main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars fan films resource

Discussion in 'Archive: Turkey' started by kuatengineer, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuatengineer

kuatengineer Jedi Master star 2

Apr 3, 2008
    Hello,
    I've put together a web site that's dedicated to Star Wars fan films, and I wanted to see if the people here can help me out. I search the web looking for these films, and I have found a lot. But, I know there are a lot of films out there (and web sites) that aren't in English, and I think there are films I haven't found. Please visit my sit here:

http://www.kuatengineer.webs.com/

If you know of a film that I'm missing, or of a resource that would help me find more, I would appreciate an yhelp finding them.

Thanks

2. Darth_Pyross

Darth_Pyross Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    Neat idea :)

As for Turkish fan films, there is 1 complete (the Trap), 1 incomplete (Beginning of the End) and 1 in post-production (Rise of the Rebellion).

The Trap and the Rise of the Rebellion are made by the FF user "Turkfan", you should contact him for links ;)

3. kuatengineer

Apr 3, 2008
    Thanks very much for the info. I have had some contact with Turkfan, and I am really looking forward yo Rise of the Rebellion when it's released. Have you heard anything lately about Beginning of the End? It looks like it will be a great film when it's finished, but I haven't had any luck getting in touch with the film-maker.

4. Darth_Pyross

May 8, 2005
    I had separate contacts with the crew and unfortunately the situation seems a bit critical for "Beginning of the End". Each crew member is now more interested in their personal careers and the movie will likely be completed in a future far away (if it will ever be completed, that is).

5. kuatengineer

Apr 3, 2008
    It would be a shame if it never got finished. I assume at this point that it's post-production work that needs to be done, and not pick-up filimng? If so, the director could probably get help through the Fan Films forum in completing the post production work. I think people would jump at the chance to be a part of it.

6. Darth_Pyross

May 8, 2005
    I agree with you, I'll tell him about this.

7. kuatengineer

Apr 3, 2008
    Excellent. I will help with contacts if I can.

8. Darth_Pyross

May 8, 2005
    I got word from the director of the movie, he says that he sent the raw shots to one of the crew members who has done the original visuals (he wasnt able to take part for years due to his professional career).

He says that if he cannot get the help from him, he will seek advice from FF.

9. kuatengineer

Apr 3, 2008
    Thanks for checking with him. It looks like that will be a great film, and I'm glad to hear that it's still got a good chance to be finished.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.