main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars Episode VII: The Dark Forces

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Obi-Wan21, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    I will start the RPG after we have a few more people. All profiles of your Characters should be posted like mine.

Basics:
    Name: Greg-Wan

Species: Human

Homeworld: Coruscant

Bio: Greg-Wan has always been Force Sensitive. At the age of five he was taken away from his parents to be trained as a Jedi. Yoda trained him until he was thirteen. At that time no one was able to train Greg-Wan. So Yoda took it apon himself to train him. At the age of seventeen Greg-Wan became a Jedi Master. Now he helps the Republic fight a never ending battle against the Empire.

Appearance:
    Height: 6'2"

Weight: 180

Eye Color: Blue

Skin Color: Caucasian

Hair Color: Dark Blonde. His hair is short and spiked.

Clothing: His wears the same clothes as Obi-Wan did in Episode I. The Color of his clothes are Tan.

Personality:
    He is funny and smart. And he has a well built body.

The Force:
    Yes or No?: Yes

Force Side: Jedi

Title: Jedi Master

Lightsaber type: Single Blade. His Lightsaber handle resembles Obi-Wan's.

Lightsaber Color: Blue

Galatic Empire or Galatic Republic:

Affiliation: Galatic Republic. The Jedi Temple.

Position: During battle he leads a small team of Jedi.

Other Weapons: None. (If you are a Jedi or Sith put "Other Weapons" if you are not just put Weapons.)

Personal Ship: Jedi Starfighter 3R3.

Well that's about it. And I am Obi-Wan Kenobi. He looks just like he does in Episode II. He is Senator of The Jedi Order and he is a General.

PS. If you want to add anything else to your Characters profiles, you can.

2. lordcody

lordcody Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    Basics:
    Name: cody yorric

Bio: grew up with family of smuglers and has all ways been one.when he was five his parents brot him to be trained as a jedi.they figured it would be helpfull to have a jedi on their side.
    Appearance:
    Height: 6'0"
    Eye Color: orange
    Skin Color: tanish
    Hair Color: jet black but spikes his hair and makes the spike red with the blood of his enemys
    Clothing: wheres black pants and a black long sleev sirt all under his trench coat.
    Personality: ...hot head???
    The Force: force lightning and soul bomb along with force grip.
    Force Side: dark jedi
    Title: Jedi night
    Lightsaber type: single blade light saber with four 3" spikes on the handle.
    Lightsaber Color: orange(brite orange)
    Galatic Empire or Galatic Republic: empire
    Affiliation: empire,dark jedi.
    Position:
    Other Weapons: disrupter pistol and short range blasters
    Personal Ship:z-95 head hunter???

3. black-elf_182

black-elf_182 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2002
    Name: Ruloon

Species: Gungan

Homeworld: Naboo
    Bio: Ruloon(or just Rul) was born on Naboo, the son of a high ranking Boss. He had unnatural powers when he was young, and the Gungans took this as a sign, immediately promoting him to the title of a Boss. He is the Military Boss, and leads the Grande Bombad Army. He is also a Jedi Knight.

Appearance: He looks like Captain Tarpals(E-1)

Eye Color: Grey

Skin Color: Green/grey
    Hair Color: none

Clothing: He wears Brown Jedi Robes

Personality: He is playful, but serious most of the time. He is unlike other Gungans, not walking like JarJar, and he has adapted Basic.(He talks like Gungans, but not all the time.)
    He is funny and smart.

The Force:

Title: Jedi Knight

Lightsaber type: Single Blade.

Lightsaber Color: Green

Affiliation: Galatic Republic. The Jedi Temple. The Gungan home.

Position: While on Naboo, he leads the Bombad Grande Army. Otherwise, he is by himself.

Other Weapons: Boomballs(5 small Gungan energy balls)

Personal Ship: Gungan-460 (Kinda like the sub.)

Is that good?

4. Lord_Monestario

Lord_Monestario Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    Name: Lord Monestario

Homeworld: unknown

Bio: unknown
    Appearance:

Hair Color: black/silver
    Clothing: wears the clothes of count dooku

The Force:

Title: Jedi lord
    Lightsaber type: dual three stage lightsabers.

Lightsaber Color: red

Galatic Empire or Galatic Republic:republic

Affiliation: Galatic Republic. The Jedi Temple. ?

Position: During battle he leads a team of Jedi masters.

Other Weapons: None. (If you are a Jedi or Sith put "Other Weapons" if you are not just put Weapons.)

