main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Episode VI - As Father and Son - Part 3

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by BobaMatt, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R_Zion

R_Zion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    IC: HK-47
    The Master?s Quarters- The Executor- In Orbit of Naboo

"I am no War Droid, assassin. I am called Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith, and I am your master now. I was presented with your broken form as a gift, and reactivated you because I felt it would amuse me, nothing more. I can deactivate you with the same ease. Do not try me. Now...state your designation and your purpose."

My photoreceptors flared brightly at his statement. ?Query: So you are, in actuality, not a droid, but a meatbag? Even more disturbing. Despite this, however, I am slightly encouraged to hear that you are a Dark Lord of the Sith, as was my very first master. I do not begin to profess to understand this ?Force? of yours or the tenets of your religion, but I have found the Sith to be delightfully blood-thirsty. Organics after my own neural core.?

Rotating in place from where I say upon the workbench, I hopped down with a metallic ?clunk? upon the deck-plating and stood rigid before this Darth Vader. ?Statement: Greetings, Master. I am HK-47, specializing in assassination and protocol. How may I serve you? Is there someone you would like me to kill for you? I am most looking forward to participating in some unadulterated violence?at your request, of course, Master.?

TAG: BobaMatt

2. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Alias: Sol Curran
    Docking Bay 325 in Coronet City Spaceport in the capital city Coronet on Corellia

?Where do you have in mind??

Juno?s musings were similar to the thoughts Sol had been struggling to answer. Without an answer, Sol quietly imitated Juno?s path off of the ship. He watched her slightly swaying hips, with sudden, fervent attention, barely taking in her powerful, beautiful voice. Yet, even in his hypnotic state, he managed to catch the brunt of their meaning.

?I mean, we?re in Corellia. Where can fee find a place where she can rest for the time being where she won?t be found? I honestly can?t think of any place.?

Returning to their daunting situation, Sol found Juno stopped and facing him. Interpreting her, in Sol?s eyes, hesitance as expectance, Sol took two steps forward, clearing the distance separating the pair. He slowly let his arms drift around Juno?s body, letting them rest innocently on the small of her back. Meaning the advance to produce comfort, Sol opened his mouth to further reassure her of their survivability, when PROXY made an ill-timed interruption.

The droid?s words answered Juno?s question much better than Sol could?ve and he quickly revoked his annoyance. Sol brought one of his hands back to his face, rubbing his chin line in thought. Making his decision, he pitched it as a query to Juno.

?How do you feel about meeting Booster Terrik, June??

Tag: Allegra

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Emperor Palpatine
    ~Emperor Palpatines retreat - Naboo~

?Yes, my Master," Darth Vader said. Still kneeling on one leg, he continued with a request, "If that is all, I wish to return to the Executor.? Palpatine said nothing, merely giving the Dark Lord a wave of his hand, signaling that he was free to leave. The Emperor was glad when everyone had left, now he had time to relax and concentrate on the Force in hopes of gaining a glimpse of the future, as it often did. Performing this trick with the Force had allowed Palpatine to gain control of the Senate, using the Clone Wars to manipulate the entire galaxy into a false sense of security under Palpatine.

The Emperor closed his eyes, concentrating on the Force, allowing himself to delve into its illustrious power. It felt tantalizing, inviting; even energizing. He let himself take control of it, twisting it to do as he commanded, just as he had been taught all those years ago by his master, Darth Plagueis.

However, just as had happened in the past several nights, his meditation was hindered by an unknown factor. It began to occur shortly after Vader had returned and informed him of Luke Skywalker had been killed in the battle. Palpatine was immediately enraged at that, almost striking down Vader right then and there, but knew that would not be that great of an idea. The purpose of obtaining young Skywalker was to turn him to the Dark Side to replace Vader as Palpatine's apprentice. Unfortunately, it had not happened that way, and Palpatine was having a hard time seeing what was to come for some odd reason, as if there was another force at play.

Whatever it was, Palpatine would figure it out. He would discover this unknown force and crush it as he always did.

TAG: No one

OOC: This is just a post for me to think things through.

