main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars - Episode VII - Visions of Peace (a Non-EU Game)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SirakRomar, Apr 5, 2013.

1. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    The young man
    Subterrel

The young man followed every move the Potentate made and smiled, but it was asmile barely hiding his growing fear.

“I know who you are, Potentate.” He finally spitted out. “HE knows who you are! And I would think very, very good about your next move. It is not to late to become his ally, but if you do this . . . you will pay for it!”

Trying to get into a better position to see the Potentate, the young man obviously hurt himself as his restraints did not allow him to move.

Tag: Mitth_Fisto (if you wanna do a combined, let me know)

Lt. Shari, Black Squadron
    The Battle of Cerea

Black Squadron was in panic, that was obvious. Every pilot had followed orders of the dead Commander of their squadron. But now they suddenly did not feel like joking, they felt as if they were alone. The moment a starfighter pilot realized what little divided him from death was always the worst and this moment had come. Black Three ceased to exist on their screens, making it a squadron of eight now. And then Black Eight finally replied to Irisa´s orders. “Copy that!” He shouted and pulled on his maneuvering thrusters. Always the lead-wolf in the pack the others quickly came to senses and followed Black Eight´s example.
    In a rough cube-formation the B-Wings lay in space as they waited for the next attack. Only as a side-note they probably realized the TIE-Interceptor´s were leaving the battlefield, too. Not fleeing from Skywalker or Antilles, but the same Phantoms that had plagued their enemy.

“Black Eight to Black Leader.” A sigh came through the radio. “I think these cloaking bastards are not part of our enemy fleet.”

Tag: Sith-I-5, @TSG, splinter

Haaku, Renly Rosen
    Dantooine

The Neimodian nodded, obviously satisfied with his choice and handed Davenport another datapad, this time containing all travel-details he needed.

The ship was hidden away in the far-east corner of the ever-growing starport of Dantooine. It was a freighter of some Corellian design with a lot space for cargo. It did not look like it would transport passengers, which was probably, why it had been chosen. “Renly Rosen. You must be the guest.” The man greeting Davenport was young and probably a bit naïve to believe he was getting so much money for an easy job. “I´ll be your pilot for the trip and if you need anything just let me know. It is not a comfortable ship, but I guarantee you it will be safe and quick. Geonosis there and back again in no time, Sir!”

Tag: Penguinator (you can use the flight anyway you want until you arrive in orbit of Geonosis, but you can also write me a PM and I´ll give you some data on the target)

Gilad
    Above Ground Zero, The Serenno III

Dookuu´s contacts were remarkable silent. Most did not even reply. It could be the chaos that resulted from the attack, but possibly it was something else. Had the Emperor´s death harmed his contacts on Coruscant in some way? Had many of them only corresponded with him because of his friendship with the Emperor?

These thoughts were probably irrelevant when compared to the damage done by the bomb on Coruscant. A whole had been burned into the planet´s metal skin, right where the tall and threatening image of the tower had once stood that housed the Empire´s Intelligence center. The Garnison for special training and two high-security apartment complexes for officers of the Empire´s Intelligence as well as the prison complex attached had all been destroyed, too.

“Master Dookuu, I think I picked up something.” Gilad stepped next to the count as he watched the still gleaming remains of the center. “They are obviously looking for a man called Harven Caldaine. He is a Colonel of the defense strategy department of the Imptel. Things is . . .” Gilad was obviously proud of himself, as he handed Dookuu a datapad. “He was found dead this morning, but he was also located today to be the last person leaving the tower before the bomb blasted it to dust. Therefore they are looking for a man who is dead to be the last witness of the attack. Thought that could mean something.” He handed over his datapad and folded his arms again behind his back. The hologram of Caldaine entering a train was indeed made a minute before the whole bomb went off and the man was the same as the one who had been found dead this morning.
    “I also have his address.” Gilad added then.

[​IMG]

Tag: @Cmrd

Grand Advisor Aballeus
    The Throne Room, Imperial Palace, Coruscant

“Mas Amedda.” The Throne room was empty as Mas entered it, but the Throne and Aballeus remained. The Grand advisor still stared at the seat and still did not dare to sit on it. “Such a symbolic place this is for us too meet. It is after all about the Throne now is it?” The elder human slowly turned and send Mas a wicked grin.He tried to intimidate Mas, nothing less. He wasn´t anywhere near the skill-level of the Emperor to do so.

“I know what you are planning, Mas. I know you believe there is a heir, a rightful heir to the throne. But let me assure you, there isn´t. Not anymore.”

Tag: LordTroepfchen

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nyla Holst
    Theed, In front of the Holst Estate, Naboo

Nyla had to admit that Lovarre did have a nice smile. Now he was less formal. That wasnt too bad. He didnt seem too bad a character, Just bad when families tried to force the issues. Nyla looked over and grinned as she saw him. He returned the smile, and then spied Lovarre walking with her. “You took your time. And you made new friends!” He laughed and offered Lovarre his hand. Well, so far things were going better than expected.

“Lev Arris!” Lovarre shouted out. “We know each other from the academy, don´t we?” Griffen was obviously surprised. “Sorry, my friend. My name is Griffen. Never been to any academy, except the one for poetry and that was awful. You remember, Nyla?” Well, this was interesting. She looked from Lovarre to Griffen, watching the exchange go over. Lovarre insisted. “Heavy weapons training, fitness test. I´ll never forget your face, you were unbeatable!”