Personal Ship: Jedi Starfighter 3R3.

i put alot of sith characteristics because i usaully am but i would like to be a jedi master in the game.

also do you control all the jedi or can i be in charge of them

5. Starra

Starra Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2002
    Hwy everyone I real exited to be doing this again me and Obi-Wan are 2 of the original members of the Dark Forces. We miss you Obi-Wan.

Basics:
    Name: Starra Tourant

Homeworld: Dantooine

Bio: Starra's father Jarru Tourant was a powerful jedi one of the greatest a true ledgend but he died before she was born. Then there were people out to realease more vengance by way of his family. So my mother and brother moved to Dantooing where I was born. Then in a raid 14 people were killed one of wich was my mother Tyra Tourant. Then 15 years later when I was 16 they came back and whiped out the entire farmong colony. I was rescued by a jedi named Terran Sidet who trained me and I progressed extremely quickly and by the time I was 18 I had becoma jedi master.
    Appearance:
    Height: 6 feet

Weight: 125

Hair Color: She has long blonde wavy hair.

Clothing: She baisically lives in her flight suit but when nessesary she wears jedi robes and sometimes she likes to wear the latest style in civilian clothes

Personality:
    She is modest and kind. She is allways looking out for her friends. She had a fire in her the makes her enemy's wish she would finish them off. She never gives up and has an inner strength stronger than a thousand men.

The Force:

Lightsaber type: Double blade one side is purple and one side is blue she also has a single blade blue one given to her by her master that she keeps in a safe place.

Lightsaber Color: Blue/purple

Galactic Republic

Affiliation: Galatic Republic. The millitary HQ and some time is spent at the jedi temple.

Position: High Comander of the New Republic army.

Other Weapons: Blaster

Personal Ship: "The Eyes of Fire" a self-desighned ship with extream capabilities

Starra is one of the best pilots in the galaxy. She can build a speeder out of spare part with no instructions and turn it into something amazing. Her life long dream was to fly her own ship in a spot of high command but now her Jedi talents are becoming more important to her so she is thinking of resighning.

6. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Basics:
    Name: Zalia Xayne
    Bio: Zalia was born on Naboo. When she was 6 or 7 her father, a Jedi Master, took her to the Temple to be trained as a Jedi. When she was 15 she got knighted. What she lacks in lightsaber skills, she makes up for in (useful) wisdom.

Appearance:
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 122
    Eyes: Deep blue, look much like Taun We's(but not quite as large)
    Skin Color: Pale
    Hair: Black and normally up in some strange design, probably like some of Padme's hairstyles.
    Clothing: She wears black robes with a dark purple symbol on the back side of them. Black tunic, also.
    Personality: She's very quiet, but kind.

The Force
    Title: Jedi Knight
    Lightsaber type: Double Blade
    Lightsaber Color: Midnight Blue

Galatic Empire or Galatic Republic
    Affiliation: The Jedi Temple
    Other Weapons: None

*hopes that's good 'nuff*

7. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Name: Unic

Species: Twi'lek

Homeworld: Ryloth

Bio: Unic was born in the underground cities on Ryloth. He parents were murdered by gagsters, at age 6 he was forced to fend for himself. A Twi'lek Jedi master found him and trained him. Unic became a Jedi, but watched his master die at the hands of a bounty huntrss named Aurra Sing. Unic is now fighting to help the crumbling Republic defeat the evil Empire

Appearance:

Weight: 155

Eye Color: gray

Skin Color: Navy Blue

Hair Color: n/a

Clothing: His wears black and white robes.

Personality:
    Keeps to himself, sarcastic.

The Force:

Lightsaber type: Duel phase lightsaber.

Lightsaber Color: Yellow when extended, White when normal lengeth

Republic

Position: During battle he leads Jedi in starship combat, and on land combat

Other Weapons: none

Personal Ship: Jedi Starfighter .

He is a Master of Teras Kasi.

8. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Hey Starra. Everything is good. Monestario, I am the leader of my group. But you can be the leader of your own Jedi group. Also Greg-Wan does have a Rank he is a General.

9. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    (I am starting the story now.)