4. scrufflover23

scrufflover23 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2008
    IC: See-Threepio, sail barge Khetanna, Dune Sea, Tatooine

Threepio translated. "Master Jabba hopes that you will partake in the beverages he has provided, and find the company of the dancing girls most enjoyable." From what his sensors could detect, and his brief experience here so far, that was likely a dismissal. <<Will my services be need further, Master?>> He addressed Jabba in Huttese. He rather hoped not - or at least, hope was what live beings would call it he thought - but as this was his primary reason for functioning he would do his best. He would be compatible with some interaction with other droids on the sail barge for a while, and not opposed to shutting down for a while either.

TAG: Froggy22651, BobaMatt

5. Tatooine_Gemini

Tatooine_Gemini Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2004

OOC

THIS is really amazing!!!!!!

I LOVE the story line! I am just not familiar with how to RP from here... where do we go? Is there a site? Or a link? where do sith go where do jedi go.. etc. Any factions?
    help!

Mz Gemini
    (back after aeons away lol)

6. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: PM sent. ;)

Back to the game.

7. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    OOC: Thanks, Nem. Feel free to PM me with questions, Gemini.

IC: His Excellency Jabba the Hutt, the sail barge Khetanna, Dune Sea, en route to Jabba?s Palace, Tatooine

With a vague wave of his hand, the massive crime boss dismissed the droid, turning his attention back to his drink and the six-breasted dancer performing for him.

TAG: scrufflover23, Froggy22651

IC: Lord Darth Vader, living quarters, the Star Dreadnought Executor, over Naboo

?Statement: Greetings, Master. I am HK-47, specializing in assassination and protocol. How may I serve you? Is there someone you would like me to kill for you? I am most looking forward to participating in some unadulterated violence?at your request, of course, Master.?

So?it was an assassin droid dating back to the Jedi Civil War. Fascinating, and useful. Perhaps of more immediate import, as far as introductions were concerned, was the droid?s mention of a former Sith Master. ?Your first master was a Dark Lord. What was his name??

TAG: R_Zion

IC: Moff Panaka, the Emperor?s Retreat, Naboo

It had been some time since Panaka had seen his old associate, but he tried to visit whenever His Majesty came back to his old home planet. The last time, unfortunately, Panaka wasn?t able to make it back to Theed ? he had been putting down an uprising on Rori. The Emperor was not sore about it, though, and had even given him a helping Hand in the battle, by the name of Arlina Silk.

This time, Panaka had come bearing a gift, an ornate tribal statue of the trickster god from the southern regions. It was his way of thanking the Emperor for promoting him to Moff of the Chommell sector. As he turned a corner to enter the Emperor?s throne room, he found his way blocked, rather threateningly, by two red guards. Panaka cleared his throat. ?Please,? he said, ?I?m Moff Panaka, an old associate of His Majesty?s. I?ve brought him a gift, see? Would you mind??

The red guards remained silent.

TAG: morichro

IC: Luke Skywalker, Theed Spaceport, Theed, Naboo

The Sea-killer dropped out of hyperspace as close to the planet as possible, and the pilot took it carefully and skillfully into the space traffic lane. Luke, in the rear of the ship near the cargo-hold, instinctively drew in on himself in the Force. He had felt his father and the Emperor, here, and he had not expected them to be. The fact was unfortunate, but not terribly troubling: neither would be able to sense him, now, unless Luke wanted him to. Something of his momentary concern must have shown on his face, though, as his droid companion R4-K5 tweedled inquisitively.

?Oh, it?s nothing, Arfour,? Luke said, standing, ?I?m going to head up to the cockpit to have a look.? He stood and took off at a clip down the hallway, his black robes billowing. At the helm sat the Gungan pilot, who whistled upon hearing his passenger?s approach.

?Maxi big Imp ship, dere,? he said, pointing out the viewscreen.

