1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars Star Wars: Episode VI - As Father and Son - Part 3

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by BobaMatt, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Inquisitor_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Alecs Brellar, Onslaught, Naboo Orbit

"Understood, sir," Alecs acknowledged, somehow managing to keep the contempt he felt for the other man out of his voice. He sighed after the Admiral's hologram vanished. "We're the biggest damn taxi service in the galaxy," He grumbled frustratedly.

Smee bobbed his head sympathetically. "Maybe we should start charging them, Cap'n. Set up a pay meter on the Nav console and everything."

Alecs rolled his eyes. "I'll tell maintanence to get right on it," He said drily.

"That's all I ask, sir," Smee replied with mock-seriousness.

Alecs turned to the filght control station. "Tell the deck crew to prepare for an incoming shuttle." Lieutenant Rendar acknowledged, and began to relay the order. He paused momentarily to consider her. She was highly competent, and very reliable. The only reason she was here, instead of serving on some sector Moff's flagship, was because of her family. Apparently, some second cousin of hers crashed a freighter into the Emperor's personal museum on Imperial Center. Her cousin's immediate family was exiled from the Core Worlds, and, for any that were serving in the military, given a dishonorable discharge. Seena Rendar was deemed a distant enough relation that she was transfered to a dead-end assignment, the Onslaught, rather than simply booted out.

Just one more reason to fight back, Alecs mused.

Tag: anybody
  2. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Emperor Palpatine
    ~Emperor's Retreat - Naboo~

The Emperor, turned away from Panaka, could feel his uncertainty at which question he was to ask. It felt as though he could not decide upon which one to ask, perhaps out of fear, or just because he did not want to offend an old friend. After a few long moments, he finally spoke. ?Are you pleased with my performance as Moff of Chommell sector, Your Majesty?? he asked.

Palpatine did not respond right away, thinking about the reports he had read about all the Moffs. Panaka was a newly recruited Moff, and had not done much as of yet. "Indeed, Panaka, you have done well so far," Palpatine finally responded. "I expect you to keep it up...You will not fail an old friend will you Panaka?" The Emperor smiled briefly, unseen by the Moff. His voice had lightened up a little, allowing himself to seem more...human. It was obvious that Panaka was unaware of Palpatine's actions over the past twenty years; his true identity.

The Emperor swiveled around in his chair once more, facing Panaka. "Have you ever wondered how one such as Darth Vader does everything that I command?" The right part of his lip was curled up in a sick smile, one that made it seem as though he was an arrogant bastard. His voice echoed that of the time, years ago in the Orchestra on Coruscant where he had initially discussed the powers of the Dark Side with Anakin Skywalker. Palpatine waited for the response before continuing.

TAG: BobaMatt
  3. R_Zion Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: HK-47
    The Master?s Quarters- The Executor- In Orbit of Naboo

"Come, HK. We will worry about your request later."

?Statement: Yes?of course, Master.?

Expletive: Damn these interruptions. I was so close to asking and now we must hurry off to see some amphibious meatbag from the planet below.

Commentary: I have actually been to Naboo before. Roughly 3,903 years ago, after parting companies with the meatbag known as the Jedi Exile and my first master, Revan, fifty years prior, I fell into the ownership of a noble on the planet Grizmallt. A bloody revolution had befallen the planet (of which I played a key role, little to his knowledge) and my Master fled his homeworld on the colony ship Beneficent Tasia and, along with a host of other repugnant meatbags on two other ships, settled in the plains of Naboo. Thankfully, my Master enjoyed the thrill of the hunt himself and we both would often hunt the wild Veermok and Saw-toothed Grank in the swamps. It was on such expedition that we encountered a party of the planet?s indigenous, amphibious meatbags going to investigate the newly established human colonies. I was fully aware that these Gungans were sentient beings, having read the reports from the initial exploration made by the meatbag Kwilaan, but when they attempted to initiate contact, I intentionally mistranslated what they had said and then proceeded to slaughter every last one of them. Oh, how sweet their squawks of pain are to recall. My master, however, was no fool and was fully aware that the Gungans intentions were peaceful, so, with no other recourse, I shot him, as well.

