main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Episode VI - As Father and Son - Part 3

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by BobaMatt, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    OOC: =D=

I think Lando would be proud of that CS. I defy anyone to listen to this song while reading that profile and not laugh.

2. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    OOC: Guess that leaves me as Juno Eclipse. I shall have her sheet up tonight. :)

3. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Approved, I am!

Name: Yoda
    Species: Unknown tridactyl lifeform
    Height: 4'2
    Skin Color: Green
    Eye Color: Grey
    Hair Color: White (and seriously thinning)
    Homeworld: Unknown (presently on Dagobah)
    Weapons: The Light Side of the Force
    Possessions: Gimer stick, Luke's lamp, small hut on Dagobah
    Profession: Jedi Master
    Languages: Wookiee, Basic, others unknown
    Alignments: The Jedi Order
    Appearance:

[image=http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/CEscobar/yoda.jpg]

Biography: If know you not his story, again you must watch the movies!

His greatest student, and his greatest hope for the future of the Jedi and the galaxy at large ... has failed. Now, with twilight approaching for him, and the night of long rest beckoning, he must find another.

4. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    OOC: Ahhh! Okay, I'm loving all the interest, but I think I'm going to have to put a moratorium on new applicants to the game until after the game is under way. If I'm already in contact with you about a CS, you're fine, but if you 're reading this thread and haven't sent in a CS yet...this RP's getting kind of fat, for now, and I don't think I'll be able to take more until later on without sacrificing story.

Sorry! But thanks for loving the idea!

5. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    OOC: What a great honour it is to have the ever so AMAZING Saintheart playing our dear Yoda. :D

6. Burning_Endor

Burning_Endor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2008
    OOC: And a great honor for me that Saint's going to be my character's master. :D

7. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: I would assume that he shall be mine, as well. I guess that means a Leia and SA meeting, at some point.

NP Edit: Take this to the PMs. That's why they are there.

8. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    OOC: Ahhh...I was wondering where -Nick went...didn't make the connection...

9. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    GM APPROVED

Name: Juno Eclipse
    Species: Human
    Height: 1.6 meters
    Skin Color: Fair.
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Blonde

Appearence:

[image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/a/a7/JunoEclipse_bg.jpg]
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/gaming/videogames/news/f20071031/img/3_sm.jpg]

Homeworld: Corulag
    Weapons: Blaster Pistol.
    Possessions: Blaster Pistol, Clearance Passes
    Profession: Imperial Officer (leader of Black Squadron), Pilot of the Rogue Shadow
    Languages: Basic, other.
    Allignments: Galactic Empire.
    Appearance: Crisp and clean, sporting the required attire for an Imperial Officer.
    Biography:

Born on Corulag, Juno became the youngest cadet to be accepted into the Imperial Academy (age 14). She excelled in starship repair and was a very talented combat pilot. Juno also became very proficient in droid maintenance and marksmanship.

After gaining the admiration of her peers and commanding officers through many successful combat missions, she gained quick promotions and gained control of Black Squadron. Juno proved her loyalty during the Battle of Callos. Darth Vader propositioned her to pilot the Rogue Shadow, a secret ship used to transport is apprentice. Yet, it was unbeknown to her, she believed Vader?s Apprentice to be one of Vader?s spies.

Soon thereafter, little is known as to why Juno acquired the help of Vader?s Secret Apprentice to help in sabotaging the Death Star. It was after the sabotage that the former sparks of interest between the Secret Apprentice and Juno burst into flame and they entered into a relationship.
    It is still unknown as to why the Secret Apprentice and Juno are rogues.

10. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Important OOC: Sorry, Matt. Allegra: It's good to see a Juno.:)

11. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    OOC: Don't worry about it, Nick. The fact that approved a poster of your caliber to be in the game comes as a pleasant surprise.

