main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Star Wars Episode VII Secrets of the Force

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LukeTano, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    AU/EAU

Needs some work. Haven't worked on it in a while. Going to be an awesome new six Episodes, including later having the fearsome Darth Caedus and One Sith...not to mention the true "Chosen One" of the Sith (The Sithari'), Darth Sohne.

But that's later in this trilogy and the next and final one.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away?.
    ?
    (Star Wars music is playing.)
    STAR WARS
    EPISODE VII SECRETS OF THE FORCE
    The Rebel Alliance has destroyed the second Death Star, dealing a strong blow to the evil Galactic Empire. However, in an unexpected move, the Imperial Remnant has come out of hiding and united to take back the capital world of Courascant and the nearby systems.

The Rebel Alliance has formed the New Republic and, with the army of the New Jedi Order, led by Luke Skywalker, plan to retake Courascant and defeat the Empire once and for all. However , Anakin Skywalker is not the Chosen One destined to restore balance to the Force, and the Sith still exist! The villainous Darth Sidious knows the secret of Darth Plagius, and has cheated death on the second Death Star. He has moved his spirit to a clone on Kamino. He is planning to launch a surprise attack of stormtroopers, droids, and clones on the New Galactic Republic.

The Emperor is now more dangerous than ever and is seeking to find a new apprentice and form the first Intergalactic Empire once the galaxy has been subdued by the Empire. The only one who can stop him is Luke Skywalker. The fate of the galaxy lies in his hands??
    (The Star Wars music continues for a few more seconds and then stops playing.) (The scene shows an space ship heading toward the planet Courascant. It is moves into the atmosphere and after a minute, during which the Emperor?s theme plays, the ship comes toward a platform where two stormtroopers and an Imperial Guard are standing. The Imperial Guard has just gotten out of a ship.) (The Emperor?s theme stops playing.)
    Stormtrooper: I (To the Imperial Guard) What are you doing here? The other Imperials got killed with the Emperor!
    Imperial Guard: I?ve only just been promoted. The Emperor didn?t send me yet. Didn?t think I was ready. Anyway, I somehow don?t think he?s dead!
    Stormtrooper 2: (Laughing) Ya right! The Death Star blew up! There?s no way he could have survived!
    Imperial Guard: I just have this feeling. I sense that he?s not dead.
    Stormtrooper 1: (Laughing) What are you, some kind of Jedi?
    (The ship lands.) (A figure looking like Luke Skywalker, except dressed in all black and carrying a blue lightsaber instead of a green one.)
    Stormtrooper 2: (Angry) (Shooting at him) Die Skywalker! (The figure deflects the bullets with his lightsaber. He then shoots out Force lightning and pushes the stormtrooper back.)
    ?
    (The Emperor?s theme song is playing. http://www.imeem.com/jerlin85/playlist/w-lpbUtP/emperors_theme_music_playlist/ ) Imposter# Luke Skywalker: (Angry) It?s me Palpatine. I?ve used the secret of Darth Plagius to cheat death on the Death Star. My apprentice Lord Vader tried to kill me. He stopped me from killing Skywalker. Vader is dead; there?s no way he could survive for long once the lightning destroyed his iron lung. I need a new apprentice.
    Imperial Guard: (To the clone and stormtrooper) Told you.
    Emperor Palpatine: (Curious) (To the Imperial Guard) Justinian, you are strong in the ways of the Force!
    Justinian: (Amazed) You mean I really am strong in the Force? I always thought so.
    Emperor Palpatine: (Nodding) Yes, and you shall be my new apprentice. (Pulling out a lightsaber and turning it on) (It is a double-ended lightsaber.) This belonged to one of my old apprentices, Darth Maul. It was damaged when he died but I fixed it.
    ?
    Justinian: Thank you!
    Emperor Palpatine: Henceforth# you will be known as Darth Trion!
    Darth Trion: And do you have a Sith name Your Highness?
    Emperor Palpatine: (Nodding) Darth Sidious.
    Darth Trion: Teach me the ways of the Force, Master.
    Darth Sidious: Don?t worry; I will.
    (Sometime later, Darth Trion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.