Afterwards, I returned to the colony and reported to them that my Master had been killed by a Gungan hunting party that had been on their way there and thus helped to establish the feelings of ill-will and paranoia that would plague both species for millennia and lead to the deaths of countless meatbags of all types. That was truly a glorious accomplishment for me, to be sure. Not much later, I left the planet to its fate and accompanied a meatbag merchant by the name of Baobab offworld.

Observation:
    To hear now that not only have these amphibious meatbags survived but are allowed onto Imperial ships, it dulls the charge in my capacitors and makes me wonder if my new Master is all that I had imagined. None the less, I continue to follow closely behind him, rifle at the ready as we approach the docking bay.

4. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    IC: Moff Panaka

Panaka was caught off guard. For a moment, the Emperor had seemed his old self again, but suddenly his aspect changed. It was a terrifying change, his voice matching his face, a low, rasping croak that welled up from the depths of Palpatine?s core. He wore a feral sneer, as if he was very much enjoying the frightening effect he was having on the man before him. When he spoke, it was with a perverse glee, as that of a child taking pleasure in the recounting of a naughty deed. "Have you ever wondered how one such as Darth Vader does everything that I command?"

Panaka?s gaze darted towards the floor, but to his credit his training kept his shoulders rigid and thrown back. When had Palpatine?s sage, kind blue eyes turned yellow? The Moff?s lips parted as if to speak, but it was a few moments before any sound came forth. ?Why?well, I must admit, Your Imperial Highness, the thought had occurred to me. Not that I considered it any of my business.?

TAG: darth_nemisis

IC: Luke Skywalker

Just as Luke had known would happen, Admiral Piett?s voice came back on the comm just a moment after he?d reached out to Vader. Piett cleared them for landing, and they swept up under the massive warship to enter the cavernous hangar, which was now completely empty save for essential personnel. So, Vader wasn?t taking any chances with Luke being seen. No doubt this visit angered him. In fact, Luke could feel Vader?s cold wrath coming closer to him in the hangar as the freighter set down on its landing gear.

?Mesa gon? get paid?? the pilot asked.

Luke flashed a comforting smile and patted the Gungan on his rubbery shoulder. ?Yes, Toba, you?ll be paid shortly.?

Luke turned and stood in front of the boarding ramp, and as it hissed to open he donned a sardonic grin. As the hangar was revealed to him, by the lowering ramp, he saw Vader?s form, hands on his waist, seething below. Luke sauntered down the ramp, noticing the burnt orange droid behind Vader, bristling with weaponry.

?Hello, Father,? Luke said cheerfully, ?I missed you terribly, and had to come see you. Ah, I see you put together that assassin droid I gave you. Good.? He turned to the droid as his boot hit the Executor?s deck. ?HK, this Gungan is trespassing on Imperial property. Deal with him and his ship.?

Now face to face with his father, Luke inclined his head in a curt bow.

TAG: R_Zion
  5. R_Zion Force Ghost

star 4
    Docking Bay- The Executor- In Orbit of Naboo

?HK, this Gungan is trespassing on Imperial property. Deal with him and his ship.?

Observation: I am unsure who this young meatbag is exactly or how he knows my designation, but I like the way he thinks. I march forward towards the ship, up the landing ramp and make my way to the cockpit. The amphibious meatbags eye are wide when he sees me and my arsenal, inquiring with a cowering voice what exactly I?m doing. Only, his basic is of some sort of broken, pidgin basic they try to pass off as a language called ?Gunganese?. Primitive idiot.

?Query: Why am I here? Answer: Simple, really. I have come to kill you.?

As we meet photoreceptor to stalked eye, a question enters my mind. I have finally obtained my first target, but?which weapon will I use? After a millisecond of consideration, I decide to make this a most memorable kill. Setting down the DLT-19, I quickly unholster the twin SE-14Rs and fire off four quick shots, disabling its limbs. Squawking in pain, it tries to crawl towards me, simpering as it begs me to spare him. I?ve seen this scene a thousand times with a thousand different meatbags, and each time it reminds exactly how absolutely pathetic organics truly are.

