main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Star Wars Fact Files

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi Daniel, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue 11

Rogue 11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 1999
    Still haven't received anything. And they haven't taken money off my credit card yet, which means it is still a while away.

2. MarkI

MarkI Former TFN Games Staff star 1 VIP

Jun 8, 2001
    Recieved my pack today. There was a notice included that the mug has been sent out seperatly. But take a look at the due date for the money. I should have sent the cheque 3 days ago, but I only recieved it today! If they get @#$% with me, I'll throw it right back at them.

3. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    You tell them! I sorta regret not doing the postal order thing - only for the freebies. Other than that, my file is looking pretty good - just sitting there on the floor cause I have no bookshelf to put that on along with my Star Wars books....

4. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Mine might come tomorrow or Wednesday...hopefully

5. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    My Visa was debited friday, but still nothing as of Tuesday..... I've given up, and bought issue 10 from the newsagents.

6. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    YAY!!! I got issues 4 and 5 today but still no Star Wars mug. It said that it will be arriving in 2 weeks time. Taken it's time getting here.

7. Rogue 11

Jan 8, 1999
    Good to here. Hopefully I will be getting my stuff today

8. Rogue 11

Jan 8, 1999
    Ask and you shall receive. I did end up getting my stuff yesterday.

9. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    Having got issue 10 from the newsagents on monday and issue 11 last night, issues 4 and 5 finally arrived in the mail today.

10. Toniwaan

Toniwaan Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2002
    I still havent got mine...my money has been coming out of my card...ive been sending theatening emails to the magazine saying give me or ill kick some a$$, but nothing! maybe its time to call the accc or something!! its been almost 3 months!

11. MarkI

MarkI Former TFN Games Staff star 1 VIP

Jun 8, 2001
    Recieved my mug today, and in one piece! You guys should find it in your box by the end of the week.

12. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I recieved my Star Wars mug today. It's pretty good. I can't wait for my T-Shirt now.

13. Rogue 11

Jan 8, 1999
    Got my mug too. Let's hope we don't have to wait another 2 months for the next issues!!

14. Rogue 11

Jan 8, 1999
    Guess what came in the mail today!! I got issues 6,7,8 and nine, and also, THE T SHIRT. Very cool. Definately worth the wait.

15. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Cool, hopefully mine should be waiting at home for me. I'll check back later on that.

16. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    Sent an email cancelling my subscription over the weekend, and what arrives today? 6-9 and the tshirt...

17. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I got issues 6-9 today and my T-Shirt but it had to be raining down here and the package was open so all my issues were soaked and a few issues had ripped pages so I'm sending them back and getting another 4 sent out to me.

18. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    Sad to hear that, hope it works out.

Recived the above mentioned as well. The T's kinda neat. I might cancel after the next pack, as by then we should be on par with the normal newsagent issues so I can pick them up there. We shall see.

19. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I think the T-Shirt is pretty cool as well. All it needs is all the signatures of the cast of the Star Wars Saga and then I could get it framed.

20. Rogue 11

Jan 8, 1999
    Do you think they will offer anything else to keep the subscribers from cancelling now that we have got all the freebies?

21. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    I think an advantage is that we might get advanced notice on special offers, compos and hopefully updated section including Episode II info, etc. As far as free items go, I'm not sure. Hopefully they have something on the drawing board.

22. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Yeah maybe for Episode 3.

23. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    well what do you know. Issues 10 and 11 appeared on my door step this morning. That means we are just 1 issue behind the newsagent, meaning the next batch of 4 issues will have us level. Happy, happy, joy, joy.

24. Rogue 11

Jan 8, 1999
    I got issues 10 thru 13 in the mail today!

25. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    Yeah how's that eh?? after getting 6 weeks behind with some issues, then 5 weeks with the next lot, I had 10-13 arrive today as well.. too bad.. they're being returned, cos I cancelled as of issue 10!! Maybe if they were a bit more up to date a bit earlier on they would have kept a subscriber.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.