?I?m sure it?s nothing to worry about,? Luke responded, ?just fly past it.? As he had expected, it was the Executor, poised like an enormous arrowhead in Naboo?s orbit, the biggest starship in the fleet, his father?s flagship. Luke wondered what his father and the Emperor were doing here on Naboo, and he wished he wasn?t so often stuck in the Maw without communications. He knew he should have stayed there, but he had the time and the opportunity to visit Naboo now, and he had to take it. Father would understand.

Luke marveled at the green world below him as it loomed closer and closer, as the Sea Killer finally broke atmosphere and passed through the clouds on its way to the spaceport. He had heard much about it, in the time he?d spent with his father. He knew that his mother was a Queen and Senator. He knew that the Jedi were responsible for her death. He knew that he had surviving family, a cousin that had served as a senator. The id

8. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004

?Your first master was a Dark Lord. What was his name??

I regard my new master, this Darth Vader, with a rigid, attentive body posture. He is a curious creature and perhaps the most attractive of the masters I?ve served, looking more machine than meatbag. A twisted creation, to be sure. If he is anything like his predecessors, I eagerly look forward to my service to him.

?Explanation: My first master, and my creator, was a human organic by the name of Darth Revan. He was a most ingenious being, for one of your kind, until his regrettable re-conversion to the Jedi ways. To squander such abilities on ?peace? and ?justice.? It?s repugnant. Even so, he is one of the few organics I actually respected?to the point where I will not refer to him, even in his death, as a meatbag.?

Photoreceptors glowing a bright red, I look up to where my Master?s eyes should be. ?Query: Though I am sure he is a most ancient reference to you now, have you ever heard of Darth Revan, Master??

9. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    IC: Lord Darth Vader

"...have you ever heard of Darth Revan, Master??

Vader's respirator skipped a breath, which to the external viewer would have been the only indication that this had even registered. But inside, Vader was a rush of thoughts. He searched his feelings and the Force. It was true. Magnificent. The pause lengthened. Finally:

"Lord Revan was one of the galaxy's greatest Sith, prior to his unfortunate reprogramming. It was his holocron and devotion to the Rule of Two that inspired the patriarch of my Order, Lord Bane." Vader surveyed the droid with his eyes and the readouts on the inside of his helmet. "Yes," he said, "I think you will prove most useful, despite your status as an antique." Tit for tat.

10. Froggy22651

Froggy22651 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Kyle Katarn, sail barge Khetanna, Tatooine

The slug was hardly the most pleasant being in the universe, but Kyle had to admit that the gangster knew how to throw a party. Oh sure, the place smelled of Hutt slime, the entertainment frequently involved someone getting killed, and there was a higher than average chance of being shot, but he could think of worse places in the galaxy to be. Still, the mercenary was looking forward to blasting off into the void and counting his payment. The Alliance was sure to have more jobs for him to do; asides from the disappearance of Commander Skywalker, there were rumors going around about a major military offensive being prepared for, and whenever operations like that were to go down, agents like him would be needed to scout for intel, sabotage the enemy beforehand, or pick through the pieces.

Pushing aside thoughts of future jobs, for now, Kyle played the part of Tamtel Skreej, enjoying some exotic ale the Hutt had aboard the barge, but not enjoying it so much that he dulled his senses. It helped settle his nerves for what was soon to come. Leaning near one of the viewports, he looked out at the security skiffs and their compliment of guards slowly circling Jabba?s pleasure barge. Soon, one of the skiffs were going to dock with the barge and swap some guards out for the next shift, and he made sure that he was one of them with a friendly word and a handful of credits.

At first, Katarn was mystified as to why the Princess had insisted he take her two droids along with him, but with a little exploratory tinkering, he discovered that neither of them were standard factory models. The astromech droid had numerous modifications, including old propulsion jets which Jan took the liberty of repairing and storage space which Kyle used to smuggle in several high-grade explosives. Also, both droids, having had no memory wipes in a long time, had both acquired a considerable amount of experience and personality?although that was not necessarily a good thing in the protocol droid?s case. Still, C-3PO?s reaction was hilarious when he bartered him as his entry fee into the demolition games.