And speaking of players, we've got quite the cast so far. Here's the current run-down, in alphabetical order by username (because organization is fun!).
    GM BobaMatt ? Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker
    AdmiralNick22 ? Admiral Ackbar (When he gets the chance. Also serving as naval advisor to the GM.)
    ARSLAN5 ? Corran Horn
    BLemelisk ? Lando Calrissian
    Burning_Endor ? Leia Organa
    darth_nemisis ? Emperor Palpatine
    Froggy22651 ? Kyle Katarn
    Inquisitor_Skywalker ? Alecs Brellar
    Jedi_Allegra ? Juno Eclipse
    JEDI-TEEGIRLOO ? Mara Jade
    MCPO_John_117 ? Chewbacca
    NickLitYouAFlame ? Sol Curran (a.k.a. The Secret Apprentice)
    R_Zion ? HK-47
    Saintheart ? Yoda
    scrufflover23 ? Artoo and Threepio
    starwarsbeauty ? Shira Brie
    Winged_Jedi ? Han Solo

An impressive list, to be sure, and there's still a few CS's waiting in the wings to be introduced. I know I'm excited to get started, and I get the impression a good many of you are, too, so since I found myself with a lot of free time today, without further ado...

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away?

[image=http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/6/6c/Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png]
    Episode VI

As Father and Son

The Rebel Alliance is still reeling from the death of their greatest hero, Luke Skywalker. Perhaps none are more affected than Princess Leia, who lost both of her loves in one fell swoop on Cloud City.

Little does she know, however, that Luke Skywalker is alive and well, having joined forces with his father, the evil Darth Vader. Hidden from the galaxy, Luke has begun his training in the dark side as Darth Vader?s apprentice. Together, they hope to overthrow the Emperor and rule the galaxy as they see fit.

In the Outer Rim, Leia and her rebel friends are in the early stages of an attempt to free Han Solo from the vile clutches of Jabba the Hutt. First, however, Leia wishes to find the elusive Yoda, the Jedi Master that trained Luke. If she can enlist his aid, the Rebels may have a renewed chance at restoring peace and justice to the galaxy?

IC: Reti, Over Dagobah

The Millenium Falcon drifted silently through space, illuminated by the glow of the green swamp planet below. The inside of the cockpit, though, was anything but silent. Reti couldn?t help it. He was bored waiting here for this princess girl. They should have sent him ? at least he was used to swamps. Flying about the ship had been interesting, for a while, especially checking out all the modifications that had been made (you could barely even still call it a YT-1300!) but he had done that on the first day. He spent the second day watching holos and playing dejarik with the Wookiee. He mostly lost. Now, after watching some holonet news and flapping about in circles for half an hour, the Toydarian felt like talking, and since he didn?t speak Shyriiwook, he decided to chat with the Human pilot, Lando.

??and I told him we?d upgrade it, too, I mean it?s the least we can do, right? What I didn?t tell him was that most of the parts from the upgrade would probably come from his own shop. That Watto, I tell you, you guys are lucky I know him as well as I do ? I mean, we go way back to before the Clone Wars ? because it?s hard to get a deal like that out of him. I mean, borrowing a fully fared LAAT? Sheesh, that?s quite the getaway car you guys are getting, don?t you think? I can?t wait to fly it. Man, do I hope I get to shoot things. Too bad we don?t have anyone for the ball turrets ? have you seen holos of how those things used to slice into droids? Man, like a hot knife through butter! Maybe I can slave them to the cockpit controls, yeah, that?d be sweet?what do you think, Lando? I mean

12. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Name: Mitth'raw'nuruodo
    Species: Chiss
    Height: 1.8 Meters
    Skin Color: Blue
    Eye Color: Red
    Hair Color: Blue Black
    Homeworld: Csilla
    Weapons: The Chiss Ascendancy Fleet, The Imperial Navy, Noghri Bodyguards
    Possessions: None.
    Profession: Naval Tactician
    Languages: Basic, Chiss
    Alignments: Neutral
    Appearance:
    [image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/b/be/Thrawn.JPG/250px-Thrawn.JPG]
    Biography: Mitth'raw'nuruodo is the only non-human to ever attain the rank of Grand Admiral in the Imperial Navy. Regarded as the best military strategists in the galaxy, Thrawn has risen to a position of power. At one time he was the youngest member of the Chiss Expansionary Defense Force, stationed just outside the border of known space at Crustai, a Chiss moon base.

