Star Wars Episode VII Thread: Return of the MD Fanforce?

Discussion in 'Maryland' started by Motterman, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Motterman Force Ghost

star 2
    Hello? Is this thing on? *tap tap tap*
  2. DRK_HLMT Force Ghost

star 4
    Wazup Guys and Gals? Ole DRK_HLMT still lurking around these here boards. I'm actually up in Ohio now. About ready to retire from the Air Force and the Wife and I have thought about possibly moving back to Maryland. Would be great to get the old gang back together for EP VII anticipation.

May the Spork be with ya!
  3. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    Keep the ball moving! There is a new generation of fans who could spark your chapter.

Please let me know if you need anything.
  4. Motterman Force Ghost

star 2
    We'll see... I would expect a steady trickle of oldies and newbies coming in here over the next couple of years...
  5. Motterman Force Ghost

star 2
    Or not....
  6. Motterman Force Ghost

star 2
  7. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi Maryland!

I'm Jammies from Louisville. I will be in Baltimore next week (7/7-7/12) for a work thing, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good book store near the Convention Center? Troy Denning's Crucible comes out and I just have to have it ASAP.

Thanks in advance for any responses. And good luck getting your FanForce back up and running. I'm sure it will be awesome soon.

MTFBWY

Jammies
  8. Motterman Force Ghost

star 2
    There's a Barnes and Nobles in the Inner Harbor where the convention center is located. Have a great time!
  9. Hello_Fett Jedi Grand Master

star 4
  10. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    Any thoughts on consolidating the Maryland and DC forums? Doesn't seem like there's much activity in either forums