Kyle Katarn approached the golden protocol droid and put a hand on its shoulder, leaning in to speak over the noise of the party, ?Hey, find Artoo and tell him it?s time for phase 2.? Immediately, the droid began to ask what he meant in that obnoxiously prissy voice of his, which Kyle interrupted, ?Keep your voice down. Just tell him. And when he tells you to follow him, you better do it.? Patting the droid once, Katarn again joined the festivities, relying on the astromech and the skiff?s schedule for the next phase of his rescue plan.

The plan, as he had explained to Artoo before infiltrating the demolition games, involved the droid sabotaging the sailing barge?s repulsorlifts while Katarn was out on one of the skiffs. With Jabba?s barge stranded in the desert, along with the majority of palace security, Kyle and the guards would fly back to the palace to ?get help?, at which point phase 3 would begin: violence. That was Kyle?s favorite part.

But first, to pass a little time, Katarn took up Jabba?s offer to have fun with one of his dancing girls. Just a dance with one wouldn?t be too terrible, right? The Hutt just laughed and handed over the chain leash of one of them, his rumbling bass of a voice warning that this particular one was feisty. Kyle took a look at his temporary dance partner: an olive-skinned Twi?lek whose name he remembered as Oola. Sure enough, as soon as he took the chain, she tried to pull away from him, a feral look in her eyes, a mix of fear, anger, and desperation.

It made Kyle?s stomach lurch. It almost made him lose his grip, too, but the human proved to be stronger than the dancing girl, and he dragged her over to him, gripping her wrists tightly. As she struggled against him, cursing at him in her native tongue, a terrible thought occurred to Katarn. He knew Jabba?s reputation. With his barge ruined, guards slain, and Solo escaped, he was likely to take his frust

11. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    There was a moment of silence as the two sifted through thought plans. In her ramblings she barely even realized that Sol had stopped fairly close behind her. She was actually curious to see if he was listen, hence why she had turned back to glance at him. Juno realized the tension between them dissolve when she noticed his serious brown eyes fixed upon her, not just attentively listening.

In two fluid steps, Sol closed what distance there was keeping the little tension looming between the couple. The effect Sol had on her made her freeze in place her eyes locked on his chocolaty gaze. The feeling of his arms snaking around her slender body sent tiny shivers up Juno?s spine and her knees grew weak. Sol opened his mouth to cover her in comfort. She was still tense, and stressed. His eyes searched hers and she was silent.

The droid?s words answered Juno?s interrupting the much desired tender moment. Yet there was a task at hand and a question that needed to be answered. Juno panicked slightly at the sound of the droid?s voice as it drew her from her deep concentration. She turned to face the droid, her arms folding over her chest as she leaned to the side. Once the droid finished his spiel Juno turned to her companion and watched closely as he rubbed his chin in thought.

?How do you feel about meeting Booster Terrik, June??

Juno?s gaze shifted to the durasteel floor beneath her feet as she scuffed her boot along the floor, arms still crossed, her mind evening out the odds. PROXY is right. There are plenty of vast, open planes. I could fix the cloaking device, yet! If we meet Terrik then we might just be able to barter some parts off of him. He definitely is not hurting for connections.

She had heard much of Booster Terrik in her short days and knew full well that this might be the best chance they had. Lifting her head she glanced from the droid and back to Sol. ?It?s worth a shot, Sol. Best thing we?ve got so far. Besides we could ?? She paused, knowing the Jedi he had already heard her thoughts. It was definitely something she was getting used to. ?Well?you know.? Her lips upturned into a light smile.

Her arm snapped up jerking the sleeve of her uniform jacket up enough so she could glance at her chrono. They didn?t have much time before evening would fall. From what her mind had conceived they would leave PROXY with the ship ? for now. They would find what information they could on the whereabouts of Booster Terrik. Yet where to begin; Juno hadn?t the slightest idea of where to start looking. Terrik was one of those cocky smugglers who could be found only if he wanted to be found.

There was also another issue; their last encounter hadn?t been pleasant. Her eyes caught Sol?s questioningly.