When the Galactic Republic launched it's expansionary project, Outbound Flight, they crossed into Chiss Space shortly after leaving known space. Less than a week beforehand, Thrawn had encountered and decimated Darth Sidious' strike force he had sent to intercept and destroy Outbound Flight, leaving only the flagship intact. Sidious, impressed by Thrawn's skill as a tactician and leader, requested that he destroy Outbound Flight. Thrawn lured Outbound Flight into a battle with the Vagaari-a nomadic group of pirates-and nearly all of Outbound Flight was destroyed.

Nineteen years before the battle of Yavin, Captain Voss Parck discovered and had his fleet defeated by Thrawn. Impressed, Parck took Thrawn back to the Empire and presented him to Emperor Palpatine. The Emperor was pleased to have the person responsible for the Destruction of Outbound Flight once again under his command. Thrawn was personally trained by Voss Parck, but soon surpassed him and started to receive the tutelage of the Admirals and Grand Admirals of the Empire.

After his campaign to remove the rogue-Admiral Zaarin from the galaxy, Emperor Palpatine promoted Mitth'raw'nuruodo to the rank of Grand Admiral, and Thrawn returned to the Unknown Regions. Until now.

Nemisis: You stole Palpy right out from under me!

13. Inquisitor_Skywalker

Inquisitor_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2008
    IC: Alecs Brellar

'Fifteen degree lateral rotation to port, followed by a negative seven degree spin to starboard. Time elapsed: Ten Seconds. Allow another five seconds for Batteries Alpha, Beta, and Gamma to acquire targeting solution for Theed Spaceport and fire. One second later, the Empire is headless... Total elapsed time, sixteen seconds. Total time it would take Executor to vape us at the first sign of treachery, nine seconds...'

Alecs sighed. Piett may be a slimy, underhanded schutta, but he certainly wasn't fool enough to let a ship full of the Empire's malcontents get that close to the Emperor without keeping a very close eye on them, and a finger on the trigger.

Lieutenant Smee's joke caught him off guard, snapping him out of his grim fantasy. The left side of his mouth quirked upward in a slight smile.

"You mean to tell me the knuckle draggers down below actually tried to keep their luggage intact?" He asked dryly. "That's a shame. I'll have to talk to them about that at some point." Alecs had been slowly becoming more and more open with with the crew about his opinions in the last few months. It was a good sign that Smee felt confident enough to outright mock the men they had pledged loytalty to when they joined the service (an offense punishable by death under some captains). The time was near, when they would throw off any pretentions of serving the Empire...

Once more, his train of thought was interrupted, this time by a knocking sound coming from the turbolift. Alecs turned around, scowling at the familiar noise. "Get a maintanence crew up here," He ordered Smee, shaking his head in exasperation. "It sounds like the turbolift door is stuck again." Sometimes he really wished he could "pull a Vader" and throttle the logistics officer at High Command that designated his ship the lowest priority for replacement parts in the entire fleet.

Tag: BobaMatt

14. scrufflover23

scrufflover23 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2008
    IC: See-Threepio, Dune Sea, Tatooine

See-Threepio stood beside Jabba, grateful for the fact that he did not have a sense of smell! If he did, he was certain that his current position would be even more distasteful. The Hutt was not nearly as pleasant to assist as Master Luke had been or Mistress Leia. He certainly hoped his current position here would be brief! He disliked how easily sand got into his joints. Oh how nice a good oil bath would be if he was ever given proper maintenance again! Of course, he was likely to end up in a scrap heap than get out of here. How tragic it would be to come to such an end!

