main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Eposide One: Fire and Ash (Universe Rebon A/U)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Sabith, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Star Wars: Eposide One Fire and Ash (Universe Rebon A/U)

Prolog

Nearly a hundred years as passed since the death of Exar Kun the "Last" Sith Lord. Yet still day
    his memory haunts the jedi order. Many of the masters have seen a darkness rising with in the order itself
    and a prophecy has taken form. The republic believes itself to be safe but they where wrong. Upon the dark
    moon of dxun a new treat rises. They are called the Mandalorians.

In little time they chip away at key worlds that will promise them both power and might. Those who surive
    there attacks are forced into service as slaves. Some follow willingly, others are "enlightened" and though the
    republic may fall the jedi do nothing. It is for that reason one amoung them rises against the order. This
    lone jedi seeks to bring order to the chaos, justice to the weak and prove themselves worthy of the title of Master.

IC: Rachel Hill

It's been three weeks since the mandalorians destroyed my homeworld but I no matter how much I try to convince
    myself it wasn't my fault I know it was. If I had only been there I would have felt them coming...wouldn't I?
    After all I'm a jedi Knight, trained in seeing things that will be or at least what could be and yet I didn't
    see this war happening. None of us did, except one...

Looking ahead of me I see the Jedi that united us and although I am unsure about this plan this single jedi has
    made a differance already. We are the Exiles, casted out of the jedi order because we follow the Jedi we now call
    Revan. Under that armor, Mandalorian made of all things you can't even tell if Revan is a man or woman. It doesn't
    matter I watch as Revan with a flick of the force activate the lightsaber that will slice into the center command
    of this moons single base.

Revan to say the least is a genius but it almost feels to easy. I can feel the force begin to buzz with danger
    somethings wrong. Is it a trap or am I just...boom. The room explodes, a blinding light hits me hard and then I'm
    one with the force. I can see the mandalorians as they storm into the room killing all of us. It's over and they
    win. The republic is crushed and the jedi order is defeated.

Reaching out my hand I take hold of Revans..."No, it's a trap" all the jedi knight does is nodds....

Tag: Any who wish to join (pm character sheets first)

Welcome one and all,

This is Eposide One of a nine part series of rpgs. I am looking forward to GMing again and hope to make this
    series one to remember. If you are intrusted in playing pm me your character sheet and I look forward to having
    you on board. Mind you this first rpg takes place before/during the rise of Darth Revan. I am looking for 2 count them
    2 CO-GM's. Since this is an A/U game you may play any canon character durning this time and may even change some facts
    about said characters....Note the Sith have been destroyed but if you wish to play a "Dark Jedi" or even sith Occultist you
    may do so.

Again all character sheets must be preapproved.

Character Sheet

Name:
    Species:
    Height:
    Skin Color:
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Homeworld:
    Weapons:
    Possessions:
    Profession:
    Languages:
    Allignments:
    Appearance:
    Biography:

RULES
    1. Obey the TOS at all times.

2. PM your character sheets to the GM for approval before posting them.

3. Be Creative

4. As hard as this is to follow, no God-Moding.

5. Posts are to be no less than a paragraph. Be descriptive as you possibly can in posts and no one-liners.

6. No killing/Injuring other characters without the player's or GM?s permission. If you do that is GOD-Moding.

7. Please be as detailed and realistic as possible. Try and explain exactly what you are doing, the sensations you are feeling ect??s/he jumped.?

8. Keep all OOC to a minimum if you have questions please PM the GM, Co-GM, or another player.

9. Two character limit and that?s MAX. Do not create two characters and not be able to play both. If your character is killed you may create a new one.

10. Th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.