main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars fan films resource

Discussion in 'Archive: Denmark' started by kuatengineer, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuatengineer

kuatengineer Jedi Master star 2

Apr 3, 2008
    Hello,
    I've put together a web site that's dedicated to Star Wars fan films, and I wanted to see if the people here can help me out. I search the web looking for these films, and I have found a lot. But, I know there are a lot of films out there (and web sites) that aren't in English, and I think there are films I haven't found. Please visit my sit here:

http://www.kuatengineer.webs.com/

If you know of a film that I'm missing, or of a resource that would help me find more, I would appreciate an yhelp finding them.

Thanks

2. Qui-Gina-Jinn

Qui-Gina-Jinn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 2, 2003
    Hello there :)

Please notice that advertising is not allowed on these boards and that posting the same thread on multiple boards is considered spam.

You should visit the FanFilm forum

3. kuatengineer

kuatengineer Jedi Master star 2

Apr 3, 2008

Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't mean to come through with spam. I have been posting on the FanFilm Forum for a few months, and they have great info. I have also found that some great films have gone unnoticed at times over there, usually because they aren't in English. So, in forums like these, I've gotten some good feedback on films that haven't been discussed over there. Hopefully, someone will point me to some that I haven't found before :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.