1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!

Artist Star Wars fan art by Lavo

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by lavo, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. lavo Jedi Knight

Hi Everyone

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted anything on the forum. I've been looking at some of the artwork around here and it's making me feel really lazy for being away so long. Anyway, I have a new determination to post on a regular basis, so here goes.

As you can see from my image I'm into anime and love drawing characters from the new Clone Wars show...

[image=http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z201/mrlavo/clone_poster.jpg]
  2. soitscometothis Force Ghost

star 5
    I remember you, and your work is beautiful. Your underlying drawings are always incredibly strong.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Fantastic and captured the right images and poses.=D==D=
    More please:)
  4. lavo Jedi Knight

Thanks guys. On my very first post here at the boards I showed an image of an attack at Jabba's palace. Now that I've come back from quite a long time away I remembered that I re-drew that first image because there was a lot of things wrong with it and also, it has been on my blog for a while anyway:

[image=http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z201/mrlavo/jabba.jpg]
  5. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    That one is really funny and great action too=D==D=
  6. XCell Jedi Master

star 4
    Well done stuff. I like the droids, Grievous, and Dooku on your first, and Asajj doesn't look like a goth witch for once. And great work on the second one with all the villains! [face_peace]
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.