Last time on "The Dark Forces" Darth Bane returned to wipe out the Jedi. Chancellor Amory died of a Heart Attack. There is now a new Chancellor. Her name is Adeya Bretonas. But she is not what she seems to be. The Sith Queen is now inside Adeya's body. They are both fighting for control of the body. If the Jedi do not do something fast the Sith Queen Ardella will have complet control over the body. The Sith Queen also ordered a whole army of Vader Clones to fight in the upcoming War. Darth Bane has cut off all deals with Admiral Fenja Weada. He has sent out the best Bounty Hunters to kill Weada. Darth Bane just got word from his new Admiral Sangr that The Dark Force would soon be done. Captain Tunafishman brought a Skywaler by the name of Rom to the Jedi Order. And he brought another Jedi Master by the name of Junar Xentos to the Order. But why Rom was at the Jedi Order he fell to the Dark Side and wiped out almost all of the Jedi. Greg-Wan, Starra, and Louto Habal crash landed on Tattooine. While on Tatooine they had to fight Hundreds of Darth Vader Clones. The Clones captured Louto and Greg-Wan and took them aboard there ship. Starra escaped and went to Stratos to get Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Windu. On the ship Greg-Wan and Louto are taken to a Robed Figure. He reveals himself to be Krotos, Louto's former Master. Louto thought Krotos was dead, but really he was training as a Sith. His Sith Name is Darth Massacre. A battle breaks out between Louto and Krotos. While they are battling Starra, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon land on the ship. As they run into the room where they are. Krotos stabs Louto in the chest. Starra runs to him and uses her Force healing power to heal him. Greg-Wan then grabs his Lightsaber and runs up to Krotos and cuts his head off. They all get off the ship and head for Stratos. On Stratos Louto dies. Padme is not Senator of Naboo anymore. And she is about to give birth to Sofos. Who may kill her. Polunis has disappered. Coruscant has been Destroyed. But before Coruscant was Destroyed they were able to get all the Jedi and everyone else off the planet. The main planet in the Republic now is Stratos. There is now Clones of Jango Fett and Boba Fett. The Jedi are the only ones who know that the Sith Queen is inside Adeya's body. The Sith Queen is about to send out all of the Darth Vader Clones and Darth Bane is about to unleash The Dark Force. The Dark Times have arrived. This is where our story begins.

(If you have any questions PM me or Starra and we will help you.)

10. Starra

Starra Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2002
    [color=7030FF]Here is my last posts from the Dark Forces GS version.

On her way out to do some more investigating Starra saw Weeda. Oh my god if he jions forces with Ardella there will be no stopping them. So she runs to the door and gets there before him. So she blocks the door so he can't get in.

Starra:How nice to see you Grand Admiral

Weeda:And a pleasure as allways Master Tourant

Starra:I know your buisness is with the chancelor and I connot allow you to see her

Weeda:Move aside you foolish Girl

Starra:I will not move away from this door untill I am certain that you will not be getting in to see Chancelor Bretonis

This is Weada's response:

"This is beyond you, Tourant. You are violating negotiations protocol which is an offense punishable by--" He stopped himself. "We shall have no further plight with you. We are simply here to discuss the future of both our governments."

The stormtroopers began to raise their weapons.

"At ease," Weada commanded once more. "Very well, Master Tourant. I bid you farewell."

"Do not worry about Master Tourant," said Weada. "We will just have to find another way in."

Seconds after he made that statement, there was an explosion near the side of the Senate building creating a large hole.

"That will do just nicely..."

They made their way into what looked like the main foyer.

"Sir, Chancellor Bretonis would most likely be on the 30th floor," Captain Nesor informed Weada.

"Very well."

Weada gestured toward two of the stormtroopers.

"Come with me. Captain, stay here with the remaining troops and alert us if anything should happen."

"Yes, sir."

On to the 30th floor...

"Starra...Starra" wispered Adeya through a crack in the door the Jedi was guarding.

"Chancellor," said Starra.
    "What is he doing here? I did not send for him." said the Chancellor. She looked concerned and very scared. She looked lost, and seemed to not know of what was going on.

"Chancellor, what is going on?" said Starra.
    Then the Chancellor pulled her in the door. Fear rose in Starra's eyes. She did not know what to do.
    "I don't know what's going on." the Chancelor retorted. "That's the problem."

Then, the Chancellor's eyes began to glow. She grabed at her throut as if she were chocking. And her auburn hair started turning white at the roots, and began workling it's way doing to the tail end of her hair. Then, it did the process again, only this time, becoming pitch black. Her skin went pale and pasty looking, and began to wrinckle well beyond her age. And her nails grew long enough to be called claws. And her teeth filed sharp. She was definatly possessed by something purely evil. This was not begin done by Adeya's own will, she was being tomented through the process. She screamed bloody-murder, and was scretchin in exagerated and never-ending pain. Untill is did end.

