main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Episode VII Fan Trailer

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Kaydon_Sentry, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaydon_Sentry

Kaydon_Sentry Jedi Master star 2

Jan 24, 2001
    Hey all,

At work today I was just day dreamin' for a bit and thought about an interesting idea... much in the vein of Pixel Magic's epic Episode III fan trailer, or that one famous Leonardo DiCaprio Episode 2 fan made trailer... how about a SEQUEL TRILOGY set of trailers. So alright, we know there won't be any (as George says)... but what a fun little experiment.

Take footage from Hamill, post 1983... Guyver clips or some of his later work come to mind. Maybe snag a shot of old Harrison Ford, or manipulate a quick shot of older Carrie Fisher. Then throw in the force ghost of Qui Gon, or whatever. Come up with a fabricated plotline (or use the nicely done Virtual Sequels one), and throw some shots together. Find some lesser known sci fi shots and piece them together in nice teaser trailer fashion. Maybe even work on some CG shots, who knows? Anyway... just a thought... I might tackle this sometime, once work calms down and I finish the KOTOR dvd... BUT just a few ideas.

Question is, what would you all like to see in a fan made sequel trilogy trailer? Drop a few ideas here. Hope to hear from y'all soon!

~Kaydon

2. Corrin_Wyndryder

Corrin_Wyndryder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    Maybe we could fabricate that Luke turns to the dark side, adding a laugh from the Mark Hamill performance of Batman's "The Joker".

3. Corrin_Wyndryder

Corrin_Wyndryder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    (Darn double posts)

4. Ephisus

Ephisus Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2003
    It's got to be all about the Massassi Temples on Yavin 4.

And Exar Kun omg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.