main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto *** Star Wars Fan Day - swap meet & gaming fun ***

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TragicLad, Jun 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elewyn

Elewyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002

veggie burgers! mmmmm fake meat ;)

2. -SANBAS-

-SANBAS- Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2002
    No..no..that's "faux" burgers like "I would buy you a green dress but not a real green dress because it's that's cruel."

But only if I had a million dollars.

3. Elewyn

Apr 23, 2002

Okay you asked for it!

If i had a million republic credits, if i had a million credits....i would buy you a hut, a hut in dagobah.

If i had a million credits, if i had a million credits, i would buy you some nice furniture for your hut, like maybe a nice holographic chess board for your droids to play with.

If i had a million credits, if i had a million credits. I would buy you the falcon, a nice reliable piece of junk.

If i had a million credits, i would buy your droids.....

if i had a million credits,if i had a million credits, i would build a treefort down on endor, if i had a million credits your clones could help it wouldn't be that hard.

If i had a million credits, we could put a tiny bonfire up there...and we could go up there and make wookie cookies..you know they make pre-wraped wookie cookies but they don't make pre-wrapped death sticks...well can you balme them? well...yeah!

if i had a million credits, if i had a million credits, i would buy you a fur coat, but not a real fur coat cause thats creul (and wookies would eat you)

if i had a million credits, if i had a million credits, i would buy you an exotic pet like a ewok...or a bantha (corenlius dances!)

if i had a million credits, if i had a millin credits, i would buy darth vader's remains ooo all those crazy sith lord bones

if i had a million credits i would buy your droids.....

if i had a milion credits, we wouldn't have to walk to the moisture farm. If i had a million credits we'd take a landspeeder 'cause its costs more

if i had a million credits, we wouldn't have to drink blue milk..but we would drink blue milk..of course we would we'd just drink more and buy really expensive glasses, like naboo glasses!

if i had a million credits, if i had a million credits, i would buy you the queens dress, but not the real queen's dress thats cruel! (so we'd use her decoy)

if i had a million credits, if i had a million credits i would buy you some art, like han solo in carbonite for your hutt palace.

if i had a million credits, if i had a million credits, i would buy you an artoo, haven't you always wanted an artOO! (beep)

if i had a million credits, if i had a million credits, if i had a million credits, if i had a million credits...if i had a million creeedddditttts oooooo....

....i'd be George Lucas :D

4. Jedi_Kat

Jedi_Kat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 6, 2002
    *Kat cracks up*

Hmm...did you make that up all by yourself!? It's BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT I tell you!!

;) ;) nudge nudge

5. Elewyn

Apr 23, 2002

Must give credit where credit is due! song by Elewyn and Jedi Kat...thank you, thank you..no don't throw flowers just send money :D

6. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    That was great! Now I need to hear you sing it! add it to the collection!

:)

7. -SANBAS-

-SANBAS- Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2002
    *LOL*

I did ask for that didn't I?
    That was good.

8. Jedi_Kat

Jan 6, 2002
    Sing it? SURE! We sang it already on the phone while composing it, why not in public!?

However, there will be a performance fee...you understand...we're just starving artists, trying to make a living...and buy Star Wars merchandise. :)

9. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    Another song goes the way of the starwars sing alomg, next movie that will be one of the last hour sing-songs, by the way I loved it.

10. The_Last_Warrior

The_Last_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2002
    Ok, I will be there too....and I expect everyone to know who I am at that point. If someone comes up to me and says anything along the lines of "I don't believe we've met", or "Hi, I'm ****, you are?", I will run away screaming like a little girl.

Two points:

1) I don't have any things to swap, but would like the chance to make a few aquisitions. Will money be ok? Or what about liquer for those from the lush side of the force...?

2) I will be coming from Yonge and Eglinton. I will be able to take a few people in my car. If you are in the area, or can be picked up from Sheppard station (where the line was), I have plenty of trunk space for items, and am happy to take whomever I can. I have one space already taken, but that means I can take up to three more people, and possibly a few in the trunk.
    PM me if you'd like a ride, and I'll see what I can do.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing you all again, and am sure a good time will be had by all.

And oh yeah. I'll be bringing a stick to hit Jedi Kat with. :D

Jake

11. Dain_Bramage

Dain_Bramage Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2002
    Make sure the stick has no protective foam over it.

12. Jedi_Kat

Jan 6, 2002
    *note to self: ignore The_Last_Warrior, WHOEVER HE IS, at the swap...and bring bigger stick*

13. Jedi_Kat

Jan 6, 2002
    BTW, if anyone wants a Puzz-3D Millenium Falcon, let me know now whether or not to bring them (I have 2 that I can part with), because they're big boxes, and I don't want to lug them there and back home if no one wants them...that is all.

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

14. One_More_Shadow

One_More_Shadow Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    I shall be there, along with that Last Warrior fellow who's real name escapes me at this moment... John? Jettster? Something along those lines.

15. Darth_Shaun

Darth_Shaun Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2002
    I will be accepting visa/mastercard, cash, personal cheques and beer for all items.

Well if I have any. I may not have much to bring to the swap myself. Everything is in storage and I would have to climb into the unit and dig. Not fun.

I will be sure to bring a stick though. Sounds like protection might be needed.

BTW...love the song!

16. One_More_Shadow

One_More_Shadow Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Qui-Gon Jake--that's it!

Or maybe he was Jake Lloyd....

Okay, that was low. Sorry, bud.

17. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    OK, I'm interested in the Falcon.

Still have no idea what I can trade for it though...

18. Jedi_Kat

Jan 6, 2002
    That's one!

19. Psiberian

Psiberian Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2000
    I'd be interested in the Falcon too Kat - I could hang it up next to the Star Destroyer... :)

Not too sure what I have to trade either though...Just out of curiosity, is anyone interested in cards from the limited edition Star Wars CCG? I've got a lot of those that I can trade from the Original, Dagobah, and Cloud City sets. If you don't play the game, they do have some really nice pictures on them. :)

Oh, and I might take you up on that ride Jake! Thanks! (Though I'd rather have a seat in the car...not that the trunk doesn't sound comfortable, but... :D )

20. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm interested in a Falcon, as well. We can work something out, no need to lug it all the way out there to lug it back :)

*Adam must remember to pick up a Puzz 3D R2-D2 and Star Destoryer*

Edit: ruh-oh!

21. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Kat, I believe we'd talked about the Falcons when we were at the TRU downtown. Have you got one for me?

22. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Oh oh Kat...

Looks like you have a fight on your hands.

Of course you can parlay that into some interesting bidding...

I bid 200 quatloos!

23. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Hey Kat! For the Falcon, I'll let you spend some quality time in my apartment! Heh - that's gotta be worth something (note - I never said anything about myself - she'd be more interested in the apartment and it's contents)

24. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    Its the wall she is after, everyone loves ken's wall its what makes him cool, everyone is just wallnuts

25. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    "I'll let you spend some quality time in my apartment!" -- That's one for someone's quote book. I don't know whose but someone's.

Ken is cool regardless of his wall but Ken's wall is also cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.