitwer.JPG] [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/4/40/Secretapprenticesith_Layer_1.jpg] [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/4/4d/SecretApprentice_wosw.jpg]
    The mask is a part of his battle armor.
    Biography: Sol was born to two Jedi, and taken from them by Darth Vader. He was trained to locate and kill Jedi who had escaped the Purge. Vader sent him to the ruined Jedi Temple to complete their Trials. After he was deemed capable, Sol was sent to kill Rahm Kota, but never completed the mission.

He met Juno Eclipse after the failure, eventually falling in love, and denouncing the Sith ways. Sol ultimately received training from Rahm Kota and Shaak Ti. He helped Maris Brood redeem herself.

Sol is trained as an assassin, swordsmen and Force-wielder. He is proficient with manipulating both aspects of the Force, light and dark. Sol is always in the company of Juno and, occasionally, his droid companion, PROXY.

6. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    GM Approved

Name: Han Solo
    Height: 1.8 meters
    Skin Color: White (tanned)
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Weapons: DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
    Possessions: None (Captain of Millennium Falcon)
    Profession: Smuggler
    Languages: Basic, Huttese, Rodese, Shyriiwook
    Alignment: Rebel Alliance

Appearance:
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/04/Hansolo10.jpg]

Biography: Abandoned kid becomes Imperial cadet becomes cocky smuggler becomes Rebel hero. You know the details.

7. Inquisitor_Skywalker

Inquisitor_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2008
    GM Approved!

Name: Alecs Brellar
    Height: 1.8 Meters; 5'11"
    Skin Color: White
    Hair Color: Black
    Homeworld: Alderaan

Weapons: Standard Issue BlasTech SE-14r Service Pistol, Combat Knife, DC-15 Carbine (Clone Wars souvenir, not usually in use).

Possessions: Several holocubes with pictures of friends and family, Letters from family killed on Alderaan, and not much else (his home and most of his possessions were destroyed when the Death Star attacked Alderaan.

Profession: Captain of the Imperial-class Star Destroyer Onslaught

Languages: Basic, Huttese

Allignments: Galactic Empire, serious Rebel sympathies

Appearance: Reasonably tall, and lean to the point of gauntness, he is moderately handsome, though his looks have deteriorated rapidly since the destruction of his homeworld. He is muscular, in a thin, wiry way, and is physically fairly strong.

Biography: Alecs led a fairly quiet, boring life growing up on peaceful Alderaan. It was this sense of boredom and unfulfilled potential that led him to join the Republic Navy during the early days of the Clone Wars. His early career as a non-commissioned officer in the Republic Fleet was impressive enough that, soon after the Declaration of the New Order, he was rushed through officer training school, graduating early due to his status as a combat veteran.

As an officer in the Imperial Navy, he served with distinction, an almost fanatically loyal believer in the New Order, rising steadily through the chain of command, achieving the rank of Rear Admiral shortly before the Destruction of Alderaan.

The annihilation of his homeworld changed everything. In an instant, his home, property, and family (including his two teenage daughters) were gone. At first, he blamed the rebels for provoking the Empire, but as time went by, he came to believe that Tarkin was the one who should bear all the blame, as it was his order that had doomed the peaceful world. Further inquiries revealed, however, that the order to demonstrate the Death Star's power on a Core Planet came from Emperor Palpatine himself.

His faith in the Empire irreparably shaken, he spoke out, protesting his homeworld's destruction. In response, Imperial High Command summarily demoted him to Captain, put his name on the blacklist for future promotion, and reassigned him to the Outer Rim, commanding the Onslaught, an older Star Destroyer used by High Command as a place to pool incompetent or insubordinate officers in the hopes that by giving them dangerous assignments, the ship, and it's troublesome crew, would be destroyed in service to the Empire.

For nearly four years, he has served aboard the Onslaught cementing his misfit crew's loyalty to him, and waiting for an opportunity to defect to the Rebel Alliance.

OOC Note: Brellar and the Onslaught both exist in canon. They are known only for bringing Bakura into the Empire, so I created a backstory for the ship and her captain.

8. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    GM Approved

Name: Emperor Palpatine
    Height: 1.73 m (5.5 ft)
    Skin Color: Pale white
    Eye Color: Yellow
    Hair Color: White
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Weapons: The Dark Side, lightsaber with red hilt
    Profession: Emperor/Ruler of the Galaxy
    Languages: Basic, presumably many others
    Alignments: The Empire
    Appearance: Palpatine is kind of small with very pale, very damaged skin as a result of prolonged exposure of Sith Lightning. He is always seen wearing a dark, hooded cloak that masks most of his face, giving a slightly menacing look.
    Biography: (Brief bio, for a more detailed bio, Click here)

Palpatine was supposedly born on Naboo. The majority of his youth is unknown, but it is known that he was trained by a powerful Sith Lord known as Darth Plagueis. This Sith Lord was so powerful, he could manipulate the midi-chlorians in a body to create and preserve life. Palpatine found this knowledge very intriguing. Once he believed he knew how to do it, he murdered his master, as is the Sith custom.

As a Sith Lord, his Sith name was Darth Sidious, Palpatine took on several apprentices, instilling his teachings onto them. However, he never taught the full extent of his powers, knowing that they all were simply tools that he were to use in order to complete the ultimate goal for the Sith: destroy the Jedi and take control of the Universe.

He began implementing this plan when he became the Senator from Naboo. After several years, and the blockade of his homeplanet by the Trade Federation (all orchestrated by Palpatine himself), Chancellor Valorum was impeached, and Palpatine took his place, completing phase one of his plan: The galaxy was in the hands of a Sith.

Next, he orchestrated the deadly war known as the Clone Wars. This war would change the galaxy forever. It lasted for three years, as Palpatine was granted more and more power by the Senate. Eventually, the time came. He took control of the Senate, implemented Order 66, and began eradicating the Jedi. The Clone Wars was ended, and the Galactic Empire was born.

While all these events were occurring, Palpatine gained a close friend: Anakin Skywalker. He knew this boy was the Chosen One, manufactured by the Sith, enstilled with more power than any being before them. Palpatine slowly corrupted the boy, and turned him to the Dark Side, taking him on as his apprentice, and naming him Darth Vader. With the help of Vader, phase two was complete: the jedi were nearly wiped from existence.

For decades, Palpatine and his lapdog Darth Vader ruled the galaxy with an iron fist. No one opposed them out of fear. However, eventually, a small group of rebels rose to the challenge, and Palpatine wanted them dealt with. At the Battle of Yavin, Palpatines prized Death Star was destroyed by a young rebel pilot named Luke Skywalker. Palpatine knew exactly who this boy was, and sent Vader to find him.

Now, Palpatine waits as his apprentice sets a trap for Luke Skywalker, Vader's son, in order to bring the newly trained Jedi to Palpatine's feet. Once Luke is turned, he would take Vader's place as Sidious' apprentice.

OOC: I am glad you are VIP...it makes finding the game a lot easier. :p

9. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Okay, so here?s our cast so far:

Arslans ? Corran Horn
    -Nick ? Sol Curran (a.k.a. The Secret Apprentice)
    Winged_Jedi ? Han Solo
    Inquisitor Skywalker ? Alecs Breller
    darth_nemisis - Emperor Palpatine

We?ve also got a Mara Jade CS incoming, and Burning Endor, I?m waiting on your Leia. I?m thinking we?re going to want a Lando before we begin, so if any of your friends are Top Notch RPers, let them know we?re looking for a debonair card sharp and former Baron Administrator of Cloud City.

I also thought we should get to know the current state of some of our villains, so?two CS?s of my own.