Retrieving a concussion grenade, I set its timer to thirty seconds before sticking my hand into it yammering mouth, holding it open and forcing the grenade into its throat with great force yet managing to leave it alive?for twenty-five more seconds. After retrieving my DLT-19, I casually make my way back through the ship to exit. By the time I return to the landing ramp and see my Master and the young meatbag once more, there?s a muffled explosion within the ship and a splattering of bio-fluid against the front viewport.

?Interjection: Pardon my interruption, Master, but the amphibious meatbag has been taken care of. Thank you. Query: If possible, would I be able to procure this ship for my personal use??

6. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Shira Brie

Shira calmly strolled into the hangar. Hangars were a familiar place, that Shira had spent many hours in while training. They were places she was quite comfortable. She remembered being just a teen and sitting with her friends in the academy hangar.

Using the force, Shira took in her surroundings. Nothing to out of the ordinary, except a red guard. Looking to her right Shira saw him. Kir Kanos, a respected guard, was here in the hangar. Shira inwardly hoped he was not here for any reason that involved her, but knew that it most likely did, considering her latest assignment.

"What might you be doing here?", she said as she walked authoritatively up the man.

Tag: morichro
  7. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Nice job making my character look like a bad*** in that Corran Horn post, BM.

Alias: Sol Curran
    Location: Docking Bay 325 in Coronet City Spaceport in the capital city Coronet on Corellia

Sol let loose a chuckle, and made no move to smother it. With a bright smile twitching at his lips, he nodded approvingly, only suggesting a single improvement.

?Tell you what, drop some weight and he?s golden.?

Sol looked away, allowing PROXY to make the necessary adjustments. Turning his face back to Juno, Sol let his eyes lock with hers. His clever scheme mostly ruined, Sol made due with planting a kiss on Juno?s forehead. Letting his body slowly untangle from hers, he reached his right arm out.

Aimed towards the ship, Sol felt a familiar tingle, as the Force shot through his body. A large cloth lifted and laid itself over their ship. Assured that the cloth was hiding every bit of the ship, Sol pushed heaps of rubbish around it, seemingly flowing from under the cloth. Satisfied with his work, he let his fingers rediscover Juno?s. With a wink at her, he nodded in the direction of the exit of the Docking Bay.

Tag: Matt and Allegra
  8. morichro Jedi Knight

IC: Kir Kanos
    Naboo, The Emperor's Retreat, Hangar

The bay was quiet, save for the low droning and humming of hyperdrive engines not too far away. Suddenly, the quick release of the hangar bay doors alerted Kir to the presence of Shira Brie, the Emperor's other Dark Side agent. The guard blinked beneath his head covering.

?What might you be doing here?? she inquired, walking with a stance of authority towards him.

?I'm here on account of my Lord. It is in his best interest to see that the new influx of guards are as adequately trained as...as I were. I believe it would be difficult without my assistance, however.?

The guard stepped closer to her now.

?You know of the Royal Guards and their true power, don't you, Lady Brie?? Kanos purred.

TAG: Shira.
  9. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Shira Brie

?I'm here on account of my Lord. It is in his best interest to see that the new influx of guards are as adequately trained as...as I were. I believe it would be difficult without my assistance, however.?

?You know of the Royal Guards and their true power, don't you, Lady Brie??

Shira rolled her eyes and let a small smile cross her lips as she stepped back a step.

"Of course I do."

Whipping around, Shira's red hair flew through the air and she pushed it back over her shoulder. Once her back was turned, her face went back to its original state. This guard would not know of how she was fuming on the inside. What was the emperor trying to do? Was he purposely trying to discredit her?

"If you really feel the need to come along, I am in a hurry and would like to get things going." Shira said, looking over her shoulder.

Tag: morichro
  10. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6

Palpatine's twisted smile did not change as the Moff let off a blaze of fear through the Force. However, he was very well trained, only his eyes betraying his fear - the rest of his body did not move a muscle. Panaka opened his mouth as if he were going to reply, but he said nothing. The Emperor let his smile fade, waiting for a response. It was obvious the man was thinking of a correct response. ?Why..." he managed to say, "well, I must admit, Your Imperial Highness, the thought had occurred to me. Not that I considered it any of my business.?