She placed a wicked smile on her face, and gazed up toward Starra, who was sure she was about to loose her food. The perverted version of the Chancellor quickly turned on heal, and began to walk down the hall. And as she walked, she looked as if she were to fade into nothing. But as she faded from this area, she was appearing on the 30th floor. And there, she awaited Weada.

Weada turned the corner abruptly, but stumbbled back at the site of the crueling, Chancellor who had been converted completely beyond recognition. He was terrified. Even more terrified than from the site of the Emperor. His men grew frantic, and began to open fire upon to beast that stood before them. But every sinbgle laser that was shot, was caught, painlessly, within her crooked, distorted hand. The men held their fire out of astonishment. Then, to another astonishement, every single laser blast was then seperated from the green globe, to fire back to the one who had previouslt fired it. Each man that shot, was now dead, lying in cold blood, on the hallways floor. Weada stood, frozen in fear of the reincarnation of the goddess, Queen of the Sith. He moight have been a self proclaimed sith, but never wo

11. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Name: Jase Terran

Bio: Jase was born on Coruscant and raised huimself starting at age 7. He Became an assasin because he was good at killing. He was given a job by the sith and thay found he had the force in him. But Jas4e was too impatient. So Jase is just a force adept. The job from the Sith was to kill a Jedi. Jase succeeded and so he got many jobs from the Sith and so Jase killed many Jedi. Jase has never failed a mission.
    Appearance: his right eye forhead and almost to his ear is robotuic and he has special features on his bionic eye.
    Height: 6'4"

Eye Color: black

Skin Color: regular

Hair Color: black
    Clothing: all black with a black armor vest
    Personality: mean

The Force:

Force Side: Sith

Title: Force adept

Lightsaber type: none

Lightsaber Color: none

Galatic Empire or Galatic Republic: free lance

Affiliation: assasin

Position: he hunts down Admiral Fenja
    Other Weapons: sniper with poison dart launcher, heavy repeater, wrist rockets (like boba fett's)
    Personal Ship: modified Firespray called "Sith Pride"

12. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    *Greg-Wan was walking through the Jedi Temple and ran into Starra.*

Greg-Wan: Starra, do you have an idea on how to remove the dark spirit?

Starra: No I don't. But we must do something fast. We can not let that spirit take over the Chancellor.

Greg-Wan: I agree.

13. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Unic flew his Starfighter threw the TIE's. He was hit, but the laser bounced harmlessly off his shilds. He was fighting for his home planet Ryloth, the Empire had attacked it. He flipped around and shot the TIE that had shot him, the ship roared into flame. A fellow Jedi was in trouble, Unic took a TIE off of his comrad's back. "Bad day to mess with me." He said.

14. JediShaLee

JediShaLee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Personal name: Res'cu
    homeworld: unsure
    Skin: tan with a scar that runs faintly across the right side of my face.
    5'5 with determined eyes and a smile that rarely shows. Very serious.
    Eyes : Blue

Hair:sandy brown

weapon: light saber pale blue blade. Looks like Anakins only slimmer easier fit to my smaller hand.Single blade.

Force:yes problem with telekenesis

Bio: Born on a trader ship making the Kessel run. discovered by a Jedi corellian to be force sensative and brought to the temple for training. Was severly injured during an attack on the temple grounds.
    Quint Thal was my jedi master and was killed during the attack.
    Skilled in the art of healing I strive to preserve life but will use my jedi skills to defeat those who would hurt others.
    Clothes: I wear traditional Jedi robes but of the color blue, I carry a satchel which contains the instruments of a healer.
    I can pilot a X-Wing in a crunch.
    I am much more adept at landspeeders.

affiliation Galactic republic. Jedi Temple

I am quiet but when i say something it is the truth and important.

15. JEDIPFC

JEDIPFC Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2002
    Basics:
    Name: padme amdalla

Bio: is very hot and very strong in the force
    Appearance:
    Height: 5' 5

Weight: 100

Skin Color: white

Hair Color: Blonde.

Clothing: thong with bikini top slave chain around neck
    Personality: slutty

The Force:

Title: Jedi knight

Lightsaber type: double Blade. her Lightsaber handle darth mauls.

Lightsaber Color: black

Position: During battle he leads a small team of Jedi.

Other Weapons: wookie sword sudeuses man to there death

Personal Ship: modified x wing.