Name: Darth Vader
    Height: 2.02 meters
    Skin Color: Pallid white
    Eye Color: Blue, though submersion in the dark side turns them yellow.
    Hair Color: Currently bald.
    Homeworld: Tatooine was his home, though the location of his birth is unknown.
    Weapons: Lightsaber, and the dark side of the Force
    Possessions: Sith artifacts; TIE Advanced x 1
    Profession: Dark Lord of the Sith; Supreme Commander of Imperial Forces
    Languages: Basic, Huttese, Binary, some Ancient Sith
    Allignments: The Galactic Empire
    Appearance: Tall and imposing. Confined to black armor reminiscent of ancient Sith war droids.
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/0e/Vader_Helmet.jpg]
    Biography: Vader felt he had succeeded beautifully in the training of his latest pupil. He had lost Ahsoka, been betrayed by his secret apprentice, had seen the death of Tao, and had been forced to give up Lumiya. It was a shame ending her training and turning her over for his master to play with, but he could not risk the Emperor?s suspicion falling on her replacement, Vader?s triumph, Vader?s very own son, kept hidden in the galaxy and in the Force and presumed dead.

And after all, once the Emperor fell there could only be Two.

Yet even through his pride and his assurance of victory, Vader cannot help but be nagged by the memories that have plagued him his entire life, and the recurring feeling that he has crushed something beautiful.

Name: Luke Skywalker
    Height: 1.72 meters
    Skin Color: Caucasian complexion
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Homeworld: Grew up on Tatooine, born on Polis Massa
    Weapons: Lightsaber
    Possessions: His father?s black Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor, and the loyal astromech droid R4-K5.
    Profession: Apprentice to Darth Vader
    Languages: Basic, Huttese, Binary
    Allignments: The Galactic Empire
    Appearance: Luke?s features have hardened since Bespin, as has his physique. He dresses more in battle armor more often, these days, and when he does not, black robes suffice
    [image=http://teresenielsen.typepad.com/Lukefinal.jpg]
    Biography: Since Bespin, Luke has changed much. No longer is he the plucky, twice orphaned farmboy turned hero. He has found his father, he has learned of the past and of his family, he has learned the dizzying extent of the power in his blood, and of the truth behind the Jedi lies. But most of all, Luke has found his place in the galaxy, and with his father by his side and knowledge of the past, he no longer feels alone.

10. Inquisitor_Skywalker

Inquisitor_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2008
    OOC: Awesome! I hope someone picks Lando soon, 'cause I can't wait to get started!

11. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    GM Approved

Character Sheet:

Name: Mara Jade
    Height: 1. 6 meters
    Skin Color: Fair
    Hair Color: Red Gold
    Homeworld: N/A
    Weapons: Lightsaber, Blaster
    Possessions: Ship, Headhunter
    Profession: Emperor?s Hand
    Allignments: Empire
    Appearance:
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/3f/Mara_Jade_NEGTC.jpg]
    Biography:

Mara Jade never knew her real parents. All she remembers is a life of duty. At a young age she was trained to become Emperor Palpatine?s personal assassin. With her strong work ethic and her conscious of loyalty and justice, Mara was able to rise above and catch the attention of the Emperor. What ever the Emperor wanted Mara to do, she made sure she would not fail her master. She was to her knowledge the only Emperor?s Hand and she played her role to almost perfection. From assassinations to infiltration, there was nothing Mara couldn?t do. She was like a well oiled machine that put everything she had in to her job.

Mara never questioned her master, but she did not think well of Vader. She never hesitated to tell Vader what she thought of him. She could sense that Vader was somewhat biding his time to one day get rid of her. She didn?t care for she had the Emperor?s complete trust in her. In Mara?s mind this meant everything to her and she understood that Vader couldn?t touch her because of the trust between her and the Emperor.

The name Luke Skywalker is only a target to her if he gets in the Emperor?s way. Mara may have to kill him if he refused Vader?s offer to join the Empire. Like the perfect and loyal assassin that she is, she waits in the shadows until her master calls.

12. MCPO_John_117

MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2007
    Name: Chewbacca
    Species: Wookiee
    Height: 2.28 metres
    Skin Color: NA
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Brown/Chestnut
    Homeworld: Kashyyyk
    Weapons: Bowcaster, Ryyk blades (2)
    Possessions:
    Profession: Smuggler
    Languages: Shyriiwook
    Allignments: Rebellion
    Appearance: [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/cf/Chewie.jpeg]
    Biography: If you don?t know Chewie then you don?t know Star Wars!

