Speculation Star Wars Episode VII Actors

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by JevanShevu, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JevanShevu Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Everyone is focusing on if the "Big Three" will be appearing in the new Star Wars films, my question is; Who will play the newer characters? The children of Skywalker and Solo? I think those are the bigger questions to ask. Because if reports and rumors are correct it will be a new generation of heroes.

Who do you think will play the Solo/Skywalker kids?

I know that this is looking far ahead but it is fun to think about who will be our new heroes in this new Star Wars.

Thoughts?
  2. Ryus Force Ghost

star 4
    I take it we cant post anything EU character and actor choices least this thread get locked down faster than the Falcon making a Kessel Run...
    Last edited by Ryus, Mar 11, 2013
  3. Lord Optimus Jedi Grand Master

star 2
  4. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    I think Chris brown would be a big hit with the ladies. He can be Smackyo Calrissian. Ya get it!
  5. Darth Claire Chosen One

star 4
    Give it time. In a couple of months we'll be flooded with soo many "These actors are being looked at by Lucasfilm for a lead role" that we'll all be going insane. Expect at least one fake Twilight/Hunger Games/Disney Channel/Shia rumor. Its bound to happen.
  6. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 7
    Already a thread on this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.