TAG: Froggy22651

15. ARSLAN5

ARSLAN5 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    "Yes, sir," Corran said. Great, more Imperial involvement. I wonder if Dad has any ideas about the killer. Maybe this killer is working against the Empire. Trying to resurrect the Jedi Order.

TAG:BobaMatt

16. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    IC: Kirtan Loor

Horn was brief. He seemed troubled by the information he'd just received. "Very good, then," said Loor, with a tight smile, "Any questions before you begin? You seem deep in thought, there, Horn. Is there a problem?" He raised his eyebrows condescendingly.

TAG: ARSLAN5

17. ARSLAN5

May 23, 2005
    "No, sir." Not with this assignment. Only with you. My gut is saying don't trust him, and yet I have to. Maybe I should just jump ship. I'll see what Dad thinks.
    Corran headed out of the Chief's office. Loor really needs to learn some people skills. That is no way to treat the Chief.Corran was still deep in thought when he got home.

TAG:BobaMatt

18. ARSLAN5

May 23, 2005
    OOPS!!![face_blush]

19. MCPO_John_117

MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2007
    IC: Chewbacca

"...I mean you, Solo, and Chewie here switched this old hunk of junk up quite a bit, huh, do you think you could work with an old bird like a Republic Gunship? Huh??

Chewie resisted the urge to pull the little Toydarian's wings off. The annoying gnat hadn't shut up since they had reached orbit. Chewie looked over at Lando.

{Was it nessecary to bring him?}

Fed up with the chatter the big Wookiee got up and headed aft towards the engines. He growled back towards Lando.

{I am going to lock down that stabilizer thats been giving us problems.}

Chewie sulked as he used a hydrospanner to secure the access plate behind him so that Reti couldn't follow. His heart ached for the fate of his friend, and his honor was wounded for allowing it to happen. He had swore a Life Debt to Han, and no amount of comforting from Chewie's friends or family could change the fact that he had failed.

All he could do now is try to redeem himself by finding Han and honoring his friends last request of him, to protect Leia. Chewie had extended his Life Debt to include her as well, and sitting up here with her on the planet didn't bode well with him.

As soon as she was done down on the planet, they would go to Tatooine, where they have learned that Han was in Jabba's Palace decorating his wall like a trophy. Chewie let out a roar of anger at the thought. He would personally tear that Slug limb from tail.

He finished with the stabilizer, and untangled himself from the access hatch. He dropped to the floor, and with Reti nowhere in sight, he began to oil his Bowcaster. It had started its life as an E-11 blaster rifle, the same rifle he had used on the Death Star, Chewie thought it fitting that he had made a weapon of the Empire into an instrument to wield against them.

Setting the Bowcaster down, Chewie picked up his Ryyk Blades. These he had crafted in the days after their escape from Cloud City. The blades were traditional weapons a Wookiee would use to defend himself. Each one was hand crafted and tempered from the purest of Quadanium steel, and strong enough to cleave the hull of a Tie fighter, to which Chewie almost had the strength to accomplish.
    He polished the blades and dreamed of sliced Slug.

Tag: BLemelisk, Endor, GM

OOC: Anything in the {} is in Shyriiwook. And let the Party begin!

20. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    IC: Juno Eclipse - Docking Bay 325, Coronet City Spaceport, Coronet, Corellia:

With a loud ?thunk? a string of expletives followed shortly after, enough to make even Han Solo himself blush beet-red. The petite blonde quickly removed her safety goggles and sucked upon her finger, which was now tainted a pinkish-red. She had been caught at unawares as her mind had drifted past her mental walls, past the docking bay, out past the stars and past all that the galaxy held within. The mental wheels inside her head continued to play and replay the happenings of late, causing her anger to boil inside of her.