The Palpatine tilted his head upward, revealing his twisted, distorted face once more. "You ever wonder why I am so disfigured?" he asked, not giving an answer. "You ever wonder how I managed to gain control of the entire Galaxy?" The smile that was so bizarre appeared again, this time more menacing than ever. "You see, old friend, I am a master of the Dark Side of the Force. I use it in a way that no Jedi would ever, which is why they are no more." He let his explanation linger, as if allowing the words to sink in. The moff may or may not have heard rumors of this, it may have been apparent, but Palpatine was only engaging in this conversation to pass the time.

OOC: Sorry, I ended abruptly, but it is kind of late...[face_tired]
  11. Jedi_Allegra Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Juno Eclipse - Docking Bay 325 in Coronet City Spaceport in the capital city Coronet on Corellia

June?s laughter took her over gently as she lowered her head trying to stop her fits of laughter, this very well caused her to miss Sol?s comment on adjustments for PROXY?s cover character. Before she knew it he was staring down at her, eyes locking with her eyes of blue. She froze once again, her giggle fit ceasing as he pressed his lips gently upon her forehead causing her cheeks to flush ever so slightly and her lips to upturn into a light smile.

She watched as his arms unwound from her body and cloaked their transport ship cleverly. It wasn?t the best, yet it would have to do. Hopefully this wouldn?t take long. The quicker they found Terrik?s daughter, the sooner the chance they would have at acquiring the parts they needed and the sooner they would be back on the move.

Blue eyes watched in amazement, the Force intrigued her greatly and her eyes stayed focused on it until she felt the warmth of Sol?s hand reuniting with hers, fingers lacing together once more. With a charming wink he led her to the exit of the docking bay and she followed close by his side.

Going from bright bay lights to the dimmed light of the small back street, June?s eyes took a moment to readjust to her surroundings. A right turn led the couple and their droid companion to a more populated side road, filled with bums and scavengers, dealers and want-to-be mercenaries who were just ex-convicts looking to reunite with a twisted passion. This of course, despite the woman?s military upbringing kept her hugging to her companion?s side a little more than normal.

One man cat-called, ?Hey darlin?, wotchye say te a stroll onde city. Idde make ite wurt you?re w?ile.? He whistled lewdly. Her head remained stiffly forward not acknowledging the man. Sol remained in step with her and they made a turn onto the busy road.

?Let?s try here.? Her blonde head nodded towards a local, nook-n-cranny cantina built into one of the older historical buildings of Corellia. The building was worn, stains upon the crumbling and deteriorating, metal, and non-metal walls as they walked through towards a small out of the way table. The lights were dimmed adding to the eeriness of the run down cantina, yet also adding to the attempted ambiance. A small Chadra-Fan approached the trio and requested an order.

?What can I get for you today, Masters?? June shook her head politely, not quite in the mood for a drink. Butterflies still fluttered softly and she was a little anxious to find Terrik?s daughter.

Tag: Nick, Matt

OOC: It's 3 am here. :p
  12. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    OOC: Again, my apologies for the delay -- Darth RL is determined to crush me, but I will not let him succeed! :D

BobaMatt, PMing you some thoughts on where this thing will go from here.

IC - Yoda

The Swamps,
    Dagobah

Well, the sister certainly was more intelligent than the brother; she'd figured out his identity right away.
    Unfair, that is, a part of him scolded. Born on a backward world, Skywalker was. An educated woman, Leia Organa is.

And now that he was closer to her, he could feel the minor stirrings in the Living Force around her; could feel the subtle, subtle draw on the Force that she was generating here, among so many living things. It was truly a miracle -- multiple miracles -- that Vader had not known her for his daughter, or a Force-sensitive, on the two occasions she'd been in his presence to Yoda's knowledge. But then, miracles strung in a row were a specialty of the Skywalker line. Or perhaps the Dark Side clouded its wielders' perceptions as much as assisted them?

Why was irrelevant, he said to himself. There only mattered what. And how. And with his life slowly ebbing away, there was no time for small talk.
    "Yoda I am," he said simply in reply to her question. "And know I do, who you are. And speak we will. But untrue it is, that dead is Luke Skywalker. Fall he did, at the City in the Clouds -- but not to death. Fall he did, to the Dark Side of the Force. And for this reason, did Obi-Wan Kenobi draw you here. The last hope for all, you are."

