main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive STAR WARS EPISODE VII (round robin)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by obi_wan_kernobi, Aug 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi_wan_kernobi

obi_wan_kernobi Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2004
    ok this is how a "round robin" go--i write a chapter to set the mood of the story,then someone else writes a chapter based on what happens after my chapter then somebody else writes after him and so on and so on.so heres mine

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY...
    STAR WARS EPISODE VII THE HIDDEN THREAT
    ONE YEAR AFTER THE FATEFUL BATTLE OF ENDOR THE EMPIRE IS DEAD AND THE REPUBLIC RESTORED.THE JEDI KNIGHTS HAVE SEEKED OUT THE LAST OF THE DARK JEDI KNIGHTS AND TERMINATED THEM BUT THE NEW GROUP OF GALAXY TERRORISTS CALLED The Nemodian Terrorist Organization HAS TAKEN THE EMPIRES PLACE AND THE NEW REPUBLIC MUST DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO STOP IT....

PROLOGUE by obi_wan_kernobi
    Luke Skywalker strode along the halls of the Jedi temple,unaware of what persuaded him to put up a super maximum security border around the temple that morning but he was sure that something wasn't right in the air today.The Jedi Knight had taken many apprentices and trained them;Wedge Antilles,his sister-Leia,a Rodian named Raudoo,a human thief named Qui-Fen Jinn a decendant of another Jedi Knight from before the Old Republic had been destroyed,a Whill named Yaal,a former mechanic named Egroeg Scaul,a former slave of Jabba The Hutt named Ralquarrie McEmph they were all force strong but only his sister,Leia had became a full Jedi Knight.He heard a blaster shot whiz past him.He reached for his lightsabre--IT WASN'T THERE! "Looking for this?" the assassin asked holding a lightsabre in his hands."Tick tock,tick tock,tick tock.Ready to die,Skywalker?"He raised a blaster to Luke's head...

NP edit: This would probably fit better in one of the FanFic forums.

2. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    How does this work exactly? Does someone say they'll do the next chapter then everyone waits for him? Because if three people post chapter 1, then wouldn't it be confusing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.