Star Wars event at Spaceport - Saturday 31st March & Sunday 1st April 2007

Discussion in 'North' started by timbolton, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "***STAR WARS AT SPACEPORT***

Saturday 31st March & Sunday 1st April 2007and Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th October 2007, Spaceport will be hosting weekends to celebrate the magic of STAR WARS!!!

Come and meet characters from the films including Stormtroopers, Clonetroopers & Jedi Knights.

***Fight a laser battle in a real Death Star***

***Real props from the films including a life size Speeder Bike***

***Fancy Dress Competition, 2 groups age 5-10 and 11-15***

***Have your photo taken with film characters***

***Star Signings***

Meet the real stars, including Jeremy Bullock (Boba Fett), Warwick Davies (Wicket) and Dave Prowse (Darth Vader) (all stars subject to change without notice)

Why not check out the 'u tube' site - KOTE at expo Telford for a taster?

THERE WILL BE A £1 PER PERSON & £3 ON A FAMILY TICKET SURCHARGE FOR THIS DAY, PROCEEDS GOING TO THE CHARITY NACCPO

Spaceport will be open from 10.00am - 6.30pm both weekends (last entrance 90 minutes before closing).

Prebooking is not available for this event."

http://www.spaceport.org.uk/space-visit/special.aspx

Note who the costuming group are for this event. It is almost 100% certain other costumers (in a group) will not be appreciated, so we could turn up in casuals. I would love to support this "local" event, though unfortunately it's not run by a local costuming group, but does anyone want to attend? I believe Karen Traviss may be there too, I'd like to meet her again (met her at CIII) she is a great lady who I have chatted to elsewhere on the web about her work. I'll always support her and what she does even if I don't support her sponsors on this ocassion.
  2. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll be up for this, and I think this time if we go by ferry again not to miss it :p
  3. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    I'm at Stafford seeing my bro.
  4. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Since I might be going to the next NE curry meet, I don't know if I'll be able to go to this one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.