TAG: BobaMatt, Burning_Endor
  13. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    IC: Luke Skywalker and Lord Darth Vader, hangar bay, the Star Dreadnought Executor, over Naboo

?You should not have come here.? Darth Vader?s voice was flat in tone but betrayed a deeper menace than when he yelled. Neither man acknowledged the sounds of blasterfire and Gungan screams coming from the ship behind them. ?Why have you left the Maw? You have potentially endangered everything we have come so close to accomplishing. What if you were seen and recognized? What if someone were to start asking questions? What if the Emperor were to sense your presence?? He loomed over his son, his mask mere inches from the boy?s face. ?You are dead, Luke. And you must remain so until the proper time. Your destiny depends on it.?

?I didn?t know you and the Emperor were going to be here,? Luke said. He looked at his own reflection in the eye holes of his father?s mask and pretended this was eye-contact. ?I?m using the Force to obscure my appearance, and every security cam in this hangar should currently be?malfunctioning. As for sensing me?not even you were able to, Father, until I wanted you to. My powers have grown strong.?

?You were ordered to remain in the Maw installation.?

?This was the first time I was able to get away and see Mom?s grave!? He shouted, and felt Vader recoil in the Force as the words impacted him. He pressed on. ?I needed to see it, but in the year since you taught me the truth I haven?t had a chance. I needed to touch it. To connect. To be there on Naboo like you were and where mom was.?

Vader was again a cloud of conflicted emotion. He was saved the problem of responding by a muffled explosion and a splatter of blood against the front viewport of the Gungan freighter. Spattered with vital fluids, HK-47 minced back down the boarding ramp and stopped between the two men.

?Interjection: Pardon my interruption, Master,? he said, ?but the amphibious meatbag has been taken care of. Thank you.?

Luke?s expression was bemused. ?Well?you?re welcome.?

?Query: If possible, would I be able to procure this ship for my personal use??

?You?ll have to ask your master about that,? Luke said, deferring to Vader.

Vader mused on the question briefly, then responded, ?I?ll impound the ship, and whenever you may have need of a vessel, or if I have need for you to have a vessel, you will be free to use it. Consider it a toy.? With a nod, HK was dismissed, and free to do as he pleased.

Vader returned to Luke, deciding to change the subject. ?We have been ordered to report to the Emperor?s new Death Star and check on its status. I can only interpret your presence here as a sign from the Force that our plans should be accelerated. You will accompany me to my quarters, and there you shall remain until the pivotal moment. Understood??

Luke shuddered. Another Death Star. He?d known the Emperor was constructing one, but the memory of the Battle of Yavin still lingered in his dreams. He?d lost so many friends in that battle, and caused so many deaths. At the time he had thought it was necessary, but he now saw the futility of the Rebellion?s cause. Palpatine?s way was not the path, either. Soon, though, a new path would be forged. "Understood, Father."

TAG: R_Zion, All
  14. R_Zion Force Ghost

star 4

As my Master and the young meatbag begin to depart the docking bay, leaving me to my freedom, it occurs to me that, until a work crew arrives and I can begin drawing up improvements to MY new freighter, I?ll need something to keep myself occupied? and I have yet to ask the Master of my previous query.

?Query: Before you depart, Master?may I have your permission to terminate any underperforming meatbags on this vessel to increase its overall combat readiness and efficiency??

15. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    IC: Darth Vader

Vader was caught mid-stride by the insolent droid's question. He spun on it, cape swirling out behind him and around him with the motion, and extended a gloved hand in the droid's direction, knocking it off its feet with an irritated, unfocused blast of Force energy. He stood, looming over the pile of metal that was the droid and its weapons, trying to regain focus. He decided not to dismantle it, yet, in the hopes that it would prove more useful than annoying. Fighting to restrain himself, Vader spoke in a measured tone.

"I do not kill for pleasure, droid, but when I do kill it is with a brutality you will likely find more than acceptable. Your time will come to fulfill your duties. Until then I suggest you be patient, or perhaps along with your upgrades you'll find a memory wipe and some changes made to your behavior core."

IC: Iklo, the Chadra Fan waiter

"Where are you guys from?" Ikli asked, sounding cheerful but really just making small talk for tips while the customers decided, "I can tell you guys aren't Corellian. Something in the way you sit there. And you," he said to the tough looking Twi'lek, "we don't see your kind too often around here. Are you new in town? Just passing through? If you need anything just ask. There's all kinds of help in this town, both official and...heh...unofficial."

