main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars Episode VII: The Dark Forces

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Obi-Wan21, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator_Amory

Senator_Amory Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:Hey Guys!!!!
    Long time, no see!

Wow, so many new people to the thread, and yet it is moving awefully darn slow. Well, I am in major need of catchin-up, so can one of you, Obi-Wan or Starra, fill me in on the major things so I can get started posting here again? :)

PS: Rented Star Wars: Episode II on DVD last night, watched it then and tonight!!! It is sooo friggen awesome!!!

I don't know why, but I always love to watch the behind-the-scenes and all that stuff. You would not believe how many scenes, that you thought were real and done by real actors, were actually digitally created! And on the actors' brief commentaries, they all said that they were not on not one set where there was not a blue/green screen. Ewan said, and I quote..."The stuff is everywhere."

2. Senator_Amory

Sep 7, 2002
    And some of you from GS.com, who didn't believe me about Padmé's sister, dad, mom and neices...well, the deleted scenes prove me right - yet again.

I told y'all that they would be there. But the only problem was that they were taking from the finished film. Which is kinda rude, in my own opinion, to the actors and actresses who took the time and liberty of playing the roles, expecting to be in the film. Plus, the scenes at Padmé's parents house fills us in on alot of Padmé's up-bringing and character. And also shows us how she grew to fall in love with Anakin(for those who think he pushed her into doing it.)

Plus, whether it made the movie smove slowly, and drag it along, us true SW fans would not have cared, am I right? We would have sat through every minute of it - would we not? I think they need to leave the movies alone and keep ever sceen in there, unless it is absolutely sinfully boring...which none of these were.

PS: Did any of you see, in deleted scenes, the part when Padmé is addressing the Senate, and a while afterwards, when the Senate is in an uproar, Vice Chancellor Mas Amedda does his tounge in a 'vulgar' looking manner, and then says "Order! We will have Order!" What the he** was that all about? I guess it was his native gesture of disgrace and intolerance. But I don't think it was even mentioned in the novelization. I'll have to go back and check.

PPS: Just a tip:
    For those of you who haven't watched the DVD yet, be sure to, when watching the deleted scenes, play them with the intros. If you just play them by themselves, without the intro, it will tend to play the sound ahead of the video, which will make the words speak ahead of the mouth. Just so as you know.

3. Senator_Amory

Sep 7, 2002
    Someone else post something so we can get moving again. I guess none of us can think of what to write.

4. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan crawls through the vents and when he looks down he sees Starra. Greg-Wan opens the vent and jumps down.

"What are you doing here?" asked Starra.

Oh nothing. I just thought I'd drop in." replyed Greg-Wan.

"Real funny. Come on I need to find my Lightsaber." said Starra.

"I suggest we go through the vents. That way these things can't find us." replyed Greg-Wan.

"Okay, let's go." said Starra.

Greg-Wan and Starra jump in the vent and crawl in them until they reach the weapons area.

"There it is." Starra said pointing to her Lightsabers.

"Good. But I don't think it would be a very good idea if we went down there. I'll open the vent and you can Force pull your stuff to you." said Greg-Wan.

"Fine." replyed Starra.

Starra Force pulls her stuff to her.

"There. I got it." said Starra as she grabed her stuff.

"Let's get out of here." replyed Greg-Wan.

They get out of the building and walk up to Greg-Wan's Jedi Starfighter.

"Where am I going to ride?" asked Starra.

"You will ride in the back." replyed Greg-Wan.

The back of the ship raise's and they get inside.

"Now, we need to get back to Stratos." said Greg-Wan.

The Jedi Starfighter blasts off and heads for Stratos.

5. Senator_Amory

Sep 7, 2002
    Once the duo reaches space, they find that the planet had been blockaded in their time on the surface.

"Oh crap." said Greg-Wan silently to himself.

"What, what is it?" asked Starra.

"Look for yourself." Greg-Wan offered, and motioned his hand in front of himself. Starra uneasily turned around, and saw the massive ships, twice as large as those of the long-gone Trade Federation, and she nearly faints.

"Where did those things come from?" she asked her friend, worried.

"I don't know...but their Republican."

This only made Starra more nervous. Where did the Republic get such huge ships. She did not know, neither did her pilot.

"Maybe, if you make a slight curve and try and go under them, and turn on your deflector shield, we can get passed them." Starra suggested.

Greg-Wan did just what she asked, and to both of their suprises, the deflector shield, along with going far under the ship, allowed them to go undetected. And after they both exhaled a sign of relief, Greg-Wan conjoined his ship with a hyperspace booster, and they jumped to lightspeed on their way to Stratos.

6. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
  7. Starra

Starra Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2002
    Hey everyone I'm back and I've noticed two problems with the story 1)As for Obi well as stated in my post on page two there is no need for the Jedi Starfighter cause Starra brought the eyes of fire 2)clones take 1/2 a lifetime to grow I just bought AOTC so I remember.

8. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    OOC: Clones? What Clone? I didn't remember you posting about your ship.

9. Starra

Starra Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2002
    P.2 is my post

The Amory Clone man

10. Steavo32

Steavo32 Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2003
    Hey, I was lord cody but i forgot my password so i kill him(unless hes allready dead)

Basics: ?

Name: Sachar Carr

Species: Yuzzan Vong

Homeworld: ?

Bio: older brother of Yommin Carr, he is a scout sent by the yuzzan vong

Appearance: Like my icon

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 180

Eye Color: black

Skin Color: pale with tattos

Hair Color: no Hair

Clothing: um, that suit that yuzzan vong where