Tag: Nick

12. morichro

morichro Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2007
    Kir Kanos
    Naboo, the Emperor's retreat

Funny, but if Royal Guard's were shown to have a sense of humor, the Emperor's safety would always be at risk, it would seem. Beneath his red face covering, Kanos' mouth lifted. The 'Moff' cradled an ornament between both hands, before giving the two men a quick assurance of his position.

?Keep it infront of you. If you make any sudden movements, you'll be down quicker then a battle droid on motor grease.? Strangely, Kir's words sounded like they were supposed to be funny, but the malicious way in which he spoke them opposed that notion entirely.

The doors behind them quickly lifted; the Emperor would see them now. But this guard would make sure that the 'Moff' would continue to realize his position, especially before his majesty.

TAG: Emperor, Moff Panaka!

13. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    OOC: Our bad-ass quotient is nearly full, no? :p Thank you, players, for making this RP so full of win.

IC: Moff Panaka

The Moff advanced through the door way, the statue held out in front of him delicately, a bit facetiously so. The guard had made a joke, which was odd, but it was still too threatening to find humorous. The guard followed Panaka into the room with his Force pike held at the ready, to make sure there was no funny business.

And there he was, the Emperor. Panaka remembered the way the man looked before he became Chancellor. He'd been in steady decline ever since, but even that didn't account for the hideous disfigurements he'd gone through since. Hell, old Palpatine barely even looked human, these days. Details were sketchy on what exactly the Jedi had done to him, but dammit if it didn't look awful. Still, Panaka knew the man, or thought he did, and so knelt, presenting his gift, and said, "Your Excellency, I come bearing a gift as a token of my respect."

TAG: nemisis, morichro

14. scrufflover23

scrufflover23 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2008
    IC: See-Threepio, sail barge Khetanna, Tatooine

Threepio tried to ask what the strange man meant, but didn't have the chance as he talk right over him and strode away. How very rude! His audio receptors recognized the voice, though there wasn't a name to supply to it immediately because it matched three or four in his memory fairly closely. Still, that was enough. Those four were all considered 'allies' in his memory banks. The imperative to correct information caused Threepio to actually follow the being out onto the floor. Hetapped on his shoulder while he was dancing with one of the girls. He did not wait for him to turn around before saying what he had tried to say earlier "Excuse me sir, but I believe you have been misinformed. Artoo-Detoo is not on this vessel."

Tag: Froggy22651

15. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    OOC: I haven't even started playing yet..

;)

16. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    OOC: Worry not...all is going as I have foreseen...wait, that's darth_nemisis' character...

17. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004

?Objection: An Antique!? Master! I?ll have you know??

A thought suddenly crosses my cognitive matrix and I give a half bow to the Master. If I were a meatbag, surely I would be trying to suppress a wry grin at this very moment. ?Supplication: My apologies, Master. I was out of term and you are indeed correct. I am rather antiquated these days, no doubt.?

?Statement: Perhaps some upgrades are in order, then, Master? If you would so allow me, I can uplink with your ship?s on-board database and compile a list of appropriate alterations you might be able to make to me that will allow me to be a more? efficient servant. No use for you to use a stone knife when you could use a laser scalpel.?

18. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002

Vader paused. The droid...was playing him. No matter. HK had a point - if the droid was to be useful he may as well be optimal. What's more, the challenge and the work would keep Vader occupied.

"Very well, assassin. You may interface with the nearest available terminal."

19. ForceForever

ForceForever Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2008
    GM Approved

Name: Marix Terrik
    Species: Human
    Height: 1.61 meters
    Skin Color: Light tan
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Black
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Weapons: DL-44 heavy blaster, vibro blade
    Possessions: Pulsar Skate (a modified Baudo-class star yacht)
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/4/49/Pulsar_Skate.JPG]
    Profession: Owner and operator of ?Terrik Exports?
    Languages: Basic, Huttese, possibly other languages
    Alignments: Independent/Rebel Sympathizer
    Appearance:
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/1/1e/Miraxterrik.jpg]
    Biography: Mirax is the daughter of Booster and Jysella Terrik.
    Booster Terrik had no qualms with doing business for the rebels?and profiting heavily from it?but everything else in his life would soon change. Undoubtedly the biggest change was his marriage to a woman named Jysella and the subsequent birth of his daughter, Mirax. Now that he had a family to take care of, Terrik abandoned his nomadic ways and began using Corellia as his base of operations.