TAG: NickLitYouAFlame, Jedi_Allegra
  16. R_Zion Force Ghost

star 4

Musing: I do not state this out loud for the sake of my continuing functioning, but inwardly I curse this new Master of mine. Never before have I been so humiliated by a meatbag. Not even Master Revan treated me like this. He quite enjoyed my constantly present murderous intent, for it was he who programmed it into me, not to mention my blatant disrespect for organics and my coining of the term ?meatbag?. This ?Sith Lord??this Darth Vader?he is no Revan. No, this Vader was nothing but a debilitated meatbag with the power of his mystical force as his crutch, and like all meatbags, he, too, had his weaknesses. For the time being, I will remain his ?loyal? servant, content while he continues to provide me with things to kill and all the while observing and analyzing him for weaknesses. I must make a note, likewise, to do research on anti-Jedi technology once I leave the ship. I?m sure there must have been some most tantalizing developments in the last one thousand years.

I slowly stand from the deck plating onto which I had been shoved and begin recovering my scattered weapons. Within several minutes of Vader?s departure, crewmen begin filtering back into the bay. Much to my annoyance, I resist shooting each of them as they enter and, finding the supervising fleshsack, order it and its underlings to begin cleaning out the freighter?s cockpit. It protests at first and, like the aggravating Piett organic on the bridge, insists on checking with ?Lord Vader? first. Instead of stopping it, I allow it to proceed this time, knowing that its interruption of the Master will no doubt result in his permanent termination, which will continue my desired extermination of every meatbag on this overly-elongated craft. Despite my current loathing of the lumbering wheezebag that is my master, I must admit he does have some admirable qualities to him that could have potentially made him pleasing to me.

Turning away from the bay supervisor temporarily, I spot a short, black droid come rolling down the landing ramp of my craft, muttering curses to itself. Odd that I did not see it within there earlier.

?Exclamation: What are you doing within my new ship, Squat One??

17. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Location: Docking Bay 325 in Coronet City Spaceport in the capital city Coronet on Corellia

Sol made the decision to be frank with the Chadra-Fan. He wouldn?t gain an ounce of viable information and the trio might be able to get to their destination all the quicker. And, still, Sol would wipe the small rodent?s mind, before departing.

?We have business with Mirax Terrik and I hear she has a base set up in town. Could you point us in her direction??

Sol smiled inwardly, hoping that this would be as easy as the situation was looking. If there were no incidents, Sol, Juno and PROXY could get to Mirax within a few hours.

Tag: BM
  18. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    IC: R4-K5, Star Dreadnought Executor, above Naboo

The astromech heard the blaster fire, the explosion, and the screams, and waited patiently for them to be over. After they were over, he continued waiting, just for good measure, before finally rolling on out from his hiding place. He hydroplaned on some slippery Gungan bodily fluids for a moment, but regained his composure, and continued on down the ramp. The hangar was vast and mostly empty, with some engineers and techs filtering back in. An unusual droid waited for R4 at the bottom of the landing ramp, though. Its make and model did not appear in R4?s memory banks, but he guessed it to be some sort of protocol droid, even though it was strapped with more Imperial weaponry than a Dark Trooper droid.

?Exclamation,? it said, ?What are you doing on my new ship, squat one??

R4 tweedled his indignation at the nick name and chirruped a question about whether or not this droid had been the one who had doled out the impressive damage and left the mess behind in the cockpit of the freighter. He whistled his approval, as the Gungan had been annoying, but he made sure to bleep his reservations about the assassin droid?s methods. They were anything but subtle, and they did not demonstrate any sort of finesse or particular skill. Mere brutality. But what did he know, R4 blorted, he was just a mechanic.

As the two continued their conversation about the effective destruction of organics, the hangar?s magnetic shielding intensified as the Executor prepared to jump to hyperspace.