Weapons training? Griffen? So what was going on here? Lovarre didnt seem to be the type to make that type of mistake. And Griffen looked Lovarre as if embarrassed. Or caught. Could her friend really be who this guy Lovarre thought he was? This Lev Arris? Or maybe an evil twin? But Griffen was sticking to his story. “Sorry, you really must mistake me for someone else.”

It suddenly grew quiet. “Lovarre.” Lovarre finally said, as way of introduction to Griffen. But Nyla could see in his face, he had some sort of suspicion, but he was keeping them to himself for the moment. Well, Nyla knew that she and Griffen ran in different circles, but to keep something like THAT from her? If it was true...

Nyla stepped up. "Well, now that you boys have met, how about checking out one of the dance clubs to unwind for a bit?" she suggested to the pair. She was going to pretend to let that bit of info slide for now, but now she wondered about the exchange. Why lie? Or more importantly , why lie to HER? She had no reason to believe Lovarre. But she also had no reason not to. And Griffen had been her friend for as long as she could remember. While she didnt tell him everything, she had talked to him quite a bit when her family was being 'difficult'. But she never told him about..

Nyla smiles. "Come on, let's go have some fun." she smiles at both of them. Inwardly, she decides that this might need to be investigated a bit further. She will need to check them both, to find out who might not be telling the truth.

Tag: SirakRomar

3. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Lovarre, Griffen
    Before the Holst Estate

Lovarre seemed to think for a moment about what she had said and then smiled, his gaze returning to Griffen, who looked innocent and a bit surprised about the whole thing.

"I have a date of my own. Some colleagues expect me to show up at some . . . party." Lovarre was obviously uncomfortable suddenly and stepped back. A last smile at Nyla seemed almost as if there was pity in it. "Nyla, it was nice meeting you. It really was." He nodded and slowly walked backwards, before finally turning and leaving with quick steps. Griffen looked after him for a few seconds. "Lev Arris? What kind of name is that, Corellian? Do I look Corellian? You are having some strange friends, Nyla." Griffen laughed out. "Club sounds good, but first I need to show you something." He took her hand. "Oh you´re gonna love it!"

And dragging her after himself, he seemed to drag her towards the river, probably to take a boat to the Government center."Everybody else is still at the party, I guess?" He asked her on their way.

Tag: Ktala

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Jedi Master Yan Dookuu

Above Ground Zero, Serenno III

Dookuu was irritable at this point and Gilad would be lucky if he got so much as a reply out of the cloned Jedi Master. He was displeased that his contacts were refusing to answer him and as he wondered why, he began to question what little power he had obtained over the twenty years since his awakening. Was it an illusion, one that only existed while the Emperor was alive? Was his friendship with Palpatine the reason why people even listened to him and obeyed him at all? With the Emperor gone, how much of that power was real and how much of what was left could he hope to retain before he lost it all?​

He clenched his fists tightly at the thought of being cast aside because someone believed him to be useless now that Palpatine was no longer there to protect and support him. He had not realized how much of an influence the Emperor had on his continued existence until now, when he was gone for good. Dookuu closed his eyes and took a deep breath, to still the angry and dark thoughts over the fools and charlatans in the Empire. He was no tool to be used. He did not need Palpatine's protection or influence to obtain and keep power.​

The clone glared at the marred surface of the city planet, the black, burning hole synonymous to how he felt right now. For twenty years he has tried to find a place in the Empire as a Jedi, in all but name, and for twenty years he has always been digging out of the hole that his clone had dug and buried him in. He had felt empty and burned with righteous fury, seeking purpose and trying to deal with the black hole that kept sucking him into madness and despair. With his contacts refusing to deal with him, twenty years of effort, of meditation and seeking guidance in the Force to help himself and find his place in the galaxy was rapidly crumbling around him.​

He wondered how long it would be before he had another episode.​

Dookuu sighed in frustration as he considered what worth he was without Palpatine. How had he become so dependent on the man he called a friend, who had taken him in and took pity on his fate, and gave him what he had thought was a purpose? Dookuu's brown gaze shifted to the emergency vehicles as they raced past below in response to the disaster, his thoughts still pondering over his own self-worth and power base. Without Palpatine, would he succeed in finding the ones responsible for what had happened below? How many people was he going to end up choking to death just to get a straight answer or a reply from?​

Master Dookuu, I think I picked up something,” he heard the Major and felt his presence step closer. “They are obviously looking for a man called Harven Caldaine. He is a Colonel of the defense strategy department of ImpIntel. Thing is...” He heard the pride in the officer and found that he was curious as to what could have made the man feel such. It was not easy to please the clone. “He was found dead this morning, but he was also located today to be the last person leaving the tower before the bomb blasted it to dust. Therefore they are looking for a man who is dead to be the last witness of the attack. Thought that could mean something.”

A slight curve of the corner of his lips was the only sign of his amusement. Dookuu finally turned to face the enslaved man and accepted the datapad he was given. He viewed the hologram of the suspect leaving the complex and entering a train just minutes before the explosion. Dead men do not walk. Except I am a dead man walking myself, he mused and frowned deeply at the image. This man either was not Caldaine or he was, or perhaps he was both at the same time. Can a man be himself and not himself at the same time? My clone was.

