main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Star Wars Exhibit at Cincinnati Museum

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Jan 24, 2017.

1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    The "Star Wars Power of Costume" exhibit will be coming to Cincinnati May 25.
    http://www.cincymuseum.org/content/coming-soon-star-wars™-and-power-costume
    I've heard a lot of great things about this exhibit and I'm excited about seeing all the costumes. The announcement doesn't say how long it will be there but it was/is in Denver from November to April. I'm sure I'll be making multiple visits if anyone else is interested.

2. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    I am interested..

3. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Cool. I'll keep you posted if/when the wife and I plan to go. I suspect it will be like the exhibit that was up at Indy in that you have to buy the tickets for a certain day and time ahead of time.

4. Jacques who

Jacques who Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 18, 2017
    Just heard about this yesterday! I'm definitely going with the extended family, but I might end up going a few times.

5. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Hello Jacques who! Welcome! I see from your other post you're new to the Louisville area. Sorry to take so long to respond but I just got back from Orlando Monday night (we did an extended Celebration/SW RunDisney trip) and I'm still getting caught up. I can see you're diving right in to the community. Keep an eye open here for local events and let me know if you need anything. Again, welcome.

Jacques who likes this.
  6. Jacques who

Apr 18, 2017
    Thanks, Jedimika! I appreciate it.

7. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Hi Jacques Who! Welcome!

We have a book club every other month too. This June 5th we will be talking about the new novel Thrawn by Tim Zahn. Not that reading the book is required just to hang out in a Barns n Noble and talk the Warz.

MTFBWY
    Jammies

8. Jacques who

Apr 18, 2017
    Which B&N are you at? I actually haven't read any of the books. I've only read the novelization of TFA, seen the movies, and played the KOTOR games. So I might not have a huge amount to add.

9. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    We're at the B&N on Hurtsbourne(sp?) Lane. We'll spend part of the time discussing the book but the majority of the time always becomes general Warz discussion so feel free to show up.