1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Brisbane (11th-13th November), Adelaide (18th-20th November)

Oz Comic Con: 2017

FF:NZ Star Wars fact files in New Zealand

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kitt327, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    I got mine this morning. The T-shirt is so big, I could use it as a bedsheet ;) I might call them up, and see if I can exchange it for a small one.
  2. Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Darn! wheres Mine I wonder? maybe it will be here tomorow.
  3. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan

star 4

I went out about lunchtime and have just got back to find mine sitting on my desk - I haven't even opened it yet. :)
  4. jediknight35 Jedi Youngling

Got my 2nd delivery today,Issues 5 through 8.And my mug,but no shirt.The mug is actually impressive,not like I'd heard.Maybe they got a better lot of mugs.Do you reckon they'll still be in business when I get my next shipment.I want my shirt!
  5. Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Mine was waiting for me when I got home, the large T-shirt is large even on me and I'm not a little fella
  6. dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight

star 5
    So has anyone got/seen issue 9/10?
  7. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan

star 4

Issue 9 is what many of us have just received via subscription. I can't say I've seen them in the shops for a while, although I haven't really been looking for them either. If you want to get each issue, but not subscribe for whatever reason, then ask your local magazine shop to order it specially and put a copy aside for you each time - that's how I get the issues of my UK Star Wars and Macintosh computer magazines.

The T-shirt uses one of those yucky transfers that stick to you if you get hot - not that I'll ever wear it.

jediknight35: The mug is actually impressive

You must easily impressed. :p

8. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm thinking I might be able to use that t-shirt as a night-shirt during the summer. Probably better that way than wearing it in public, lol.
  9. dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight

star 5
    Not 9/10 I mean 10/11! My mistake! :eek:

Issue 9 came out 2+ weeks ago in the shops. No other issues have been seen since!
  10. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan

star 4

I hope all you subscribers will be wearing your hat and T-shirt to EVERY swap meet and Armageddon Expo you go to from now on. :p
  11. Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan

star 4
    LOL! the official star wars fan uniform!
  12. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan

star 4

Yep ... at least until we get the SWNZ Kiwi Icon (or whichever) printed onto T-shirts. ;)
  13. Lil_Lisa Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Anyone got a piccie? I wanna see what it looks like. :)
  14. Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Its the c-style poster on a white t-shirt with black neck and sleeve trim and the 25th anniversary rebel logo thingy on the (left?) arm

15. Chansplace Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm still waiting on mine, only got my mug today.

I noticed there were SWNZ t-shirts available a while ago. did anyone get one??
    maybe we could have "Red and Black Squadron" t-shirts :D
  16. Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Red and black squadron t-shirts! H E double hockey sticks thats a good Idea!!
  17. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan

star 4

Well [/i]Chansplace[/i], you'll just have to go to the Swap Mett with the mug on your head than. :p
  18. SithForceLord Jedi Knight

star 6
    Graal and I stopped in to the swap meet this morning and said g'day to Chansplace and C9905532 (or some huge number :p)

Seemed to be going ok. Graal helped out by buying a few things.

Not too much in the way of LOTR stuff (which is probably pretty good - but in 25 years there will be I bet!)

19. damolay Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I've been searching the last couple of pages of posts trying to find any information on what has happenned to the Star Wars Fact Files. Issue 13 is due out this week, so whats the deelio ppl, the last issue that was out in shops was numero nueve, with Chewy on the cover.

I want my files!!
  20. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    In my experience, shops usually stop stocking fact files after a certain number of issues. Subscription is probably the only way to get them all.
  21. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan

star 4

Yep, you'll probably need to subscribe or ask a shop to get them specially for you each week.
  22. damolay Jedi Youngling

star 1
    So I take it that means you guys have your issues past number nine?
  23. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan

star 4

Not yet. As a subscriber I got issues 6, 7, 8 an 9 last week (with my free T-shirt). More issues should arrive in about the end of the month - they're delivered four issues every month. :)
  24. Chansplace Jedi Padawan

star 4
    and i'm way behind on issue 7, still no t-shirt! :(
  25. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The T-shirt comes with your third delivery, not any particular issue, so it depends what issue you started you subscription with when you'll get your T-shirt. It also depends where you are in the warehouse's batch delivery system when you actually get that delivery. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.