I also have his address,” added the major.​

“Then that is where we will begin our search,” Dookuu declared as he returned the datapad to his mindless servant. “A murdered man cannot commit murder. Someone took his place to gain access to the tower. Hopefully the Force will give us clues as to who. Take us there, Major.” Once there, he would go alone. He didn't need the major to accompany him to search an apartment and the man was better off piloting the ship and listening to the comm traffic while he inspected. Besides, he preferred working alone anyway.​

TAG: SirakRomar

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nyla Holst
    Leaving the Holst Estate

AT Nyla's offer to party, Lovarre seemed to think for a moment about what she had said and then smiled, his gaze returning to Griffen. Why was that bothering her.

"I have a date of my own. Some colleagues expect me to show up at some . . . party." Lovarre was obviously uncomfortable suddenly and stepped back. Lovarre smile at Nyla seemed almost as if there was pity in it. Suddenly she found the hairs on her neck standing. Why? Something was not right here at all. Even if Lovarre was mistaken, something didnt feel right.

"Nyla, it was nice meeting you. It really was." He nodded and slowly walked backwards, before finally turning and leaving with quick steps. Griffen looked after him for a few seconds. Lovarre's actions were conflicting with what she knew of her friend. Was this something else? Suddenly she didnt feel like going to whatever place Griffen seemed so hot to get to. The look on Lovarre's face as he had left really left her shaken. He was scared. And suddenly, she was no longer sure of things. Griffen was rattling off "Lev Arris? What kind of name is that, Corellian? Do I look Corellian? You are having some strange friends, Nyla." Nyla was beginning to agree with him. This didnt seem like her old friend.

Griffen laughed out. "Club sounds good, but first I need to show you something." He took her hand. "Oh you´re gonna love it!" And dragging her after himself, he seemed to drag her towards the river, probably to take a boat to the Government center. "Everybody else is still at the party, I guess?" He asked her on their way. Nyla worked her hand out of Griffen's hand, and stopped, her hands crossing her arms in front of her body. Why were they heading for the river? She didnt want anything to do with Government center. Everything was closed down there anyway. She frowned. She didnt like being 'dragged off' anywhere. She could have stayed home for that!

"No. Not really. I'm guessing they will be looking for me and Lovarre soon enough. We were supposed to just be talking." Nyla narrowed her eyes. "Besides, your dad was winding down on his conversation. Wouldn't he be looking for you too?" she asked him. "And besides, what's down this way? Everything is closed this way. I want to dance, not look at something that will probably be there in the morning.

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lieutenant Samantha Irisa, "Black Two" B-Wing

The emotional energy she was feeling, and myriad shouts over the squad frequency told her that Black Squadron was in a panic, and she knew how she felt, but until they joined her, or someone - one of them, Skywalker or one of the flight leaders, herself even - came up with another bright idea, there was nothing she could do.

Perhaps if she lit out for the star destroyer, she could get some of these bastards to follow her, give Black time to regroup and figure something out; she certainly could not sit out here in Billie No Mates mode, waiting for the As and B-Wings to join with her; she was a sitting duck.

dee-dee-dee-

Proximity Alarm!

Samantha hit her manouvering thrusters to spin herself towards the detected threat in time to feel and see Black Three engulfed in an oh-so-short-lived fireball, and what she thought was the disappearing shimmer of his murderer, though she might have imagined it.

"No!" Her fingers and thumb danced an intricate fandango over her weapon' sticks, firing a stacatto of ion and blaster fire at the disappearing form, since, imaginary or not, it was fragging having it! "It" being defined by the Krupx MG-7 torpedo she sent spiralling towards that area of space. "Have it!"

A change ot the battle computer below her eyeline dropped her gaze, Three's green icon dissipating, leaving her team down to eight.

"Copy that" Black Eight's voice, followed by the welcome sight of his larger horizontal s-foil coasting over her canopy to settle in close by, followed by several of the others.

"Thanks, Black Eight." She breathed, feeling her body shake with relief.

There was some jostling, some humming of brushing shields as the B-Wings manouvered in for safety, and when the group had settled, Irisa changed the focus of her own shields, to double front, instead of concentrating the protective veil to her rear.

"A-Wings, uh, uh," She sent, fumbling in her flightsuit for the notes she had taken during the briefing, "Blue Group, is it? Do you want to get in here too, or are you guys okay?"

If they could establish a clear area around themselves, they could start scanning for energy signatures, something for the torps to latch on to, but with the A-Wings that had come to back them up, out there, so much potential for a friendly fire incident.

Her battle computer showed several red icons moving away.

Black Eight to Black Leader.

"Go ahead, Eight."

Samantha heard her fellow pilot sigh. "I think these cloaking bastards are not part of our enemy fleet.

"Did you see any TIEs get taken out by them?" She queried, keeping her eyes sharp for any tell-tale ripple of stars or something, anything to indicate an attack was coming. "I can't tell if those Imps are running away, or ceding the battlefield. Black Group," She continued, "like Four said earlier, pick up your visual scanning. These frakkers clearly need to de-cloak to open fire, so we need to catch them in the act of appearing and hit them first."