IC: Mara Jade, the Onslaught, above Naboo

Mara was pleased with herself, and allowed herself a few celebratory barrel rolls in her Z-95 as she approached the Onslaught?s hangar. Vader had been snubbed. She glared at the Executor?s massive silhouette, lit from underneath by the planet?s reflected brilliance. If she was going to continue to get the good jobs, Mara wondered, why did the Emperor even bother with the walking Iron Lung? Of course?she dare not question her master.

She could make it to Corellia in her Z-95, but it would be faster carried in the birth of a Star Destroyer. Her only regret was that she?d be spending the trip with Shira. No matter. It would go quickly.

She set down in the hangar, leapt from the cockpit past astonished techs, and headed at a clip for the captain?s quarters.

TAG: Inquisitor_Skywalker, starwarsbeauty

IC: Moff Panaka, the Emperor?s Retreat, Naboo

He had been saved the need to respond by Sate Pestage?s message that that Avenger had arrived to take the Emperor back to Coruscant. Still, the Emperor?s revelation, given so coldly and casually, rang in Panaka?s ears, and, after the Emperor departed for the hangar, he began to doubt his own choices.

TAG: darth_nemisis

IC: Jabba the Hutt, sail barge Khetanna, Dune Sea, Tatooine

And now was the moment of truth. When Fortuna, that rotten wormhead, had told Jabba that the reason he?d reassigned his new drink-serving astromech to mechanic duty in the Palace?s hangar was because he had his suspicions, Jabba had almost killed him right there. But now there was this matter of Skreej bribing a guard to get onto the security patrol skiff? Someone would need to get to the bottom of this.

Skreej walked across the plank towards the skiff, and Jabba watched the changing of the guard with his opera-glasses. He made it onto the deck, took his position?and then the Weequay grabbed him. One of the skiff guards ended up in the sand below, and a few other were injured, but in the end, Skreej was subdued and captured. A Nikto reached down and tore the mask and helmet from his face, revealing?Kyle Katarn. Jabba?s jelly like insides went cold.

<<Katarn!>> He shouted, trusting his golden droid to translate for all present, though he knew Kyle understood him just fine, <<I should have known when I saw the destruction you meted
  19. R_Zion Force Ghost

star 4
    Docking Bay- The Executor- In Hyperspace

Statement: The tubular little dome-head warbles and bleeps at me in response to my query, asking if I was the one who killed the amphibious meatbag and then adding to it his approval, which raises my opinion of the droid at least sixty-six percent. Much like a meatbag who does not know when to shut up, he continues to yammer on about a lack of finesse or particular skill in its execution.

?Advisement: While I am glad to meet another droid that appreciates the extermination of inferior meatbags, you are INDEED just a mechanic. I do not see what you would know about proper execution and assassination protocols. Ammendment: Begrudgingly, though, I will admit that the death of the amphibious beak-face lacked any of my characteristic skill and finesse, but that was my particular choice at this point seeing as I?ve had an increasingly frustrating day with the meatbags on this ship. Thus, I felt a little brutality was in order. Oh, how I wish I could execute every meatsack around here as well right now.?

Glancing back to see if the supervising meatbag has been killed yet, I find, to my dismay, that he is still standing. How troublesome. Thus I looked down at my dome-headed companion and tap him gently. ?Query: Tell me, what is your designation, Squat One? I must say, you remind me much of a T3 utility droid I once knew??

20. Jedi_Allegra Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Juno Eclipse, The Drunken Devil, Blue District, Coronet, Corellia

Sol got right to the point, She could tell that he didn?t want to waste time and this pleased her greatly. The Chadra-Fan scratched his furry chin, ?You might be better off going straight to Booster. He has a headquarters not far from here. He works as a go between for his friends? business, and he might be able to get you to Mirax, since she?s often busy. I?d wait until tomorrow, though?I can give you the directions, but maybe you?d like to take one of the beds upstairs for the night??

Juno quipped her brow rather quickly, he obviously took notice, ?Or?I mean?three beds??

?Two.? She put in, yet shooting a thought to Sol, Getting to Booster might be easier than we thought. It also might not be a bad idea to stay here for the night. Keep any spies off our tail. I say we take two beds and stay the night.

Underneath the table she touched his hand gently, her fingers entwining, a small reassurance as she caught some shady eyes peering around the cantina.