I can?t believe he decided to let his chivalry kick in. He didn?t ?have? to stick up for the dancer, she?s a frackin? dancer for force?s sake! Yet he just had to let the good side in him give way and be the force frackin? hero. Well way to go, Sol, way to go. Now we have the whole damn squadron on our behind. I?d personally rather not get screwed by them.

Pulling her lips off her finger she examined her wound. Sith. Frackin? burns. She pressed her lips to it again, sucking softly to ease the pain. Juno flicked her fingers into the air and shook it off. Her attention returning to the thoughts in her head as well as her work as she placed the safety goggles over her crystal-blue eyes once again. Flames of orange-red and blue licked against the seared metal of the transport ship, Rogue Shadow. It had taken a few scratches in their narrow escape from one of the Imperial Squadrons that happened to be on their tail - thanks to her companion, Sol Curran.

Upon completion, Juno pulled her goggles off and dumped them in a nearby tool locker and wiped her brow with the back of her hand, glancing at her wound once again. In a few days it would be fine.
    ?PROXY, get me a diagnostic read out on the current damage.? She called out to the droid and long time friend of Sol?s. Once again Juno brushed the loose strands of hair from her eyes and examined the ship. How they were going to get out of this, she had no clue at the moment. First thing came first, repair. If they didn?t take care of the basics, they might as well just camp where they were and lay with open arms for the Imperials. That was one thing she wasn?t willing to do. Resting her hands on her hips she looked up into the cockpit where PROXY was currently pulling up her request. Her eyes caught Sol?s shadowed form in the view port staring down upon her. Heat rose up in her again flushing her cheeks even more and she turned away.

Out of habit her foot began to tap impatiently as she waited for the report. Anything to take her mind off of what had happened, as it was the drink she had been sipping on earlier had worn off much to her malcontent. Only PROXY?s familiar droid speech pulled her from unwanted thought. ?Our cloaking device is damaged and is now down to 78 percent. The hyperdrive is leaking and is down to 56 percent.?

?Kriff it!? Juno?s anger had gotten the best of her and she threw her arms into the air, seething lightly through her clenched teeth. Her hand made contact with her forehead as she began to pace the docking bay floor, spacing her steps precisely, one in front of the other. The hydrospanner clunked as it made contact against the dura-steel floor as Juno stormed up the ramp and into the ship, her eyes blazing with anger as she found herself within inches of Sol?s calm face. Juno shook with rage from head to toe unable to let the words escape from her lips.

TAG: Nick, Boba

21. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    OOC: Frazzled pc. :D *insert random funny cover up comment here* Sorry. :)

22. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Nemisis: You stole Palpy right out from under me! I apologize. I wasn't going to pass on this opportunity. :D How did I know that, as soon as I saw AdmiralNick's name, that he would play Ackbar? :p

Also, kudos to anyone who can figure out what I did there with the Symponik Nabooalla.
    I should probably know this...but I must be missing something. :(
    IC: Emperor Palpatine
    ~en route to The Emperor's Personal Retreat - Naboo~

Palpatine sat on his throne, over looking some of his viziers within the skiff and the beauty that was Naboo as it passed by. Even though he was a Sith, he understood some of the great things in life, such as beauty, and Naboo was full of it. The sound that played from the Orchestra, perhaps his favorite song, was a fantastic peace of art and it served so many purposes. The first time he had heard it was hear on Naboo, many, many years ago after the Battle of Naboo - of which he had orchestrated. Also, it served as a painful reminder to his apprentice as to what he could have had, had he not been so foolish and reckless back on Mustafar.

Behind him stood Darth Vader, a mix of emotions as always. For ages now, Palpatine had been suspicious of his apprentice, wary that the half man, half machine would someday attempt to overthrow his Sith Master, as was customary of the Sith. But, Palpatine was not ready to go, and Vader certainly was not yet ready to hold the title of Sith Master. Besides, the Sith Apprentice still had much to learn; Palpatine had not taught his apprentice everything he knew. And there was a reason for that. Palpatine always kept a close watch on his apprentice.