In the meantime, she would scan for energy signatures. B-Wings had Slayn & Korpil JZ-5s, so if she scanned for those, and isolated their signatures...

The lieutenant divided her attention between her instruments, and keeping an eye out the canopy.

Tag: Black Eight, et al, Luke

7. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Luke Skywalker
    The Battle of Cerea

For a moment there was utter confusion with all the fighters moving, maneuvering and yet their movements made little sense. Only then Luke understood. Full retreat, even at the cost of getting shot down in the process. Moff Preis was withdrawing his troops just as Luke had begun considering in the back of his head. "Wedge, they seem to run from them as much as we do." Luke contacted his old friend breaking the code-of-combat by directly speaking to him. The question was, where wouldl their cloaked friendy be now?

Imperials. Another faction of the Empire? Had the Empire now factions and were they fighting each other? More war. More dead. Luke shrugged inside his cockpit and turned his X-Wing towards the B-Wing squadron again. Someone had ordered them into a star-formation. But they were sitting ducks that way, providing an easy target for fast moving attackers. Luke decided to use the disadvantage the best way he could and accept the B-Wings as bait. "Greens, spear-formation behind me." He ordered them and then looked at Blue Leader. "Blue Leader, cover the B-Wings left and try to push our invisible friends to the east-side of the Blacks. I´ll await them there." As good as I can.

Luke breathed out. "Wedge, I could need some Rogues to join the hunt. When those things come out we need to hit them, it will be our only chance."

They were not here to win a war or even a battle. The fighters alone would never be able to destroy their capital ships. They were here to scare them. And fear was the enemy of a Jedi, so Luke was not afraid.

Tag: @Combatants, Sirak

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Samantha Irisa, "Black Two" B-Wing

Too early to say if her plan was the cause, but Lieutenant Irisa noticed a lull in the attacks, likely the CeeBees - her personal shorthand for the Cowardly Bastiches that had been taking our her flight.

The scanners isolated the signatures for the B-Wing engines, so Samantha locked them off, for her targeting systems, and started scanning for those carried by the A-Wings, which she was pretty sure were Novaldex J-77s - what can you say, she likes starfighters...

Her scanners were showing that the other Alliance starfighters were using the TIE fighter retreat to take up a formation around Black Squadron, but at medium to long range, which would complicate things if they had a chance to return fire at the CeeBees.

She called her team. That gave her pause, her thumb releasing the 'transmit' button. For these moments, in this moment of crisis, the remaining B-Wings were her team.

Samantha pressed the button: "Black Group from Black Leader. Watch your backdrops, that is, what is beyond your targets; Blue and Green squadrons are up to something, and we don't want to hit them by accident."

Tag: Sirak, Luke, Wedge

9. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Connor Harrison
    Coruscant Plaza

Connor waited for his DC-15 to charge enough to engage a couple of flanking Stormtroopers coming up towards Calrissian across the plaza but he felt another blast of warm air and strong wind hitting him from behind, but this time it wasn't another explosion. It was backup.

Turning his head and bracing against the blast of the loud engines, Connor was impressed to see what looked like an old Republic era Corellian assault ship of some sort, he couldn't be sure, but it was imposing enough and a mounted turret was blasting away into the plaza, making his DC-15 seem futile.

He knew he was now upto his neck in whatever Calrissian had started, but dare say he actually was enjoying the fight and felt this was a path forward, especially with the arrival of such a well timed assault ship to evactuate them. Well, he certainly hoped he was accounted for in the evac.

Connor let the turret do its job as the ship hovered behind them, and saw that Calrissian was simply grinning and standing behing the now decaying stone pillar. Crouching low, he bounded across in front of the ship to where Calrissian was stood, blaster bolts flying too close to his head for comfort. It was then the side door slid open and in a fluid movement a pale skinned, raven haired woman leant out armed with a Czerka Arms made rifle and instantly began to fire between the two men into the plaza and at the amassing Imperial troops trying to aprehend the bombers of the Intelligance Centre, still flaming and smoking behind them.

It was Aurra Sing. A notorious bounty hunter who's reputation followed her as all good hunters have one, she had never crossed paths with Connor during his time with the Empire but her skills and bounties had become known to most, and had even heard the Sith Lord Darth Vader mention her by name once during holo transmissions.

Connor instantly recognised her unique appearence but was surprised to see her in person so close. She looked deathly pale, her dark eyes tight across the rifle resting on her cheek as she shot expertly into the plaza. Her long red hair emerged from a ponytail on her otherwise shaven head, mixing what Connor thought was feminine beauty but also a tough masculine aura. Still, she was here now and shouting to Calrissian across the boom of the engines and blaster fire.

He was still grinning like a complete fool as he started for Aurra, looking at Connor on the floor. “Good girl.” He fired some more shots from his blaster into the plaza and was already at the ship by the time Connor had picked himself up.

Wasting no time, he backed up towards the evac with his DC-15 keeping the Imperials at bay. Edging by Calrissian, he couldn't help steal a glance at Sing. She was a legend of her time and Connor didn't think he'd end up fighting the Empire alongside her. He didn't wait to be asked and hopped into the ship as she gave cover fire.

