Star Wars Fan Fiction Writing Game!

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by jedi_ginny, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... "the KITCHEN!!!"...

... he twirled her into another room, the imperial mess hall, taking the twi'lek into the royal kitchen as he smoothly picked up the proper pans and ingredients and cooked up a storm...

... the twi'lek was thrilled... she spoke...
  2. oneal Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... "Master Jedi, there is something i have to tell you that has been on my mind for the past few minutes that we've known each other, something so important, something so deep inside of me that cannot be ignored, cannot be extinguished, that cannot be changed... "

"I... am...

3. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... on a diet"

... and she smiled coyly at the jedi master covered in flour and special sauce...

... he prepares to speak...but
  4. oneal Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... is interrupted by a loud noise coming from the throne room...

as the partially armored Royally All-Seeing Ball Earl 'Wedgie' comes flying into the room, knocked hard on the kitchen floor by a very powerful, very angry and very small

Toy-Darian Degs... hovering above the Red Armored Imperial Guardsman...
  5. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... "captain stormball? is that you?"... degs says looking at master aids... "lets get out of here"

... the jedi master grabs the twi'lek by the wrist and they run to the back exit of the kitchen...

... then he stops, remembering another twi'lek jedi...

..."wait...
  6. oneal Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... we can;t leave Aayla Secura with the Dominatrix and the Emperor in his Hideous Black Bikini, we have to save her..."

"they are gone, while i was fighting the Royal 'Balls, they stole away into a shuttle and escaped, but i got a tracer on them, we have to leave before we are discovered"... shouted Degs frantically

they opened a door leading to the Speeder garage and...
  7. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... in front of them stood a menacing hooded figure dressed in black... he pulls his cloak away from his face... Its oneil-wan kenobi!!!

... his face painted with lipstick and eyeliner, his teech blackened by eating his words, he pulls out his lightsaber, slowly igniting one red blade, then another... blocking the path of the two former stormballs...
  8. oneal Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... the Trio responded in unison... "YOU!?!?!"

"but you were a stormball?"

... "I was a StormBall before... now I am THE Sith Lord, Darth Oneal-Wan... you took away my fame and fortune by leaving the group, now prepare to die!"

he leaped at the Jedi and Toy-Darian... his dual lightsabre blazing in a blur of deadly fury...
  9. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... the toy-darian barely evades the attack, he holds up his rifle to block the sith but the lightsaber cuts through the metal like a hot knife through butter, the two jedi ignite their sabers instantly, protecting degs from another attack...

... they advance toward the sith, he retreats to gain more ground... their lightsabers burning the air in a sizzle of fire and energy...

the bright red dual blades of the sith lord simultaneously parrying and attacking the jedi as they try to gain the advantage... red on blue for master jedi aids and red on green for jedi marga secura...

... unrelenting...
  10. oneal Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... odor emanated from the Sith Lord, countless decades of unwashed robes flowing, pushing the stench around, distracting the two Jedi, preventing them from properly coordinating their attack...

this was the secret of the Sith...
    for thousands of years, the Sith had neglected to wash their robes, later realizing this was to be used to their advantage...
  11. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... jedi master aids jumped high, using the force to propell him away from reach, as the twi'lek attacked low to make the sith attempt to defend himself...

... compromising his position, the sith lord retreated to another part of the imperial palace... to the hidden world of the emperor...

the royal...
  12. anakin_malfoy Jedi Knight

star 1
  13. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ...filled to bursting with various types of powder, face powder for smooth non-oily skin, body powder for keeping you dry, baby powder for delicate skin, butt powder for keeping your nether regions dry and odor-free, ball powder for ...
  14. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    ... making sure you can play billiards properly. There was also a wide range of other beauty products. The Emperor valued beauty... although really it looked like all these don't really make any difference on his appearance.

Darth Oneal-Wan locked the door and thought up a plan. Somehow he had to defeat these two Jedi. He was after all, THE Sith Lord. After he defeats these puny Jedi maybe he'll go after the Emperor next....

Throwing away his delusions of grandeur for a minute, he looked around him at all the cosmetics the Emperor stocked up on. If there was one thing Master Aids and a Twi'lek had in common, it is their love for lipstick.

He found one of a nice crimson color. He braced himself, opened the door, threw the lipstick outside and watched as Marga Secura and Master Aids fought over it....

15. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... master aids being closer to the door leapt for the lipstick, casting aside his lightsaber for the red colored cosmetic...

... the twi'lek grabbed his legs and pulled him away, making him hit his face squarely on the wall, momentarily distracting him...

... marga made for the lipstick as quickly as she could...
  16. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    Master Aids was still conscious enough to use the Force and call the lipstick to him. It flew right into his hands, causing Marga Secura to hit the door. She looked at Master Aids angrily.

"Give me that"

"No way."

"Give it to me!!!!"

"Hrmmm... okaaaay... for a price."

"What do you want?!?!!?"
  17. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... "a lock of your hair"... replied aids with a smug look on his face...

... "uh...
  18. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    Marga Secura saw her reflection on the mirrored door of the Emperor's Powder Room, put her hand on her head and.... then a sudden realization dawned....

"WHY YOU..." she threatened, and ran towards Master Aids. Bad move though, as the bump she sustained when she hit the door left her disoriented. Instead of attacking Master Aids, she lost her footing... but her fall was promptly broken by the other Jedi.

"Let go of me!" she said shrilly.

"Nope," Master Aids replied with that patented flirty smirk. The smirk silenced the Twi'lek.
  19. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... she slowly runs her hands through master aids dark gold-highlighted hair... caringly pulling him closer to her face...

... sensuously caressing him ... the jedi master was in her trance... his smirk losing it power over the twi'lek... until...

... he feels a sharp pain in his groin... doubling-over in agony he sees the twi'lek grab the lipstick from his hand and run off giggling...
  20. anakin_malfoy Jedi Knight

star 1
    while this was happening, 12 parsecs away...

"Grand Moff Moffet, I have news." , said Darth Ball. "I've just finished cleaning your toilet, you're new stock of fresh carrots is now in the death star pantry, we've deciphered that the most probable hyperspace exit point of the Millennium Gwaihir will be on Endor, the Emperor summons you to Coruscant, and dinner is served,"

"Very well. What's for dinner, my friend?", asked the Grand Moff.

"Curds and Whey, sir."
  21. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... "you know very well that i am on a strict diet of carrots... grand moffs have to watch our figures, so we look sexy in our military grays... very much unlike that so-called sith who claims he looks 'sexy in leather'...

22. anakin_malfoy Jedi Knight

star 1
    "But I'd have to disagree, sir." answered Darth Ball politely, "I personally think that Darth Malfoy is extremely sexy, with or without leather."

Grand Moff Moffet replied...
  23. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3

"And just how did you know that? How did you come by that information? Are your methods worthy of being videoed?"

24. anakin_malfoy Jedi Knight

star 1
    "I've got something better..." retorted Darth Ball. "Darth Malfoy hidden footage!"
  25. StompboXX Jedi Knight

star 2
    "You have my 'CRACKED SHOT' video?!?!?" A this point the Grand Moff lost all of his composure.

He lunged at Darth Ball and started tearing his clothes apart, pinning that big lug of a sith against the wall and started chewing off a piece of the sith's flesh.

A few moments later, the chewing turned into nibbling. Nibbling turned into kissing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.