13. Froggy22651

Froggy22651 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 31, 2005
    Name: Kyle Katarn
    Species: human
    Height: 1.8 meters
    Skin Color: white
    Eye Color: brown
    Hair Color: brown
    Homeworld: Sulon
    Weapons: custom-made bryar pistol (cut down bryar rifle), Kyle also is proficient in a wide variety of firearms and explosives, also knows basic swordsmanship

Possessions: personal defense shield, Moldy Crow- modified HWK-290 freighter

Profession: mercenary and rebel agent, ex-Imperial Stormtrooper

Languages: Basic, Huttese, some Shyriiwook, possibly more

Alignments: mostly a loner, but is associated with the Rebel Alliance

Biography: Born a farmer on the colony moon of Sulon, Kyle Katarn left for the Imperial Military Academy on Carida as soon as he came of age, becoming a highly decorated stormtrooper officer. However, his loyalty to the Empire was soon horribly shattered when Rebel operative Jan Ors revealed to him that his father was murdered in an Imperial raid. Jumping ship the first chance he got, Kyle became an independent mercenary, steadfast in his decision to give no allegiance to any group but himself.

Despite this, he primarily has given his services to the Rebel Alliance, eager for the opportunity to avenge his father?s death, and he has proven to be one of the Alliance?s most valuable agents, having participated in the stealing of the Death Star plans and almost single-handedly ruining an Imperial project to create a nigh-unstoppable army of battle droids.

Kyle?s personality is an odd, volatile mix of traits: He is a loner, and yet he cares deeply about those he considers his friends. He acts recklessly and possesses a dry humor and air of confidence, yet he privately agonizes over his decisions. He is prone to anger and acts of vengeance, but he?s a genuinely compassionate and moral man.

Oh, he?s also unaware that his father?s killer was a Dark Jedi, that he is Force-sensitive, and that he?s key to an ancient Jedi prophesy. Just a little note.

Appearance:
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/a/a3/Rebelagent.jpg][image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/b1/Kylekatarn_jasoncourt.jpg]

14. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Retired Fleet Admiral star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2003
    Holding off for a bit. Talking to BobaMatt via PM. :p

--Adm. Nick

15. R_Zion

R_Zion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    Advanced Warning: Guess who has been approved and has returned to plague you once again, you silly, foolish meatbag offspring...

Name: HK-47
    Model: Hunter-Killer Assassin Droid
    Age: Over 4,000 Years Old, though his latest chassis is only 3 years old
    Height: 1.8 Meters
    Chassis Color: Rusty Orange
    Photoreceptor Color: Red
    Weapons: None?as of yet?
    Profession: Professional Assassin and Protocol Droid
    Languages: Fluent in Over 6,000 languages
    Allignments: the Galactic Empire and his new ?Master?
    Appearance: [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/d/d7/HK47photoshoot1.jpg]
    Biography: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/HK-47

BookExogorth likes this.
  16. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    OOC: The response has been great, and looking back on this thread, it has become evident that I have the most insane cast any GM could ask for, and I'm loving it. Even his Holiness Kyle Katarn has condescended to participate! :p

At this rate, we may be able to get this ship out of port by early next week...

17. ARSLAN5

ARSLAN5 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Yes!!!!!!! Can't wait...:)

18. scrufflover23

scrufflover23 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2008
    GM APPROVED