16. Starra

Starra Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2002
    [color=7030FF]I don't know what to do. I'm going back to the place the Vader clones took you and quigonwindu I probably won't find much though cause I blew it up but that's were I found the link from the evil spirit Ardella to the Vader Clones.[/color]

17. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Unic's ship was under heavy fire, then he was hit hard his ship fell from the sky and hit the ground. He jumped just before it exploded. 5 Imp's came up to him "hands up" hey said. "You mean like this" Unic said as he raised his hands and blasted them with the Force sending them into the ground.

18. Jade-Darklighter

Jade-Darklighter Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2002
    Name: Faline Anier

Homeworld: Corellia

Bio: Faline's parents were on Dark Side, and so was Faline, but she always felt, that she should be on Light Side. After her parents' death, she betrayed the Galactic Empire and started her Jedi trainings. Her first Master was a Jedi called Zanja Darklighter, who once saved Faline's life. Zanja didn't know, that Faline used to be on Dark Side. No one knew, but one of the Republic pilots recognized Faline and after that no one trusted her.

Height: 5'10

Weight: 115

Eye colour: Green

Skin colour: Caucasian

Hair colour: Black

Clothes: Light brown Jedi robes and civilian clothes, while she's not working.

Personality: Outgoing and kind. Great sense of humour and she can be very sarcastic. Ready to die, to save her friends. Sometimes gets nervous, but most of the time is very calm.

The Force
    Yes or no: Yes

Force side: Jedi

Lightsaber type: Single blade. Handle is something like Obi-Wan's in ep 1

Lightsaber colour: Blue

Galactic Empire or Galactic Republic
    Affiliation: Galactic Republic. The Jedi Temple.

Other weapons: None

Personal ship: Jedi Starfighter

19. black-elf_182

black-elf_182 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2002
    "No, like this," another Imp said behind Ti.

He turned and the Imp fired a stun shot, but it was deflected by a spinning green lightsaber.

The stormtrooper flew against a rock formation, and a loud snap confirmed his death.

"Dissen be a nice day for a stroll, huh?" Ruloon said to Ti.

20. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Hey this sounds interesting. Is it okay if I join? :)

Basics:
    Name: Esmerelda

Bio: Esmerelda has lived in Coruscant all her life. She does some traveling. For about four years though she lived in Tatooine. Her father had raised her in the Sith Order, but she had been turned over by the Jedi. Esmerelda is seen around once and while for she is agile and quick. You only can get a glimpse of her for a short period of time. Esmerelda can be seen longer too. She has a split personality. Esmerelda's father had died of a heart attack from hearing about his daughter turning over. Esmerelda used to hang around in groups of the ghettos of Coruscant. Now she fights with the Jedi. Esmerelda is very helpful for when it comes to dealing with the dark spirit and Sith. Not many know about her ability to fight against the dark spirit.

Appearance:

Weight: 120

Hair Color: Dirty blond/dark blond, wavy
    Clothing: Clothes that reveal her midriff, tight, form-fitting tops, boot-leg cut pants or leather.
    Personality: Outgoing, mysterious, clever, agile, determined, full of action and fun, kind-hearted, understanding

The Force:

Lightsaber type: double

Lightsaber Color: ebony

Position: Fights in battles and leads sometimes with Greg-Wan or by herself, but mostly just fights and helps the other Jedi.

Other Weapons: blasters

Personal Ship: None, only a speeder bike, has to ride with other people in their ships when needed

PS. If you want to add anything else to your Characters profiles, you can. ...

21. Starra

Starra Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2002
    [color=7030FF]This is it Starra thought how will I ever do this. I can't just let Ardella take over Adeya's body though I'm not even capable of that. Then she suddenly had a vision it was her former master Terran. It was their first lesson together she heard him say there is no try there is only do or do not. Then she returned to her room and said, "I will defeat Ardella". She put on a black form-fitting full body suit grabed her holster belt loaded it with blasters and stashed a thermal detonator in the pouch then clipped her lightsabre to the belt. She unscrewed the bolts in her air vent and climbed in. She crawled all the way to the vent above Adeya and Suplonias's room but Suplonias was not there and Ardella was currently in controll of Adeya. She saw Ardella move over to the com. unit and put in a call to Grand Admiral Weada: "Admiral Weada the clone army on Varonat is almost complete all we need now is those pathetic Jedi to keep out of our plans. Soon the entire galaxy will be within my command and the Empire will reighn again. Good evening admiral." Thats it this godess it completely and toally insane. I can also garuntee that her army is going to run into more than a few Jedi. [/color]

22. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    *Greg-Wan sees Starra climb up the vent and he follows her.*

Greg-Wan: Hey, Starra, what are you doing?

