1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (21-23rd November) | Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:WA Star Wars Fact Files

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi Daniel, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Daniel Force Ghost

star 5
    Is anyone else collecting the Official Star Wars Fact Files?
  2. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    I saw an ad for them today. Might check the first issue in the newsagent and see if they're worthwhile.
  3. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
  4. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah I thought about collecting them.... depends how many there are in total.
  5. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    Soup was going to start collecting them... The first issue is $1.95, the rest after that are $5.95 (don't you love how they suck you in with the lower price for the first one?) He said that he reckons he would be able to pick the ***** out of them, but I think he's still going to collect them... :)
  6. SithLeia Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I might go and collect them , as a few other people have said, i'm going to check it out first.
  7. wedge3210 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It's worth the $2 to check out, and hell, if it's not to your liking yo ucan always wait 4 months and then sell it on E-Bay. They'll love it when the movie comes out.
  8. SithLeia Jedi Youngling

star 4
    maybe,i don't know never really been to ebay ?[face_plain]
  9. wedge3210 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, there are bootleg Lord of the Rings DVDs going off there for $150.
  10. Jedi Daniel Force Ghost

star 5
    I think the Star Wars Fact File is worth the normal $5.95 an issue and I think that they are really well put together looking at the first issue. I'm going to collect the lot because you get a free T-Shirt, Mug, Mouse Mat and Cap and you go into the draw to win a 70cm Boba Fett Pewter Statue so thats cool.

Heaps of new information published as well and Darth Maul's species has changed now from Zabrek to Iridonian and the fact files are Official so it must be right.
  11. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    70cm Boba Fett.... WHY GOD!!! WHY!!!
  12. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
  13. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
  15. Grizzly Jedi Master

star 4
    Does anyone wanna take a bet that the comp to win the Boba Fett thingy will only be open to ppl in the US and Canada???? Any takers??
  16. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Not gonna get any takers on a bet where the result is a given Grizz ;)
  17. Aztek Force Ghost

star 4
    It says on the thing that it is only open to residents of Australia only.

I don't know if you saw this or not Daniel, but it is only available to credit card subscriptions.

That leaves me out.
  18. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Like wise, it leaves a lot of people out who don't have credit cards.
  19. Grizzly Jedi Master

star 4
    OMG!! :eek: you mean they're actually running a competition that's for the country it's being sold in?!?!?!?

Also with the change for DMs race, if I remember rightly, I think the SW Galaxies site said that the Zabrek were from Iridonia, so this should be interesting to see what else gets shuffled around. Maybe someone will get the Executors' length right finally......
  20. Jedi Daniel Force Ghost

star 5
    Yes the competition for the 70cm Boba Fett statue is for Australian Residents only which shocked me because usually we are left out and yes I did noticed that it's only for credit card subscriptions Jedi Aztek which makes me eligible to win it. The statue would go nice with my Star Wars Collection.

*crosses Fingers*
  21. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    Might be pretty cool, even though I think Bobba Fett is probably the most overrated character in starwars.
  22. Jedi Daniel Force Ghost

star 5
  23. Sith-Gecko Jedi Master

star 4
    Why's that, Soneil? His voice isn't several octaves above the normal tolerable level of character voices? ;)
  24. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    In my opinion, he's only popular because he looked so cool but he never actually did anything spectacular apart from managing to be the only bounty hunter smart enough to track down Han.
    We only see him in a fight once and he gets his butt kicked. All the stories of his greatness are all EU (and I don't buy the whole story of him getting pulled out of the sarlaac - too far fetched for me) but in the movies he always seemed abit of a wuss to me. Especially the way he squealed while falling in to the sarlaac.
  25. slaveone_2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You that back NOW!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.