Lg.Is, NY Star Wars Fan Awards at I-CON 27 - 4/5/08

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    I have a bad cold and I've been sleeping whenever I'm not working.

I still think we should start preparing for next years awards ASAP!
  2. RnRJedi007 Force Ghost

star 3
    dana, I think we should wait til after the Clone Wars movie comes out. Cuz we will probably do another movie event.So start in Sept.
  3. MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master

star 4
    Since we had only three or four weeks to whip up the last Fan Awards, Im sure we have plenty of time to plan the second. But of course I will be taking notes at the 2008 meetings when ever an idea comes up. --Billy
  4. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd just like to give people a month or so to vote.
  5. MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes your right. We'll come up with the categories early enough to give people time to submit stuff and to vote. That would be better.
    But I bet that we are going to come up with far too many categories to fit in the program. But too many ideas is always good. --Billy
  6. Moorglade Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes, after lots of sleep and water, I was feeling much better. And then I had to go back to work. I'd rather be back at the con!

We've been coming up with ideas for categories already, so I think we'll be able to give people plenty of time to submit and vote.
  7. SuperChill Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Nice job on hosting the awards. I had alot of fun. It was very entertaining and I was shocked to learn that you got such a great product together in only a few weeks. Thanks for your warm hospitality. Hope to see you guys again. Woot 516!!!
  8. MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Jason. Im sure we'll cross paths again soon.
    Stay away from those death sticks :) --Billy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.