Starra: I'm watching Ardella.

*As they are talking the vent breaks and they both fall infront of Ardella.*

23. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: i'm Unic not Ti.

ic:

Unic looked at this man who had "saved" his life. "Thanks, I guess."

24. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Name: Jayin Xes

Bio: Jayin never knew her parents. She grew up in the lower levels of Coruscant, oblivious to the world above her, fending for herself through crime. Slowly she found out she could maniupate people's minds. She discovered the full extent of her Force abilities during a fight with a local drug lord, when she accidentally killed him with Force lightning. The Imperials found her, trained her, and turned her into a seasoned fighter, using her skills for the dark side.

Appearance:
    Height: 5'11''

Weight: 112 lbs

Eye Color: grey

Skin Color: tan

Hair Color: light brown

Clothing: Imperial uniform; occasionaly puts on Sith robes

Personality:
    Commanding and assertive, has an aura of power around her

The Force:

Force Side: dark

Title: Sith Master

Lightsaber type: Single Blade.

Lightsaber Color: red

Affiliation: Empire

Position: military commander, is in control of several fleets

Other Weapons: None.

Personal Ship: Virago cruiser, Sentinel

25. Senator_Amory

Senator_Amory Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    Yeahhhh!!!!! I finally made it!!!!

What's up Starra and Obi-Wan!?

Anyhoo, let's get down to business.

Basics:
    Name: Adeya Bretonas

Homeworld: Sergonistad

Bio: Adeya was born into the Royal Family of Sergonistad as the last remaining heir to the throne. Both of her parents, the reigning King and Queen of Sergonistad died in a tragic accident when she was 10 years old. Leaving her to accend the Sergonistadian throne alone. While in her studies, when she wasn't placing all of her enrgies into ruleing the planet, she meet a young politician as herself, he was Suplonias Demactranium. They soon fell in love and married. Suplonias soon became the Prince of Sergonistad, even though he was not a native to the planet. After the Civil Galactic Republic was established and destroyed in the time of the Empire, Adeya transformed her government into a Democractic Monarchy, due to her being the last heir and not baing able to birth children. After the Empire was defeated and replaced by the New Galactic Republic in the paths of the great Supreme Chancellor Amory of the Old, Civil & New Galactic Republics, she remained Queen of Sergonistad until 4 years into her "democratic-term". After she resigned, she became the Senator of Sergonistad. Shortly after her senatorial election, Amory resigned and died of multiple strokes and a massive heart attack right afterwards. This was due to his bad health since he always placed the galaxy's wel-fare above his very own. While people still looke upon him as a dictator, which he was not. Now that the seat of Chancellor was up for election, Adeya was elected. And you know the story from there...

Appearance:
    Height: 5'6"

Weight: 126 lbs.

Eye Color: Dark Green

Skin Color: Caucasian(Tanned)

Hair Color: Auburn(Dark Red).

Clothing: She wears clothing and head-dresses full of Sergonistadian regalia. Closely similar to the monarchial clothing of the Naboo royalty. Her concealing make-up is also similar, but is in different colors that match the current outfit she is in. But when she is not at state sessions, she wears senatorial robes, but no concealing make-up and fancy head-dresses.

Personality: Smart, mature and serious. But has a sense of humor when the times allow. Very "dow-to-earth" and doesn't any "crap" from anyone.

The Force:

Force Side: Light

Titles: Princess of Sergonistodia(Capital City), Queen of Sergonistad, Senator of Sergonistad & Supreme Chancellor Adeya Bretonas

Lightsaber type: Not equiped with such a weapon. She uses the Force purely from her own abilities. Although not even the Jedi know of her ability to use the LightSide of the Force.

Galatic Empire or Galatic Republic: The Galactic Republic

Affiliation: Monarchy of Sergonistad, New Galactic Senate...Weadian and Banian Imperial organizations

Position: Commander in Chief of the Republican Armed Forces.

Other Weapons: None.

Personal Ship: Diplomatic SuperNova.

PS: The spirit of Ardella never shown her face until recently. The only workings she ever caused were the deaths of the King and Queen of Sergonistad, up until recently. And this was all unknown to Adeya. She had no power in Adeya's election to the Senate, nor did she have any act in the resignation/death of Chancellor Amory, and neither Adeya's election to that position.

It is really nice to be posting with my GS budies again, since Obi-Wan left.(hehe0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.