TAG SirakRomar

10. Lukes_Apprentice

Lukes_Apprentice Jedi Master star 3

Oct 15, 2008
    Lando Calrissan
    Home One, Above Endor

Lando heard what Crix said, he just wished he had not said it. Lando thought, this was crazy, but he better do it.
    Lando thought about it and said, “So you want me to tell my dad I want to see him, I’m free agent, I hate the empire, and I want to help him. Not to mention do it without any help or backup of any kind with a good possibility of death. Well… I guess I have no choice, I’m in. Is there anything you like me to take or shall I get going?”

TAG: @Sirak_Romar

11. Splinterthemindseye_

Splinterthemindseye_ Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 24, 2012
    Wedge Antillies
    The Battle of Cerea

Wedge watched as Rogue Seven’s X-Wing exploded. The TIE that had vaped him disappearing like a ghost. Wedge went cold. Cloaking TIE Fighters. How could this get any worse?

He glanced at his screen, Black squadron had taken losses, Black Leader among them. He heard Black two assuming command and, while her voice seemed shaky and she added in some unnecessary banter, she seem to have sound tactics.

Tactics. Wedge needed to be thinking of tactics. Why after such a prolonged fight would the enemy launch new fighters? Simple, element of surprise, but it was risky and costly. Costly in machines and manpower.

A voice came over the comms, “Wedge, they seem to run from them as much as we do.”

Another glance at the screens. Luke was right. Preis was withdrawing his people, and they were being targeted by the Cloaking TIEs as well.

“Wedge, I could use some Rogues to join the hunt. When those things come out we need to hit them.”

“Copy that Luke. Listen up Rogues. Leave the Squints and Eyeballs alone unless they engage you first. They’re running and are of no threat at the moment. Focus on the Blinks. They seem to have to de-cloak before firing. Watch for it, and then hit them hard, and watch you sixes.”

Tag SirakRomar, @combatants

12. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: I update as I can, still ill. but I had written those three, so I´ll just post them. Other next.

Lt. Shari, Tie Phantoms
    The Battle of Cerea

There was a moment of awkward silence which rarely happened in space combat. A long, endless stretching moment where they all just heard the sound of engines and no word was coming from their radios.

And then all hell broke loose. 21 Squadrons of the mysterious fighter-crafts suddenly appeared in the left flank of Isara´s squadron and their green laser fire began to spit towards the enemy immediately. The blacks kept their head, also the realization it were too many, it was too quick and to precise what these Phantoms did probably spread among most of them. It was nothing but the realization, that most of them would almost certainly die.

Blue Squadron was joining the Green and Rogues now, with what remained of their proud A-Wing group and all the three immediately began to attack the Ties, but between them and their targets was still the B-Wing squadron. The Phantoms had chosen just the right moment to attack, when the retaliation was least likely.
    “Rogue, leader, rogue leader, Wedge.” Shari´s voice was nervous, which barely happened. She had obviously resestablished communication. “5.33.222. You see it on the screen?” And Wedge did. Something had appeared, not from hyperspace, but from nowhere. And it wasn´t a small TIE or something, it looked like a ship of the size of an old Venator-Class. Out of reach of all their weapon systems it was lurking at the edge of the battle now.
    Irisa had no time for such observations probably, because her Squadron was the one under attack. And the first wave of shots was devastating, destroying another two B-Wings. Her squadron returned fire, just as planned, but the big disadvantage of globe-formations was always half of them had to turn their back on the enemy. One of those was Irisa, who heard the hissing of her aft-shields being hit and hten saw them vanish with a bleeping sound on her display.

Meanwhile the first of the two Star Destroyers of Cerea jumped to hyperspace, while the second was still loading in it´s squadrons. Barley anybody noticed that the Rebellion had formally won the Battle of Cerea.

Tag: Sith-I-5, TheSithGirly, @splinterinthemindseye_

Crix Madine
    Aboard the Home One

“I hoped you´d say that.” Crix smiled and then handed a datapad to Lando. “We have no idea where your father might be since he shaked of our agents. But by chance we picked up one of his recruits. A certain Gadard, an Iotran legendary for his assassination skills using reprogrammed droids. The man was seen on Nar Shadaa, where he seems to be clearly waiting for someone. Most likely your father. Find him and sooner or later your father will show up.” Crix smiled. “Although we did not plan to let you wander in there all alone, actually. RAN, come in.”
    The doors slided open a droid appeared, one that had obviously patiently waited outside. “RAN, that is Lando Calrissian, the man you will accompany on your next mission. Lando, this is the most successful agent the rebellion ever had. RA-N.”
    The droid turned to Lando and looked at him. “Please to meet you.” The voice then said and one wondered how a droid could sound so arrogant. “I was desperately in need for a new assistant.” The droid only said and seemed to be serious. “He is also a bit difficult.” Crix added with a smirk.

