main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars Episode VII: The Dark Forces

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Obi-Wan21, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Darth Bane's ship lands and him and his Padawan step out. "Come Lord Vader, I want to show you The Dark Force." said Darth Bane. "Yes, my Master." said Lord Vader. They walk inside a large building and see a whole army of troops. They were tall and wore grey Armor. there mask looked like a bowl upside down but it had Darth Vader's mouth piece and two pipe like things going from a small backback to the mouth piece. Some of them had Large Blasters and some of them had Lightsabers. Some of them had Lightsabers and Blasters. There were newly desiged ships everywhere. "What do you think Lord Vader?" asked Darth Bane. "It is prefect, Master." said Vader. "Good. Soon, we will send them out and wipe out the Republic." said Darth Bane with an evil look on his face.

2. Tom_Antilles

Tom_Antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2002
    *Burnside had waklked on the square for about 1 hour when he heard screams some 20 meters from him. he walked over and saw a person in black pants, blue sweater, black west and a big helmet be chased by 3 soldiers in a total white armour. The word "stormtrooper" came up in his mind. He walked up to a person that looked on the spectacle and asked*

What is happening?

*The person asnwered sarcasticly*

As like you don´t knew. It is your Stormtroopers.

My?

They are in your Empire, are they not?

I, I don´t know actually...

*Another trooper walked up to him.*

Is everything alright... Excuse me Sir, but that is a Imperial flight suit and blaster. Where have you got it?

I don´t know, I had it on me when I wopke up.

Oh really? Well sir, I think that you are to folloow me, what is your name?

*Burnside looked on his name tag*

Rhode, Rhode Burnside, Major.

*The tropper realized that it was actually the Burnside. He had seen pictures on him before, he´d just not remembered them until now.*

Sir! *Saluted* What do you do here? And with no helmet and fighter?

I don´t know, all I remember was that I was sitting in my fighter and then, and then I was on the planet, lying on the ground without fighter.

*The trooper looked on him*

If you woukld be so kind to follow me sir.

*They walked to a shuttle that took them up to a newly arrived Star Destroyer, the Judger. There he got excamed by a doctor. Then he and a officer in a grey uniform entered the shuttle again, he said that they should go to the Fleet Commander.*

Tag: Anyone high positioned within the original empire.

3. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Sangr walks up to Darth Bane and Darth Vader. "Lord Bane, what is our next move?" asked Sangr. "Next we declare war!" said Darth Bane. The Dark Force Troopers head into the newly designed Star Destroyers. Hundreds of ships launch out into space and head for the Republic. Yoda is sitting in his room alone. "Begun The Star Wars Have." said Yoda.

4. Fenja_Weada

Fenja_Weada Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2002
    Grand Admiral Weada had just escaped from possibly one of the largest explosions he'd seen yet. There were two adjoining forces now as far as he could tell; Darth Bane's Empire and those loyal to Weada. Surely this would be the battle to end all battles...

"Shall we approach the planet, sir," asked the vigilant Captain Nesor.

Weada looked through the large viewport. "...We shall wait, Captain."

5. Fenja_Weada

Sep 17, 2002
    Hello, Obi-Wan, Starra, and Amory. BL-17 here...

Name: Fenja Weada

Species: Human

Homeworld: Concord Dawn

Bio: Fought alongside Emperor Augustus Polunis and was killed during the eradication of several planetary systems. Luckily, for him, the Empire had gotten its hands into several aspects of business and trade, one of them being cloning...

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 210 lbs.

Eye color: Brown

Skin color: Caucasian

Hair color: Black

Clothing: Grand Admiral uniform

Personality: Charismatic; charming at times. Determined to crush the Republic.

The Force
    Yes or No?: Yes

Force side: Dark

Title: null

Lightsaber type: null

Lightsaber color: null

Affiliation: The Galactic Empire

Personal ship: A Star Destroyer; The Chimaera II.

6. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Weada, it's good to see you here.

7. Fenja_Weada

Sep 17, 2002
    Thank you, Obi-Wan. Ah, good, Polunis is here as well.

8. Tom_Antilles

Aug 11, 2002
    *The shuttle arrived*

9. Starra

Starra Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2002
    Yes! Now everyone is here except Quigon.

10. Padme--amidala

Padme--amidala Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2002
    This is Padmé from the Galactic Senate... Nice to see you again, Starra, Senator Armory, and Obi-Wan...
    I'd like to play (again), but I see you already have a Padmé...Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be a spectator...All's well that ends well I guess....

11. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    I don't think that girl is the same Padme. That Padme is strong with the Force. If she don't mind she can change her character's first name to Naberrie. Then Padme will have a sister who is strong with the Force. That way you both can have characters.

12. POLUNIS

POLUNIS Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2002
    I may have a role for you yet, but I will have to consider it carefully. Ahh...I have it; would you like to be an Imperial Ambassador? Choose whichever name suits you, and I would have you dispatched to the Imperial Embassy on the Titan homeworld. I am cooking up an "annexation":)

Or, if you wish, you could be Darth Magnus' apprentice. I was considering importing one of the characters from my novel as the Sith apprentice, but I am not so sure I will do so.

13. POLUNIS

Apr 3, 2002
    The atmosphere around the Imperial Embassy is all abuzz with the news that the Chancellor was paying a visit; this seems to be highly irregular, but her purposes run deeper than anyone save the Emperor has foreseen. She had her summons to Korriban.

Prince Tiberius is surprised to see the Chancellor step into his office. He offers her this greeting: "How do you do, Supreme Chancellor? What can I do for you?"

The Chancellor declares, "Arrange transportation to Korriban, Tiberius. Call me 'Chancellor' only sparingly, for I am the Sith Queen; my dignity rises far above the headship over a rebellious Republic. I want to go home as soon as possible, to Korriban; therefore, do not dally, but make ready the shuttle."

"As you wish, your Majesty; however, I would prefer that you address me likewise. I have nothing to do with the Sith sorcery from ancient times, so don't treat me as your subject. The Sith people are subject only to the Dark Lords, including you.

"I would advise you to speak far more reverently to His Highness, the Suzerain of the Stars, when you do have an audience in the glorious temple."

"Very well then, Your Highness."

Prince Tiberius presses the button to summon his personal shuttle. His subordinates quickly ready it without question. "Now, I shall be accompanying you to Korriban as the Emperor's representative. Come with me, for we must make haste; the Emperor has no doubt been expecting you for some time."

Tiberius and the Sith Queen are conducted to the shuttle; as soon as they were aboard, the shuttle rocketed out of the Embassy hangar.

14. POLUNIS

Apr 3, 2002
    The Emperor dismisses the Sith people from the temple and summons his advisors. The Korriban Monks, his mysterious apprentice, and some advisors to the elder Palpatine heed his summons without delay. His advisors bow low with their noses touching the floor beneath them.

The Emperor extends his staff toward them. "Arise, my friends, for we have business to attend to, the business concerning my kinsmen the Titans. I am attempting to peacefully bring them to the prudent course of submission; however, despite my overtures, they have thus far rejected my generous proposal to make them Imperial subjects. Now, whom shall I send to make them more agreeable to my proposals?"

The elder monk proposes, "Why send anyone? You alone are skilled enough in the arts of persuasion; they have time to consider, my lord. I don't foresee any outright rejection in the near-future."

"Neither do I; nevertheless, the sooner they are turned, the sooner they can prove eminently useful to the cause."

"Perhaps the infighting between Grand Admiral Weada and Darth Bane are granting them further reason to have reservations.

"I propose, my lord, we must eliminate Darth Bane; he could only serve to further polarize the conflict. You are far greater than he; you bear the Staff of the Sith, and he owes you his absolute loyalty. He has thus far defied you consistently, even to the point of provoking you by enlisting clones of that turncoat, Darth Vader."

The Emperor grins eerily, "I have little love for Lord Bane, but I do not wish to deal with him just yet; I have something much better in store for him, but he can serve somewhat of a purpose by causing further strife in the Republic. I will not waver in my vigilance concerning him; if he should prolong this conflict in the ranks much longer, then I should have to finish him prematurely."

The conversation ceases when a hesitant guard enters the throne room to announce the arrival of Prince Tiberius and the Sith Queen.

15. JediShaLee

JediShaLee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Res'cu feels the urgency mount as she awaits the transport. Time is growing short and she has yet to find Obi Wan. This mission will not be successful with out his help. No jedi should go to Korriban alone.Yet if Korriban is where she must go then so be it.
    The transport lifts from the platform and Res'cu begins Her search for Obi Wan.Perhaps she should start with Esmeralda. If anyone would know where to begin it would be her.Besides Res'cu always liked the company of Esmeralda her help in a fight was most remarkable and had saved Res'cu more then once.
    The detour to Curascant will have to be brief however. The evil in the force is growing, time is running out.

