main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Event

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Kevin_Sabersmith, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin_Sabersmith

Kevin_Sabersmith Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2007
    If you people are interested, there is going to be an event in Albany, Oregon on Friday, February 1st.

The complete info is as follows:

It will be held at the Albany Public Library, which can be found at 1390 Waverly Dr. SE
    Albany, OR 97322.
    URL of Google map:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1390+Waverly+Dr.+SE&ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ll=44.630795,-123.076916&spn=0.019851,0.054245&z=15&iwloc=addr&om=1

There will be an event that starts at 2:30 and goes until about 3:30, and then there may also be an event that runs from 4:00 until about 5:00 or 5:15. The first event will be geared more toward little kids, and the second event will be geared more toward older kids.

Because of college classes, I will only be attending the second event, but I will be bringing lots of lightsabers, a surprise (if I can get it done in time), my Jedi robe, and a set of Mandalorian armor.

Daniel edit: You already have a thread for this here. WNU isn't really for things like this. Actually you can probably use this thread here. I'll unlock it and up it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.