Tag: Lukes_Apprentice

Oson Calrissian, Aurra Sing
    Coruscant Plaza

“What, already too old to have a firefight?” Aurra asked Oson, as he stunmbled after the rather impressive jump aboard. Oson just send her a wild smile. “I am a decade or two younger than you, old girl.” He repeated and Aurra fired another two shots, killing another two imperials.
    “To the hideout! We need to pick up the Shapechanger!” Oson yelled to the cockpit, where a Gran was nodding in agreement, as the ship turned away from the Plaza and away from the Stormtroopers. Oson finally turned back to Connor. “Aurra, show him what we got. The man needs to have an idea about who he is working with. I must take care of other pressing business, meanwhile.” Then Oson nodded to Connor. “Welcome Aboard, General. You see, just an ordinary day in my life!” He laughed and turned to the cockpit. Aurra looked at Connor now. “Ex-Imperial, are you?” She just asked.

Tag: Jedi_General_Gerald

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lieutenant Samantha Irisa, “Black Two / Black Leader”

There was a moment of awkward silence, where no-one spoke, and all Irisa was aware off, was the sound of her engines, maintaining her ship’s position within the defensive globe.

She used the time to lock off the sensor readings of the third of the deployed Alliance starfighters, the X-Wings.
    Which meant, unless there were some special guest Y-Wings about to put in a cameo appearance, the only ion readings that she was now scanning for, HAD to be the cloaked fraggers.

She smiled down at her sensor readouts, as the numbers began to roll up, she had to resist bouncing happily in her seat at destroying those drokkers in a hail of Black Squadron torpedoes.

Based on the sporadic kills she had seen, there must be a dozen of the things out there, paired up. Six pairs.

Her controls bleeped, showing the ion energy signature guaranteed not to lead her torps up the choobs of any X, A, or B-Wings.

She keyed her comlink to all fighters. “Black Leader to Black Group, Blue Group, and Green Group. I have isolated the ion energy signatures in the vicinity not corresponding to friendlies. If we set our torps to signature, E for Endor, Two-Eight-Nine Two-Six-Two-Nine, we should be able-

A new red signature materialised on her battle computer, to the left flank of her pack, then another, and another, and another, oh, “C’Boath on a bike; there must be hundreds of those things!

Calls and screams erupted over her earphones, mixed in with the humming of scraping shields as B-Wings jostled under the onslaught that the mystery ships were laying down, tongues of fire licking over her canopy as one of her cohorts disappeared into a fireball.

Samantha could hear the others returning fire as planned, but she was facing the wrong way.
    She set two torpedos to home on the newly identified sig, and fired them, the two projectiles streaking away ahead of her on golden streams, then changing course to loop round to the left.

Meanwhile she winced hard as her webbing bit into her neck from the ship shaking around her as another B-Wing exploded, the shockwave nudging her out of the pack.

Break! Break! Break!” Irisa fed power to her sublights and willed her fighter to move! “Black Group, fragging disengage, disengage now. Aim for empty space and micro-jump to safety. If hostiles are ahead, fire missiles to clear your path. Disengage, disengage.

Samantha felt her tummy plummet as her systems reported the loss of her rear shields.

Black Eight, you are Black Leader now!

Samantha thumbed the black cap off her crimson JETTISON switch - she didn't know how this was going to go, she was either going to go extra-vehicular, or the entire B-Wing cockpit would be its own escape pod - and sent a desperate plea to her Uncle Yav’s deity: Dear sweet Tunare, please let it be the latter.

She thumbed the red switch.

Tag: Luke, Wedge, Sirak

14. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Connor Harrison
    Calrissian's Ship

Connor rooted his footing on the metal floor of the large ship, the wind blowing across his face and hair, throwing the smell of smoke and blaster fire in his senses. Aurra Sing and Oson were cleaning up the plaza from the side door, sweeping over the Plaza before the door closed, sealing off the destruction and choas outside. He hung his head and caught his breath, slipping his DC-15 back into his rear holster, still warm from the firefight.

He held on to a handrail as the ship started to turn to an unknown destination, and he overheard the word "Shapechanger". What was that when it was in use? Another superweapon or some native equipment used by power hungry pirates. It sounded interesting, but kept his mouth shut as he was around a bunch of soldiers he didn't know, and didn't fully trust yet. The bounty hunter and pirate chatted as he made he was past towards the cockpit. Connor peered over his shoulder quickly, noticing a Gran at the controls, eyes fixed on the Coruscant skyline.

“Welcome Aboard, General. You see, just an ordinary day in my life!” Calrissian barked, pushing past Connor, talking as if he had just been witness to a wild party rather than an act of war. All he could do was raise his eyebrows and nod in agreement, still in awe at how much had happened in the last few minutes and what course of direction his life had just taken. If this was ordinary, he'd hate to see something that was not. Was he now a freedom fighter? A mercenary? A rebel? A bounty? A war criminal?

Calrissian referred to him as General, and he rather appreciated it. He hadn't spent the best deal of his life training and fighting for a rank that was to be lost on him in this life. It made him remember the losses, the wins, the sacrifices and the power he once-

“Ex-Imperial, are you?” A hard, sultry voice snapped him out of the daydream he had fallen into with the lull of the engines and steady swaying. It was Aurra Sing, and she was talking to him. Her dark eyes lulled him in, but he couldn't help glance over her slender body, touched with muscle and lean and fit from years of hunting her prey. The antenna fixed in her temple was somewhat curiously creepy to him.