Name: See-Threepio (C-3P0)
    Species: Protocol Droid (custom build)
    Age: exact age unknown (estimate 30+ years since assembly)
    Height: 1.67 meters
    Skin Color: gold metal finish
    Eye/Sensor Color: yellow
    Hair Color: not applicable
    Homeworld: Tatooine
    Weapons: none
    Possessions: none
    Profession: Protocol Droid
    Languages: Fluent in over six million forms of communication, and speaks with a prim 'Imperial' accent.
    Allignments: currently in the possession of Leia Organa
    Appearance: Metal with a golden finish
    Biography: Threepio was assembled by a nine-year-old Anakin Skywalker on Tatooine. He was made up of old droid scavenged droid parts. He remained on Tatooine when Anakin left with Amidala and Obi-wan, and accompanied Shmi Skywalker to the Lars moisture farm. He performed maintenance around the farm until Anakin returned ten years later, having failed to rescue his mother from Tusken Raiders. Threepio accompanied Anakin and Artoo to Geonosis and after, spending time in the possession of Padme Amidala until her death. He and Artoo had several masters before eventually winding up as the property of the Royal House of Alderaan and he was with Artoo when the smaller droid 'escaped' during Darth Vader's attack on the Alderaanian ship. He and Artoo then came into the possession of Luke Skywalker back on Tatooine at the Lars moisture farm, and traveled with Luke, then Leia and the others, working for the Rebel Alliance. He stayed with Leia when Luke went to Dagobah, and was reunited with Artoo at Cloud City. He continues to be in the possession of Princess Leia.

Name: Artoo Detoo (R2-D2)
    Species: Industrial Automaton R2-Series Astromech
    Height: 0.96 meter
    Skin Color: Blue and White
    Eye Sensor Color: Red
    Hair Color: not applicable
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Weapons: Starship repair tools, used creatively
    Possessions/modifications: underwater propellers, laser pointers
    Profession: Maintenance and Repair Unit, plug-in Security Unit, Starfighter unit, secret messenger and general Droid-of-all-trades.
    Languages: Proficient in Droid/computer communication. "Speaks" in chirps, whistles, blats, and other electronic noises.
    Allignments: currently in the possession of Leia Organa
    Appearance: A squat, round domed droid in blue and white with a red sensor, and dings and scratched paint in places.
    Biography: Originally property of the Royal House of Naboo, Artoo accompanied Queen Amidala on her adventures while working as a repair and maintenance unit on the Royal Starship. During the battle to reclaim Naboo from the Trade Federation, Artoo flew with young Anakin Skywalker. He remained in Padme Amidala's service for the next ten years, after she stepped down and became a Senator, and accompanied her until her Death. After that, he and Threepio had several masters before eventually winding up as the property of the Royal House of Alderaan and Princess Leia Organa, when he was loaded with the Death Star plans and sent to find Obi-wan Kenobi. He was part of the quest to stop the first Death Star, flying with Luke Skywalker. He worked with Threepio for several years serving the Rebel Alliance, traveled with Luke to Dagobah, and was with Luke until their seperation at Cloud City, when he once again found himself with Threepio and in the possession of Princess Leia.

[image=http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39912000/jpg/_39912090_c3p0_r2d2_pa.jpg]

19. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    The Character Sheet

Name: Shira Brie
    Height: 1.6meters
    Skin Color: Caucasion
    Hair Color: Red
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Weapons: Blasters, the force
    Possessions: none
    Profession: Emperors Hand, Imperial Intelligence Agent
    Allignments: Empire
    Appearance: [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/8/83/Shirabrie.jpg]
    Biography: Shira Brie, born on Coruscant, was destined to work for the emperor. Raised on an estate owned by the emperor she was put into the COMPNOR indoctrination program. She would later attend the Coruscani Pilot Institute and then the Academy of Carida.

Shira has been trained in many forms of combat and has altered her body to accelerate her healing and to give her a higher pain threshold. She is currently being trained by Darth Vader in the force and is working with Imperial intelligence. Shira is hoping to become Vaders official apprentice. She will do all to gain her rightful position.

