Star Wars Fan Fiction Writing Game!

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by jedi_ginny, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3

... uses the Force to push Darth Malfoy away from her. Darth Malfoy lands heavily on his back a few meters away.

Suddenly, Master Aids flies in with his velcro-and-bubble-gum-repaired hang glider!

He lands on the speeder parking lot and surveys the situation.

"You will pay for the Jedi you kidnapped today, Dominatrix," he said arrogantly.

"Oh?" the Dominatrix challenged. "You will soon see that my Jedi powers are far better than yours... What... you thought I was just a plain, ignorant woman trying to make a living by managing a half-naked cloneband? I trained under Yaddle, a great Jedi Knight!"

Master Aids stepped forward to begin his attack once more. The Dominatrix did not even flinch.

"I suggest you step back before you slip on that bantha poodoo," she said.

"What bantha poodoo?" Master Aids asked. But too late, he had already stepped on the pile of poodoo and slipped.

"That bantha poodoo," the Dominatrix replied. She walked away, still carrying the unconscious Mistress Secura.

Meanwhile... Darth Malfoy regained consciousness....
  2. oneal Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... and he pleads to the Dominatrix... "please take me, i wanted so much to dance, i am weak in the Dance Side of the Force, take me in as your padawan, i want to lean how to dance, even before the StormBalls became as famous as they are, i've always wanted to be one of them..."

*sob*
    *cry*
    *weep*

meanwhile, the Jedi Twi'lek starts to wake from her slumber and mutters ... "Aids, I...
  3. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... think i'm going to be sick... Your smelly boy-band wanna-be of a companion is disgusting, he'll never be famous as a dancer, but there is something i need to tell you... the dominatrix is my ...
  4. oneal Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... evil twin sister!!!"

" we were separated at birth, and she grew up in the streets till a vile, disgusting, revolting Hutt took her in as a dancer, and eventually he set her free, and married her, what do think of that? hence her fascination with dancing boy-bands and constantly wearing that gold bikini"

you need to win her heart if you really want me to...
  5. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    ... dance for you in private! That's all you wanted from me all along, is it?"

Master Aids was struck that she had read his innermost desires...

"Your thoughts betray you, Aids... I wish you would just..."

6. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... grab me and take me in your arms and forever we will...
  7. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    ... dance "Bakit Papa?"!"

Master Aids could not resist it. He had to dance. He just had to dance. So he grabbed Mistress Secura and started to dance with her.

Darth Malfoy looks on jealously. So he runs and joins in... but slips in the bantha poodoo again! He...

8. oneal Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... squirms like there's no tomorrow...

Darth Malfoy was feeling disgusted with himself for losing Jedi Aids to a beautiful, blue-hued alien, he felt that he was so much more lovely compared to her, but it was his dancing skills that lacked that extra 'oomph' needed to win the Jedi over

He shouted ...
  9. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... "Aids, you make me want to be a better man, a better dancer, a better lover... i've never wanted anyone more than i wanted you, except maybe that boba fett guy when he was young, those eyes, those lips, that attitude... "

The Dominatrix took this opportunity to make her move and...
  10. oneal Jedi Knight

star 1
    ...takes Darth malfoy and kisses him square on the lips... forgetting that he smelled worse than a molting dewback...

she pushes him away and says ...
  11. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    "EEEEEEWWWWWWW!!! What in the galaxy came over me?!?!? This is ridiculous! I am a Dark Jedi, I should be better than this! Alright! I will put together a new band,... I will call it the... Royal Balls. They shall all wear Red Spandex!"

She pointed at Darth Malfoy...

"You shall be apprentice to Darth Ball. He shall teach you the powers of the Dance side...."

Master Aids felt a pang of jealousy too. So he kissed Darth Malfoy too! But he forgot about the poodoo also, and suddenly pushed him away. Aids said...

12. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... "why you arrogant, little, disgusting... just because you think you look sexy in leather, and your skills are complete in making lightsabres, it doesn't mean you can take advantage of me like that"

and he slaps him hard on the face...