"That's me. Ex-Imperial. Connor Harrison, former Stormtrooper serving on Coruscant, Kashyyyk and even a stint on Tatooine. Escalated to General of the Imperial Military commanding a garrison of soldiers and also launching operations out of Star Destroyer Avenger mostly before and during the search for the Rebel Alliance. I vanished from the Empire during the invasion of the Hoth system and haven't looked back. I have more to give the galaxy, and I need the tools to do it with what I have learnt from years of service and knowledge of the enemies on both sides of the fight. Good enough for you, Aurra Sing?"

TAG SirakRomar

15. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Harven Caldaine
    His Apartment, Coruscant

„I guess you saw the delivery of the package.“ There was mockery and triumph in the voice and Dookuu could hear the joy before he felt the strange, hardly readable aura in the force as he entered the small apartment of Harven Caldaine, high above Coruscant´s street in Tower 22/9-4.

Then he saw him, a man in black uniform, wearing the white stripes of Imperial Intelligence. He leaned over the small table at the end of the apartment and spoke to someone on the tall vid-screen. It was an aged, colored man with white hair who was obviously just taking seat in his pilot chair. “Hard to overlook.” The man laughed out and then raised his head.
    “Pick me up, we should avoid any further . . . wait, someone is here.” The man looking like Harven Caldaine turned and his eyes searched the room. But Dookuu was still outside in the corridor and would only be seen if he allowed himself to.

[​IMG]

Tag: @Cmdr

Griffen
    Theed, Naboo

“Trust me what I gotta show you won´t be there tomorrow or any day after that. Ever again. It´s a once in a lifetime thing really . . . oh you´ll love it, c´mon. We are still early for the clubs anyway!” Griffen almost dragged her along. Gently, but nevertheless with an eagerness he had rarely shown ever before. Yet he seemed proud of his secret and his eyes teased the surprise . . .

Just as they were passing Nyla had a quick look at someone in an alley they passed. A robed being, . . . that somehow seemed to resonate with her. Anyway, even if she only looked there once again . . . the being was gone. While Griffen lead her farther into the parts of tome mostly abandoned at night.

“Ready?” He asked with a grin.

Tag: Ktala

16. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Ooc: Approved way back . . . sorry I did not post, especially to LordT who asked me to post this for him . . .

Mas Amedda
    Throne Room, Coruscant

“But there is. My spies could not track the heir, but certain friends assured me he is healthy and perfectly fine.” Mas showed even less emotion than usual. “Also I assume you might try to change that? Tell me, old friend . . . do you really think you could be an Emperor?”

The question was a trap in itself. Yet, Mas had found out something already. The Grand Advisor would try to spoil his plans. And he knew all about them. No matter how civilized the conversation that followed would be, this had become a matter of life and death between the two of them.

and GM approved . . .
    Luke Skywalker
    Battle of Cerea

He hissed out air as the Ties appeared again and pulled his X-Wing around. “Fire!” He ordered and again he trusted only his feelings as he began to pull the trigger and dive into the sudden swarm coming down on the B-Wings.

The Squadron was right behind him and most of the A-Wings were, too. They all started to fire and the barrage of orange laser fire hit the incoming Phantoms hard, blasting five or six of them out of existence immediately . . .

Tag: Sith-I-5, splinter, @Sirak

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Jedi Master Yan Dookuu

Caldaine's Apartment, Coruscant

The trip to the residential towers high above Coruscant's streets had been swift and short. Gilad had brought them close enough as he had commanded and Dookuu had taken the speeder bike the rest of the way, which was only really half a block away. He could have walked from the small platform the Serenno III had landed on, there were plenty of walkways and bridges connecting the tower he had been at to the one he was heading to. But that meant he would have to run back or wait for Gilad to bring the ship should he need to pursue his quarry. The speeder bike, at least, gave him the option of chasing immediately.​

A memory of a time he should not have experienced rose up to his minds eye as he settled the bike down on a transport platform. The images of an older Qui-Gon Jinn without his padawan's braid smiled back at him a challenge as he raced ahead of his former master while they pursued what Dookuu believed were space pirates. He remembered feeling exhilarated from the chase and the adrenaline rushing through his veins, that the clone almost forgot that they were not his memories.​

The former Jedi Master turned Emperor's servant shook his head of the false memories as he found himself before the door of Harven Caldaine's apartment, and quietly chastising himself for failing to notice his surroundings as he approached. He did not know if he had been spotted by anyone or if Caldaine had any friends thereabouts. It wasn't like he was worried of being identified as the traitorous clone, Count Dooku, his youthful appearance was enough to throw off anyone who might notice a resemblance. Of course there was also the fact that he had thrown up the hooded cowl of his cloak and closed the fabric closer around his person.​

No, he was more worried of being caught off guard and thus began to stretch his senses in search of danger as he entered the apartment.​

I guess you saw the delivery of the package,” he heard the mocking and triumphant tone of whom he assumed was Caldaine or his twin. There was something strange about the man's aura in the Force, he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was. He could barely discern it either. Dookuu narrowed his eyes as he listened in on the conversation Caldaine was having while taking a peek around the doorway.​

Hard to overlook,” the colored man on the vid-screen laughed and raised his head. The face was familiar but he couldn't put a name to it. He would have contacted Intelligence to give him a facial recognition report on the man, but there was no Intelligence anymore. The thought angered him and he wondered if this man was behind what had happened. Dookuu made a mental note to find out who he was and question him, preferably in a most painful manner.​

Pick me up, we should avoid any further... wait, someone is here.”