Tag: Nick, Matt
  21. scrufflover23 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: See-Threepio, sail barge Khetanna, Dune Sea, Tatooine

See-Threepio's circuits almost temporarily overloaded, figuratively speaking, as his processors recognized the name. Kyle Katarn! Master Kyle was with the Rebellion. He had to do something. But what could he do? He kicked in and began translating before Jabba was more than a couple of words into his next sentence, translating it verbatim, unfortunately, with no real chance to come up with a more diplomatic way of saying things. He hoped he wouldn't be scrapped for that later!

TAG: Froggy, BobaMatt

IC: Artoo Detoo, Jabba's Palace, Dune Sea, Tatooine

Artoo's subroutines had been highly agitated by his being assigned a different position at the last minute. There was no way to complete the plan as parameters dictated! After tootling several choice 'words' in annoyed Droid, he had started formulating a new plan that would hopefully help and have a similar effect on the outcome. The goal could still be met. When he saw what he had been assigned to - maintenance for Hutt Starfighters - Artoo knew exactly what to do to make things interesting for those he had been informed were unfriendlies - and because they were irritating his processors! So he set about, appearing to do his maintenance tasks as would be completely normal, but inside the starfighters he started making subtle 'adjustments' that wouldn't show up as problems until they were already air or space-borne.

TAG: BobaMatt, Any
  22. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    OOC: Well, it would seem Darth Real Life is striking really hard, here. I'd like to thank all the players for their patience. Things should pick up soon with the end of finals.
  23. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5

Sol returned a gentle squeeze. He could sense her anxiousness at the patrons of the cantina. Letting his eyes fall where hers had, he checked them for treacherous intentions. From what he could tell, they were putting on a front and Sol turned back to the waiter, satisfied. He spoke, slightly absently, as he did when his mind was elsewhere. His thoughts were resuming his review of the faults in his judgment, at the previous cantina.

?Yes, yes. Two beds, indeed.?

Suddenly, Sol wised up. They had been described together before and advertising the fact that they were a couple now, would all but invite CorSec to make a grand entrance. Quickly piecing an excuse, for his companion?s apparent misspeak, Sol pretended to correct her.

?No, wait, three. Ruul is going to stay with us, Clair.?

Sol voiced his true intentions directly into Juno?s head, as thoughts. He had done this previously, so she would stay calm. Sol turned his attention back to the rodent.

Tag: Boba and Allegra
  24. morichro Jedi Knight

IC: Kir Kanos
    Naboo, The Emperor's Retreat, Hangar

?Never one to shy away from your duties, are we, Lady Brie??

The Guard's cape licked his heels as he continued behind her. The Emperor had always admired Kanos for his immediacy in almost any situation, but had to remember that he had dedicated his life to the old man's ordeals, and that to expect anything less from his most talented guard would be...well, disrespectful to him at the least.

?Don't worry, I'll make sure I don't hinder your progress,? he nodded.

?Tell me, Lady Brie, do you know anything of this Yinchorr? I've been here once before, but I was wondering if you knew what you were getting yourself into.?

TAG: Shira.
  25. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6

Panaka's answer was cut off by a sound that buzzed from the arm of Palpatine's chair. The Emperor pushed a button and a voice could be heard. "My lord," came the voice of Palpatine's Grand Vizier, Sate Pestage. He was normally the man that informed Palpatine of appointments, meetings and things of the sort.

"What?" Palpatine responded abruptly.

"The Avenger has arrived." The Emperor did not respond, he simply shut the link off, ending the communication - Pestage would know that Palpatine understood and would prepare for his arrival.

Palpatine stood and the Royal Guards immediately stepped close to him, glaring at Panaka as if they were only going to give him the chance to walk away alive once. "Another time, Moff." Palpatine said, walking away from the Moff. He made a point to call Panaka by his title rather than his name in order to severe any ties that they may have had. While he still wanted his service, his friendship was not needed. The Palpatine that Panaka had known was not the real Palpatine; that was simply a mask placed over his true identity in order to help him take control of the galaxy - and he had played that role to perfection.

Within minutes, Palpatine was entering his private quarters upon the Avenger as the bridge crew prepared to enter hyperspace towards Imperial City. Once there, Palpatine needed to make contact with one of the most genius individuals he had ever known. Regardless, he was alien, but he was brilliant, indeed.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.