20. Burning_Endor

Burning_Endor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2008
    Guess Who Decided To Take On The Role Of The First Of The (True; Secret Apprentice Doesn't Count:p) New Generation Of Jedi Knights And The Most Beautiful Star Wars Lass, Leia Organa? Me! :D

Name: Leia Organa
    Height: 1.5 Meters
    Skin Color: Light-Tan
    Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Homeworld: Alderaan
    Weapons: DB-23 Slaatar Blaster
    Possessions: Comlink, Datachips, Galactic Credits, and Datapad
    Profession: Rebel Organizer and Jedi-in-Training
    Known Languages: Galactic Basic, Huttese, Ubese, Twi?lek, Bothan, Rodese, Ithorian, Jawa Trade, and Wookiee
    Alignment: Rebel Alliance
    Appearance:
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/2e/Leia-Zorbathehuttrevenge.jpg]
    Biography: Since the Cloud City Crisis, Leia has been working as a commander for the Rebel Alliance. Her more recent skirmishes have been victories in the Outer Rim, but they have been relatively minor.

However, when Luke?s belongings went to her for study, she found mention of a planet she had never heard of; Dagobah. Its coordinates were included, as well as mention of a Jedi Master living there. Skeptical, she brushed the though aside.

However, several days later, Obi-wan Kenobi appeared to her in an apparition and told her to go to Dagobah. She has recently arrived, and is searching for the Jedi Master; with the companionship of a Rebel-given astromech droid; R5-94.

21. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    OOG: The Secret Apprentice is now a Jedi Knight, Endor.

22. Burning_Endor

Burning_Endor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2008
    OOC: Not cool. :p

23. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: How's to being second and under a fantastic person?

24. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    OOC: I got this in a PM, but I thought I might share it with the rest of you. It's from a player in the game who I decided not to name as, well...it was a private message. If he wants to own up to it, that's his decision. :p
    I'm inclined to agree. I mean, I wouldn't want my thread to implode, of course, but those are good suggestions...and I mean...well imagine if the mighty Kyle and Master K'Kruhk of the Hat were in the same game...the awesome levels would be off the charts...

Did I just blow your fanboy mind?

Anyway it was a bit surprising that not every CS I got was for Boba Fett. In fact none were. But what do I know? I'm the guy who thinks a Jar Jar CS might be fun...

Things are shaping up well and I've begun outlining and writing the beginning of the game. Glad to see everyone's excited!

Edit:
    Sung to the Tune of the Star Wars Theme
    Lando!
    We've got a Laaaandooo.
    We've got a Laaandoooo.
    Ready to plaaaaayyyy.

[face_flag] [image=http://www.blerds.com/blerds/wordpress/wp-content/images/billyDeeWilliams/billyDeeWilliams.jpg][face_flag]

25. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    GM DIDN'T APPROVE THIS ONE BUT TRUSTED THAT I COULD GET THE MARKUPS RIGHT ON MY OWN!!1!

[image=http://www.starwars.com/community/fun/caption/2005/02/img/caption180.jpg]

This Character Sheet

Name: Lando Clarissian
    Height: 1.77 m
    Skin Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Black
    Homeworld: Socorro
    Weapons: Wit, Charm, Tactical mindset, Business mindset, Profiteering mindset, Blasters
    [image=http://www.swg1.net/encyclo/images/lando_calrissian.jpg]
    Profession: Scoundrel, Gambler, Military Man, Lover
    Languages: Basic, although fluent in 17 other languages, including 3 spoken entirely by droids
    Allignments: Rebellion, His friends
    Appearance:
    [image=http://bfcgroup.com/helluvatough/billydeesign.jpg]
    Biography: Born on Socorro, Lando has been through thick and thin. With adventures ranging from saving the entire ThonBoka species from Imperial-sanctioned extinction to is unfortunate fallout with his friend Han Solo to his rise as Baron Administrator of the illustrious Cloud City, Lando has seen it all.

However, during the recent events and the Imperial occupation of his Bespin outpost, he has fled, becoming a wanted man just like the Rebels he fights with.

Never having been able to properly apologize or make up to Han the fact that he downright sold him out to the Empire, he is willing to do whatever it takes to get his old buddy back and to help set things right in the galaxy ever since Vader found his quarry, somebody named Skywalker.

[image=http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/9544/368pxlandosmoothieos1.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.