He was startled from his thoughts at Caldaine's proclamation of not being alone in the apartment. How had he noticed? The clone was certain he had been quiet and unseen and for a moment he wondered if the man had spotters outside of his apartments and his own ineptitude and drifting focus had caused him to be seen.​

Dookuu pursed his lips in frustration, silently cursing the random and fragmented memories that always seemed to spawn at the most inopportune times. He stretched his senses again and noticed that the man was searching for the threat but had not ventured further than the desk he was at. Perhaps he could use this to his advantage? He had a choice and only one would lead him to answers, he was certain.​

The Jedi clone knew he could reveal himself and engage Caldaine, capture him and question him but there was a chance the man would not answer him truthfully or at all. He would also lose the opportunity to find out more about the dark-skinned human Caldaine was obviously working with. This man would be alerted and disappear, possibly even abandon Caldaine. The alternative choice he had, however, promised so much more and it was this course that he decided on taking.​

Quietly the sentinel stayed out of sight, focusing on what was happening in the room and listening. He would move away if Caldaine extended his search to the corridor, but for now he would simply observe and follow the man. He wanted Caldaine to lead him to his co-conspirators.​

TAG: SirakRomar

18. Lukes_Apprentice

Lukes_Apprentice Jedi Master star 3

Oct 15, 2008
    Lando Calrissian
    Abroad Home One
    Crix semmed relived somehow and Lando felt that familiar twinge of crazy that came with being in the Alliance. Crix gave him a possible location of Nar Shadda the pirate and uncivilized world, at least he could blend in. Then Crix did something Lando did not anticipate and called in … a droid named RAN.

The doors slid open, a droid appeared, one that had obviously patiently waited outside. “RAN, this is Lando Calrissian, the man you will accompany on your next mission. Lando, this is the most successful agent the rebellion ever had, RAN.”

Lando stood there half bemused and half dumbstuck because this was highly unusual, but Lando figured he might as well work with him.
    Ran said hello and all Lando could say was nod. The droid said something about needing a new assistant which made Lando wonder what happened to RAN’s last ‘assistant.’
    Crix added that the droid was difficult.

Lando looked at RAN then back at Crix. Lando wondered if someone was playing a joke on him.

Lando said, “Well I guess we better get going RAN my ship is in the hanger. “

Lando turned to Crix smiling devilishly and said, “You realize that if I survive this you owe me, and I intend to collect. Unless there is anything else I’m headed out.”

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nyla Holst
    Theed, Naboo

Griffen had a hold of her hand once more. “Trust me what I gotta show you won´t be there tomorrow or any day after that. Ever again. It´s a once in a lifetime thing really . . . oh you´ll love it, c´mon. We are still early for the clubs anyway!” Griffen told her as he almost dragged her along. Nyla found herself at odds. Here was Griffen, and lifelong childhood friend, and she truly did like him. But after meeting Lovarre, she found herself wondering why Lovarre had acted the way he did. And for him to mistake Griffen for another? She didnt know what to think of that.

But Griffen was her friend. Gently, he tugged her along. And he was so eagerness and happy that it was hard not to be curious at what he had found, that made him so eager to share whatever it was with her.He seemed proud of his secret and his eyes teased her with a look he often had, when he had found something, 'interesting'. What could be a 'once in a lifetime thing' he was so desperate to show her? So she grudging went along with him, looking around her as they passed into parts of the city that were quiet this time of night. "

As Griffen dragged Nyla past some alley, she saw someone. A person in robes, and she felt something as well. A very strange feeling indeed. But when she looked once more, to get a better look, the person was gone. A mugger? She hoped not. Nyla began to keep a very close watch of her surroundings, now, as she suddenly gripped Griffen's hand just a bit tighter.

“Ready?” Griffen asked with a grin. Nyla whipped her head around, looking at her companion, as she began to look all around her now. "Ready?" she echoed curiously looking around. "I guess so." she replied, as she tried to slip her hand from his once more. "What's got you so revved?" she asked him.

20. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Ishmael Davenport
    Dantooine

The boy's eagerness was something, though what exactly it was, Ishmael wouldn't speculate upon. There would come a time when he'd be nought but a corpse, and that moment was remarkably soon in Davenport's eyes. The eagerness mattered little in the end; it mattered little, really, how much the scruffy mercenary made friends with the walking dead man. He himself would be shooting him or strangling him or snapping his neck soon enough, so why bother with the the formalities more than was necessary.

To Ishmael Davenport, it mattered more than anything else in the world.

He had a job to do, but that meant little in the face of ritual and habit. Men and women and children would die as he walked his path; that was their fate, and what more could he do? His fate carried him along this path, the path that pulled the trigger and felt absolutely nothing as beings died. Compassion was worthless to a mercenary.

This boy - this pilot - Renly - this too, this hunk of flesh meant little to Ishmael, but still he was determined to obey the forms. There was a method to this madness, and he had observed it thus far. The forms had to be obeyed lest he forget his place.

"Good attitude, lad." He shook an arm in an obliging fashion. "Tell me what you know of this. The location, the populace - yourself." It's only right. If I'm to kill him I'd best remember the poor bastard.