main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Fact Files

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Lord_Riven, Feb 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Riven

Lord_Riven Jedi Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    I got Issue 1 of it and the Galaxy Wallchart was really good, how many issues are there????

2. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    I don't know, but I can tell you how many threads were made on Fact Files these past 2 weeks... ;)

3. Darth Thrawn

Darth Thrawn Jedi Master star 3

Mar 18, 2000
    Over the past week ive been to over a dozen shops to find the latest fact file, none of them had it.... what to do...

4. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Perhaps with gamer's possible cancelation they can bring these over to america.

5. darthjarjarbinks

darthjarjarbinks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    I live in sydney, australia so they're readily available at pretty much all newsagents here. I must say, after 3 issues I'm a little disappointed. I mean, they have nothing to offer so far that I wasn't really aware of.

Han's background is completely omitted. And the entries are just brief summaries of what we already know.

I'd like to see more EU entries. I think THATs what it should be all about. Each week have at least a couple of BIG Eu things in there- ie the Vong or whatever

6. supersonic55uk

supersonic55uk Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2002
    i got MY first issue around last May here in the UK. We subscribed straight away (i got a free mousemat key chain and Shadows of the Empire game) buthave since found that that was a tester for my area of the country. I didnt get many issues in the first few months, but they have been released all over the country this year, and im now up to issue 17. It's great! i have a file (fast filling up!) and if you subscribe NOW you get a free 25 year t-shirt and mug.
    I should have waited....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.