Soon, the skiff came to a halt and Palpatine stood from his throne, following the Imperial Royal Guards - garbed in their infamous red robes - down the ramp to his personal retreat. Behind him, Vader walked, menacing as ever. To those unlucky enough to see this view, it was quite a menacing site to see; the most powerful man in the entire galaxy followed by his frightful, intimidating apprentice, both of whom were protected by the best guards the galaxy had to offer.

The Emperor was glad to be at his personal retreat. It was a place that offered him clarity, enough to foresee any events that would aid him in his continuing conquest for more and more power. He could feel the anger in his apprentice at having been dragged here, but Vader would not stay long. In fact, soon enough, Palpatine would be the only one there, except for the Royal Guards of course. Though, as they arrived, a group of people came into view. Amongst them were Mara Jade and Shira Brie, two of the Emperor's Hands. They were amongst the most skilled assassins the galaxy had ever seen, and they were at the will of Palpatine.

As he passed them, he did not say a word, only walking around to the back of the building; they knew to follow him. Soon, Palpatine was sitting in another chair, overlooking a vast lake. He sat, thinking on the news he had just heard. Apparently, there was a person on Correlia who had been seen wielding a lightsaber, an obvious survivor of the Jedi Purge. Somehow, he had managed to escape the close eyes of the Empire within the last twenty years, but the man, or woman, had finally slipped up, allowing the many eyes of the Emperor to see him. A foolish mistake, one that would cost this Jedi his or her life. The Emperor awaited patiently as his Hands arrived to get their next assignments.

TAG: BobaMatt, starwarsbeauty, JEDI-TEEGIRLOO

OOC: I thought I'd leave it open for several responses.

23. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    OOC:
    Froggy got it. Anyone else care to give it a whirl?

24. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    IC - Yoda

A Small Hut, Dagobah

Yoda's scowl didn't fade at Obi-Wan Kenobi's attempt at humour. If anything, the Jedi Master's features grew even more set than they had when his old student had arrived here once more, proposing this strange scheme.

But he did stop. When Kenobi had coalesced out of the Force once more and begged Yoda's help, the Jedi Master had followed his first, grief-tinged instincts and walked out of his small hut, leaning on his gimer stick and heading off into the swamp to hide.
    "Different, this is, Obi-Wan," said Yoda forcefully, though a sudden pain in his abdomen made him wince. The pains were becoming more frequent now; had been for many months. "Already know, Skywalker did, his link to the Force -- before came he to Dagobah. And still no patience had he, by training's end! Like his father. Too like his father."

The small Jedi Master turned and walked back into the hut, peering through narrowed eyes at the nexus of Force energy that was Obi-Wan's position, even if Kenobi hadn't manifested himself in a visible form. "Even greater is the danger now. To awaken Skywalker's daughter to her abilities -- insufficient it is. Only a fully trained Jedi Knight, with the Force as his ally, will conquer Vader and his Emperor. Time to train her as a Jedi, there is not! Old am I. Sick have I become."

Yoda sighed, restraining his emotions once more. Nine hundred years of habits were difficult to break. "Rightly you have acted, Obi-Wan -- but too late. Watched her a long time I have, as did I her brother. And different, I admit, she is to her brother. Not raised in poverty; not raised without father or mother. More measured; more aware; less likely to believe the lies of Palpatine or Vader. But in her, too, the seeds of the Dark Side are. Alderaan's destruction, her adopted family's murder, her weaknesses will always be. Revenge, the Dark Side will tempt her with. And harder her task will be. Not two Sith will she face, but three."

The Jedi Master looked at Obi-Wan with that rare emotion of grief. "No other way, do you and Qui-Gon see? No other path, does the Living Force provide? No other master, truly, there is for her once gone am I?"

TAG: BobaMatt

25. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC:
    I understand you have too many characters. Sorry 'bout that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.