main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Open Casting Calls Update

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Alan Baltes, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alan Baltes

Alan Baltes Jedi Knight

Nov 2, 2013
    [​IMG]

"Star Wars: Episode VII" will begin shooting on January 21, 2014.
    AB Media Publishing, LLC

Lucasfilm, an owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, in association with Bad Robot Productions, Genre Films, and Kasdan Pictures are in pre-production on the highly anticipated epic feature film "Star Wars: Episode VII". Disney casting director meet-and-greet sessions have been scheduled across the United States and United Kingdom. FeatureFilmCasting.com, the first website that reported the 'Star Wars: Episode VII' open casting calls, has been keeping the public updated on recent venue changes. Talent who can not attend an open casting call can upload an audition video to the Disney casting director for two lead roles being cast through December 3, 2013.

2. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012

I have yet to see this confirmed anywhere but here.

I'm going to take a wild guess that you're the AB of AB Media Publishing? IF this is the case then where did that date come from? Is it official?

Immortiss likes this.
  3. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
  4. Echo-07

Nov 9, 2012
    I hope this doesn't get locked until I get some answers.

The OP has stated that filming begins on January 21st. That's a BIG CONFIRMATION that seems to have slipped peeps attention, well, aside from me. ;)

5. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    This just looks like a cobbled together article with all the recent rumors thrown in to make it look official. The date of filming has already been confirmed to be in spring not January so I call BS on this. IBTL.

Mystery_Roach likes this.
  6. Mystery Roach

Mar 10, 2004
    That is indeed news if it's true. I just took it with a grain of salt because the last official announcement said they had pushed filming back to spring.

7. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
    Well, if it is a hoax Mr. Baltes is indeed very thorough. Just checked his site, IMDB, Twitter, SAG profile, pinterest, and LinkedIn Accounts. A lot of other Disney casting associated with him.

Immortiss likes this.
  8. Mystery Roach

Mar 10, 2004
    I'm not saying I think this guy is full of it. I just assumed he must be mistaken on that detail.

9. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
    Yeah, I did a double take too. In his other post, he says "Despite the recent change in writers, shooting will still commence on January 21, 2014."

At least it's something to talk about.

10. Echo-07

Nov 9, 2012
    Either way he's dropping a major confirm if true. The original filming rumor was AFTER Martin Luther King Day as I recall. Well, I doubt they celebrate it in the UK so Jan 21 could have been the date all along and it got garbled in translation somewhere. I just want him to confirm if this is a true confirm since he's claiming it is. Well, I guess that is a confirm, isn't it? :p:D

11. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    Interestingly enough, that was the rumored date six months ago. MLK, Jr. Day in the U. S.

12. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    That's why I think it's BS. He has all the other information and rumors in the article but I guess he missed the memo that it's filming in spring. :p It'd be great if it's true though.

Mystery_Roach and Immortiss like this.
  13. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.