Malfoy, in shock is unable to speak

while, a few meters away, the Twi'lek looks puzzled by this strange sight... she begins to speak...
  13. oneal Jedi Knight

star 1
    ...in tongues... "Nai I Vala Nauva Aselye"

then behind them the Dominatrix pulls out her...
  14. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    ... lightsabre! It was an elegant weapon. The hilt was curved, and the blade was a very deep purple color. But wait! She pulled out another! She wields two! She aimed the sabres at both Master Aids and Darth Malfoy.

"This party's over!"

Meanwhile, Mistress Secura continued to speak in tongues... "I amar prestar aen..."

Master Aids looked helplessly and started to move forward. Darth Malfoy did the same. And once again, they both slipped on the bantha poodoo....

15. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... and slide right into each other... they embrace... and on their faces shone an expression of pure...

disgust...

The Dominatrix waits for them to pull themselves up...

they dust each other off, getting the bantha dung and sand out of the nooks and crannies they usually get into...

malfoy, admiring the Jedi's body says...
  16. oneal Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... so, where do you work out? just at the temple gym or do you perform any other kind of 'excercise'?

forgetting that there was a very unhappy Dominatrix holding long, hard and vibrating lightsabres in both hands

the Jedi looks into Darth Malfoy's eyes and says...
  17. Anakiningining Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... "you've got something on your face"...

and laughs out loud at the Sith

the Dominatrix, disgusted by this pathetic display moves in with her lightsabres

taunting the Jedi and the Sith...
  18. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    "This is pathetic! Ugh!" The Dominatrix twirls the sabres and aims them at the Jedi and the Sith once more.

"This party is definitely over. I want you two to go into that building and go take a bath! Sheesh! I expect you both back here in 30 minutes!"

The Jedi and the Sith ran excitedly to the building. Once inside, they....

19. oneal Jedi Knight

star 1
    ... slowly wash each other off...

the Dominatrix turns to the Twi'lek and says ...

"you will never know true power as i have controlling the StormBalls"...

"the StormBalls were the biggest set of 'Balls in the Galaxy"...

..."nothing can ever replace them, not the 'boys-whacking-off-with-sticks' routine Darth Malfoy or Master Jedi Aids' attempts at a solo career"...

... " it is I who makes or breaks one's entertainment career in the galaxy... it is... 'urk'" as she is cut off in mid-sentence by
  20. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    ... a very excited giggle and a scream coming from inside the building! The Dominatrix and Mistress Secura (still speaking in tongues... "...han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith.") run to the building to investigate, and were both horrified when they saw...

21. anakin_malfoy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Master Aids, holding his lightsaber very tightly, Darth Malfoy's arm severed from the elbow.

Aids said "Sorry, i got carried away..."
  22. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    ... and I just couldn't resist him..."

Mistress Secura suddenly stopped speaking in tongues.

"This is horrible! I can't believe this. What were you both thinking?!?!?"

Master Aids looked at Mistress Secura and said, "Well, I was just...."

23. anakin_malfoy Jedi Knight

star 1
    he was suddenly cut off...

a mysterious figure just entered the building, clad in a black cloak, an air of benevolence about him...

"My Master..." Darth Malfoy said, as he kneels down.

"Rise, my friend...", said the Dark Lord in a cold voice. "you have done well."

Then he pulled back his cloak to reveal..

...Oneal-Wan Kenobi
  24. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3
    Master Aids stared at Oneal-Wan Kenobi in horror.

"You are a Sith?!?!"

"No, Master Aids. I am THE Sith. This is my apprentice, Darth Malfoy. He has done well for his first mission. Although I still cannot figure out why he's so smitten with you. I should have trained him when he was younger. He's a great apprentice, but sometimes.... Ugh!"

"No. You can't be a Sith!", said Master Aids incredulously.

"Well I am! Nothing you can do about it now! Sheesh. Stop whining!" Oneal-Wan Kenobi stretched out his hand and hit Master Aids with Sith lightning. Master Aids crumpled on the floor. Darth Oneal-Wan just stared at his form with a trace of pity in his eyes.

Mistress Secura rushed to help Master Aids... only to be hit by Sith lightning too.

The Dominatrix stepped out of the shadows, lightsabres in hand....
  25. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3

double post! please ignore. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.