Just when things were leveling out for Terrik, however, his wife met a sudden end. Finding himself solely responsible for Mirax's welfare, Terrik had to rethink the way he conducted business; having a stationary base of operations already made it easier for the authorities to keep track of him, and the last thing Terrik wanted was CorSec showing up at his door and taking Mirax away while he was off on a job. Luckily, he had good friends in Jagged and Zena Antilles, the couple who operated Corellia's Gus Treta orbital refueling station.
    As their families were close, young Mirax often stayed with the Antilles family, when not accompanying her dad on trips. She developed a friendship with their son Wedge, who nicknamed her "Myra" and whom she nicknamed "Veggies". When her father was finally apprehended by CorSec and sentenced to five years of hard labor on Kessel, the still underage Mirax took control of his smuggling operation. Under her guidance, the organization maintained its profitability despite turning almost completely legitimate. Wedge occasionally performed maintenance on her ship before he defected full time to the Rebellion.

Shortly after the Battle of Hoth her father Booster was released from Kessel. At first, Booster set out to pick up where he'd left off, but one trip in Pulsar Skate showed just how much he himself had changed. Hyperspace was suddenly too lonely; the confines of Skate too reminiscent of his time in the mines. Booster also found that he had lost some of his appetite for adventure?though only some. He gave Skate to Mirax to continue its usual operations, and started working primarily as an intermediary for his friends' businesses. Mirax continues to run her mostly legitimate business, while occasionally doing favors, legit and otherwise, for her father. Currently her business is headquartered out of Coronet City, Corellia.

20. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004

Retrieving a datapad from the workbench, I bow briefly before spotting a computer terminal on the far side of the Master?s quarters and making my way over to it.

?Statement: Pardon me momentarily, Master. It should take me but a few short moments to scan your database.?

Though the terminal is much more ?modern? in terms of design, it is not that different from those aboard the old Republic ships I was once accustomed to. Logging onto the network, I quickly manage to locate the ship-board informational database and begin surveying the latest in droid technologies available. I must say, the meatbags have certainly made strides in the right direction in terms of the lethality of modern armaments. Within two minutes and thirteen seconds, I have made my selections and uploaded them to the datapad. In one smooth motion, I turn away from the console and make my way back to the Master, where he has currently occupied himself with something else.

"Commentary: I do believe these will be most useful additions to my arsenal, Master. No doubt a Dark Lord of the Sith should be able to obtain all of that is listed and your technicians be able to install them.?

Within the datapad, the following items were listed:

-Updates to internal language lexicons
    -Updates to assassination procedures and weapons/useage database
    -Personal Shield Generator
    -Merr-Sonn Munitions Class-A Thermal Detonator armed with dead-man switch embedded into chassis
    -Flamethrower
    -Pulse Cannon
    -Cutting Laser
    -Retractable Laser Sight and Targeting Scope
    -MM9 Mini Concussion Rocket Launcher
    -Merr-Sonn 1126 Rockets
    -Rocket Dart Launcher
    -DXR6 Heavy Carbine
    -DX-2 Disruptor Pistol
    -Merr-Sonn Munitions Model 434 Blaster Pistol
    -DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle
    -Ion Grenades
    -Poison Grenades

21. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002

Vader surveyed the list the droid had compiled. Impressive. Most impressive. Many of these were physical upgrades to the droid's frame. The CPU updates would be simple enough to come by, although they'd be copious - four thousand years worth of software updates would take a long time to download. For the time being, however, the weapons would have to suffice.

"I will acquire your physical and neural upgrades in due time," the Dark Lord said, "Until then, you are at liberty to search the ship's weapons caches for any armament you desire."

22. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    IC: Emperor Palpatine
    ~Emperor Palpatine's Retreat - Naboo~

Palpatine sat quietly, eyes wide open. If anyone was lucky enough to get close to him, it would appear as though he were simply looking out at the lake in front of him. However, he was doing no such thing. All his concentration was inwards, attempting to catch a glimpse of things to come. As it has been for weeks, though, it was too cloudy to make anything out. He felt as though the answer was so close to him, like it was with him, near enough to touch, but the all mighty Emperor was unable to figure it out. That angered him.

His anger grew as he heard a voice. "Your Excellency," a male voice said from behind him, bringing him out of his trance, pushing him a step back in his quest to find the road block in the Force. "I come bearing a gift as a token of my respect." Palpatine did not respond, contemplating on which method would be best to kill this man? A simple Force Choke? No, not painful enough. Force lightning? That would take too much energy that he did not want to spend. He decided upon Force Crush, an extremely painful and brutal Force technique that would crush the man into ball of twisted bones. If he did it just right, the man would survive the initial bone breaking and die a horrible, painful death.

As he swiveled around in his chair, Palpatine lifted his head to reveal his face fully to the man, now revealed to be Panaka, a man Palpatine had known for a long time and now a Moff within the Empire. The Emperors face, hideous as it was, was even more wretched than before with his angered expression. "Why are you disturbing me with this, Panaka?" He spat at the man, doing all he could to not crush the man with a single thought. Palpatine liked Panaka, and did not want to kill him....yet. The present the man spoke of was an ornate statue. Quite the gift, one that turned the Emperors expression from extremely angered to only partially angered. He had to give it to Panaka, the Moff had courage to be able to intrude upon the Emperor during his private meditation period. Though, Palpatine still awaited a response from Moff Panaka.

TAG: BobaMatt, morichro

23. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Alias: Sol Curran
    Location: Docking Bay 325 in Coronet City Spaceport in the capital city Coronet on Corellia

Sol stared off blankly. His mind was working vehemently to find a solution to their problem. That is, to find them a contact directly to Booster Terrik. He was one of those smugglers that could disappear when he wanted.

So, if he couldn?t get straight to Booster, what was their stop-get measure? He didn?t know of any big names, that where close with Terrik. Not on a business level, at least, but perhaps?

?Doesn?t he have a daughter? Her base is on Corellia and I hear she is supports the Rebellion. We might be able to go through her, with the right persuasion.?

Sol glanced at Juno, still held loosely in his arms. Would this satisfy her? He knew that she and Booster had a past, and could only hope it didn?t interfere.

Tag: Allegra

24. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    OOC I'm writing this message to thank those players whose places in the story are moving slowly at the moment, and those who have yet to be tagged. Your patience is much appreciated. Everyone's busy with finals and such, but come summer this will pick up. Everyone enjoying things so far? Even those not actively playing, at the moment? :p

25. Inquisitor_Skywalker

Inquisitor_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2008
    IC: Alecs Brellar, City of Theed, Naboo

ALecs stared silently at the guard for long moment wondering just how in the nine Corellian Hells he had made it through whatever training this planet's security had. Then he had the horrible thought that maybe they didn't have any training! And they let these idiots guard the Emperor of the known galaxy? Well granted, with the Red Guards there, the Naboo Security Force contingent was purely ceremonial, but still!

"Thank you for your help," He told the younger man, resisting the powerful urge to smack him as he turned and left. "Well, we've got nothin'," he announced to Major Sannis with a grimace that quickly shifted to a look of surprise.

"Huh," He said under his breath as Darth Vader passed within ten meters of their position, his skiff bound for the spaceport. "You don't see that every day, now do ya? Let's get back to the 'port." The four men moved toward said building with a defeated slump in their shoulders. There was a slight thump followed by a metallic clang and a surprised yelp from behind him. He turned, wondering just what was going on. The sight that greeted him was a strange one, indeed. It seemed that Thing One had neglected to watch where he was going, and had tripped over a black R-series astromech droid that had been following some blond kid in an overly-dramatic black cloak...

Tag: BobaMatt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.