main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Star Wars: Episode VII - "The Empire of the Jedi" (RPG) **Next Session: TBA**

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Spike_Spiegel, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    Pedro: puedes contar conmigo como co-GM/d20 legal advisor.

Existe tambien un Jedi prestige class conocido como Naboria Warlord Combat Medic, para los que buscan más variedad aún.

2. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    I'll play a Jedi Umbra , form IV.

3. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    "Juan estas brutal. Todos ustedes estan brutales, son los mejores. Los veo en la vieja de Caguas..."

Anyway, hoy estuve en Esquinas (Borders) y no encontre el Source book de Jedi Classes.

Antes de confirmar mi class, quiero asegurarme bien viendo el libro a ver si hay alguna que me guste mas.
    Luis, en que consiste el Jedi Weapon Master?

Diria que para la creacion de personajes el viernes esta cool.

4. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    mmm no creo q pueda ir el viernes por cuestiones de trabajo... pero luego de la reunion del domingo, o antes, no veo problema...

creo que me estoy inclinando con un Vaapad pero no estoy seguro... so les dejo saber cuando me decida

5. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Rafa,

From the book:

"While all jedi receive some training in combat, a few make fighting the central focus of theri union with the force. These Jedi are weapon masters, adepts of various styles of melee combat"

Es un elite class para jedi muy parecida al elite soldier. Serias como un tank.

6. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Bueno ya mas o menos hice el personaje.

Es super skill intensive, pero es medio weak en combat. Mi base attack es apenas 4 en level 7, pero tengo unos force powers bien cheveres que ayudan a todo el grupo durante combat. Knight Mind es mi favorito.

También tengo +8 en bluff, sense motive, disguise, sleight of hand, affect mind, entre otros.

7. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Tony: Eres un mascón. Cambia eso.

8. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Well I made a concept drawing of my character its name will be Shra-Khan. It's pet is way different than my playing style, but it will be challenging. I already jotted all of the skill bonusses I have, haven't done any ability rolls because I want people to see its legal. My pets name is Yovu and he is very very useful to all. Btw Rafa point of advice REMEMBER if your pet dies you die, so be careful what you choose you are VERY bound to it! I already have laid the foundations to what mine will become.

One rule when you play with him, he is very territorial, all Trianii are, don't get me wrong he is a nice guy but some things bother him. Oh and he works better with Yovu than with others! He also has a very thin line in what it is to be savage and civil.

Im not describing my pet so that Rafa doesnt copy. LOL, jk

It would be great for it to be on sunday, but if its on friday I will make the necessary changes.

9. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Naboria Warlord Combat Medic

Juan, me has tentado al lado obscuro. Voy a hacer ese prestige class... Gracias por ser co-GM. Son 9 jugadores (como en los viejos tiempos del RPG!) y voy a necesitar tu ayuda y expertise. Tenemos que reunirnos para planchar los detalles de la historia.

Tumba, si no puedes el viernes, lo hacemos el domingo. Quizas nos podemos encontrar en Paseos un poco antes de la reunion con los que no puedan ir el viernes.

10. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I finally did it last night. I was waiting until the revised version with all the Episode III stuff came out, but I decided to use my $30 gift card and 15% coupon to buy the Revised Core Rulebook at Borders (Plaza). It felt really good to only pay $4 for it.

Rafa, I did see the Jedi Sourcebook. Read through the Jedi classes, and the Jedi Weapon Master is awesome. It is one of the classes that the Mace Windu character has (he is multi-class and has 3 classes!), and it makes you a killing machine.

In order to have a balanced team, I would propose not having characters with repeated classes. Or at least try to avoid it as much as we can. I know there are many ways to diversify like choosing different skills, feats, personality and such, but it kind of hurts your enjoyment to somehow feel you are not unique.

In the Jedi Sourcebook there are many other Jedi classes, and there are also Jedi Prestige classes in the Rulebook like Jedi Master, that we have somehow been overlooking here.

About my character, still in the process of choosing a race.

11. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Oka, lista de Jedi Classes para el juego:

Jedi Guardian
    Jedi Investigator (Luis)
    Jedi Counsular
    Jedi Ace (Gerry)
    Jedi Vita
    Jedi Umbra (Ricardo, Tony?)
    Jedi Vaapad (Jan)
    Jedi Beastmaster (Tumba, Rafa?)
    Force Warrior
    Jedi Healer
    Jedi Instructor
    Jedi Scholar
    Jedi Weapon Master

Jan, ya era hora!

12. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    If you are allowing Force Warrior, why not also throw Force Adept in there? Those talismans they can make are pretty cool. And what about Jedi Master?

13. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    MAYOR CREATURE CREATION PROBLEM!!! Following the rules no matter what the creature isnt even an option, It's waaaaaaaay too fragile and retarded too. Also its defense is awkward due to the fact that the other creatures have natural defense bonus and I can't find where the hell it is, o yeah plus the fact that it has the great amount of life of 5/3 so even a kick or a punch can kill it!! HELP!!

14. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Force Adepts: Storywise are a no go. Force Warriors we can make a point to have them trained in the Jedi Temple. Besides, due to the extreme munchkinness of most of these prestige classes, a Force Adept would be eaten up and spit out.

Jedi Master: None of the player characters are high enough storywise to be Masters. They can get Jedi Master classes later if they so wish.

Found another class. Jedi Artisan

Tumba, we'll work on it when we do your char.

15. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    ok......... dont want to have my life depend on an 8 point life pool. Dang Yovu! LOL

16. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    I suggest Beastmasters get a chance to revive their pet (once per day) when it dies. Maybe some other penalty besides the death of the Jedi should be in place when the creature dies, perhaps big temporary penalties on their stats (like stats are halved) and not being able to take a 10 on skill checks.

17. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Here he is, ladies and gents

Naboria Jedi Combat Medic

Characteristics
    The Naboria Jedi Combat Medic is a special class of Jedi. Trained by specialized Masters in Ossus, Force Planet, these Jedis serve a role of combat support. While Jedi Healers tend to the sick and injured too, Naborias are able to do so in combat situations. Naborias are usually very proud and sure of themselves. They serve a vital purpose and they know it.

Vitality: 1d8 Starting Credits: 1d4 x 250

Class Skills
    Knowledge, Spot, Listen, Climb, Intimidate, Listen, Survival, Treat Injuries, Pilot, Profession.. Skill Points at 1st level: 10 + Int modifier x 4 Skill Points at each level: 8 + Int modifier

Starting Feats
    Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force Sensitive, Weapon Group Proficiency: blaster pistols and simple weapons, Alter, Heal Self, Heal Another..

Special Features
    Rapid Heal: The Naboria can heal others in any situation, including combat situations. He/she just needs to touch the target. A DC 15 heals all wounds, a DC 10 heals the characters constitution plus 1d8 vitality or wound damage. Rapid Heal costs 1d8 vitality and can be used one time per day. Each additional Rapid Heal gained adds another use per day.

Redirect Wounds: In a combat situation, a Naboria can redirect wounds from one target to the next. This heals 1d10 damage plus character?s constitution modifier and those points are given to the target. A DC 15 is needed and this spends 1d8 vitality.

Double damage: With his/her training, a Naboria knows enough about anatomy that he/she knows where to strike an organic being. On a successful DC 15, a Naboria is able to deal double damage for 1d4 rounds. This power costs 1d8 vitality to use.
    Trust The Force: Once a day, a Naboria can reroll any healing related roll.

Clarification on Beastmasters. They may die when the companion dies. I never stated that they HAVE to die. ;)

All Players! I strongly encourage you not to repeat classes. There are more than enough classes to choose from and all are powerful and unique. Even a Jedi Consular can be an awesome force to recon with if used properly. Don't think in plain combat terms, remember that all Jedis can use the Force...and a powerful ally it is.

Jedi Guardian
    Jedi Investigator (Luis)
    Jedi Counsular
    Jedi Ace (Gerry)
    Jedi Vita
    Jedi Umbra (Ricardo, Tony?)
    Jedi Vaapad (Jan)
    Jedi Beastmaster (Tumba, Rafa?)
    Force Warrior
    Jedi Healer
    Jedi Instructor
    Jedi Scholar
    Jedi Weapon Master
    Jedi Artisan
    Naboria Jedi Combat Medic

18. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    And here I was thinking the Naboria Jedi Combat Medic would be kind of worthless. Pete has actually made it quite a decent class! The Rapid Heal reminds me of the Lay On Hands ability of Paladins in AD&D, and the redirect damage ability is quite useful. From what I just red, I definitely recommend this class to anyone who would like to be effective at both healing and fighting.

However, I propose adding the requirement that the Naboria Jedi Combat Medic must challenge other Jedis (even friendly ones) at least once per week at a Lightsaber duel.

19. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    At midnight in the beaches of MonCal

20. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Oh that one is actually so simple its awesome!!

Roman choose this one it is virtually flawless! A tank healer!!

21. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Juan, cuantos Rancors tu crees que le podamos tirar a esta gente? 35? 75?

22. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    It all depends on how friendly we are towards it! A rancor friend is always nice to have!

23. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Well, you could always offer Tony up as food for 'em.

24. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    So the Rancor can get indigestion and be even more pissed? I don't think so...

I found this really interesting about the Artisan:

At 4th level, the Jedi artisan can use any inorganic material to create a lightsaber. Focus crystals remain necessary, but the other parts of the lightsaber can be crafted from any material that the Jedi artisan has a means to work. Jwartek, an Ithorian Jedi artisan, crafted his lightsaber casing from a branch knocked from an ancient tree during a storm, while an artisan on Coruscant specializes in creating lightsaber casings from colored glass or crystal.

Looks like people out there are making up classes for the SWRPG based on MMORPGs. ;)

25. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    That class is for the MMOPRPG Living Force, which uses d20!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.