16. Tom_Antilles

Aug 11, 2002
    (OCC: Hello!? No one seems to think on poor Burnside that has lost hid memory and are loyal to the emire and the emperor. :( )

17. Tom_Antilles

Aug 11, 2002
  18. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    All over the galaxy war rages on. Hundreds of Jedi Troopers, Clone Troopers and The Dark Force Troopers battle it out. "Master Yoda, is it possible this could be the last war?" asked Obi-Wan. "Very possible. Prophecies are coming true, they are. Truly this is The Star Wars." said Yoda. "Master, why is this war called The Star Wars?" asked Obi-Wan. "This war is to take place all over the galaxy. If the Prophecies are true the final fight between one Jedi and one Sith will take place under the stars." replyed Yoda. "I understand now, Master. But who is the one Jedi?" said Obi-Wan. "Unknown it is." said Yoda.

19. POLUNIS

Apr 3, 2002
    Major Burnside receives a message via hologram from an Imperial Senator. His summons to Korriban are clear; the Emperor is calling all who are loyal to his side.

The major is pleased with this fortuitous turn of events, since he greatly desires to have an audience with the Emperor himself. Perhaps then he will regain his identity in full.

20. POLUNIS

Apr 3, 2002
    The Emperor ceases speaking to his loyal advisors as the Sith Queen Ardella and Prince Tiberius enter into his majestic throne room. A mixture of pleasure and annoyance passes over his face for a moment settling into a sinister grin.

The Sith Queen declares, "Your Majesty, I have heeded your summons; now, banish the Chancellor from me forever as you have promised."

"Giving me orders, are you?" the Emperor asks. "I will overlook it for the time being. My word shall be fulfilled as surely as I spoke it. Come up to my throne."

Departing from Tiberius' presence, she ascends the long, eerie staircase to his throne. The Staff of the Sith gives off its own twilight as it rests in his hands. She inquires of him, "How exactly are you going to accomplish this?"

"Is this the measure of your faith, Ardella? You have been insubordinate thus far, but those days shall soon be forgotten after you shall witness my absolute power.

"Inside of my staff shall her soul remain!"

The Emperor rises from his throne and stretches out his staff; overwhelming power flows through him. Although taken aback at first, Ardella is intrigued how one could wield so much power.

With the very foundations of the temple shaking, the staff beams ever brighter as the moments pass. In an unknown tongue, the Emperor chants; suddenly, blinding lightning proceeds from the staff into Ardella. The bolts envelop her as she spins through the air. Out of the centrifuge of her movement, the spirit of the Chancellor rises from the body. No will of her own could resist the Emperor's power as her spirit is sucked into the staff.

Ardella is released from the lightning and lands with a thud before the throne. "As you can see," the Emperor continues, "no ethereal being could elude my grasp; not even death can bring safety, for my reach is unbounded."

Ardella rises slowly finding she has total mastery over her body; the Chancellor is imprisoned within the staff of the most powerful being known.

21. POLUNIS

Apr 3, 2002
    Prince Tiberius, impressed by the spectacle, is nevertheless distracted by a guard relaying a message. It turns out all is not well at the Imperial Embassy; he turns to leave immediately, but first he chooses to consult with a first-class enforcer, a mysterious Titan always in the presence of the Emperor himself.

22. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Darth Bane sits in his ship and watchs the war. "Everything is going as planed. The Republic is falling right into my trap. All I need now is Yoda." said Darth Bane. "Lord Bane, it is ready. We just need to test it on someone." said Sangr. "Send out the best Bounty Hunters to capture Yoda. He will do prefect. said Darth Bane. "As you wish, Master." replyed Sangr.

23. Tom_Antilles

Aug 11, 2002
    *As Burnside entered the palace, he was astonished that it was so big. He had no doupt been there before, but if so, he did not remembered it.*

24. Fenja_Weada

Sep 17, 2002
    "We are ready to begin our attacks, sir," Captain Nesor informed Weada. "Awaiting orders."

Weada would love to attack Bane now, but he must do things according to protocol.

"Contact the Emperor. I would like to know what he makes of the situation."

"Yes, sir."

25. POLUNIS

Apr 3, 2002
    Opening communication with Grand Admiral Weada, the Emperor proceeds to give these orders concerning Darth Bane's total destruction: "Grand Admiral, your loyalty shall never go unnoticed. Darth Bane is a renegade and a traitor to the cause; I shall give you the privelege of dealing with him.

"Before, I had the temptation of sending my apprentice after him, but now is not the time for him to be revealed.

"The Peace and Security the galaxy holds dear is now in your able hands; remove this cancer, Darth Bane, from among us."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.