Star Wars Fan Force meeting - Movie Friday Dec 13

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Dec 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Star Wars FF meeting
    Crossroads 20 Friday
    12/13 meet at 6 PM for 7 PM showing of that other Star..thingy....
    Star Trek Nemesis
  2. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    That's what we are trying to do too Don. Host a Fan Force meeting on the 13th.

-Universal
  3. Starburstlvr Jedi Knight

star 1
    Of course, since I work at a movie theater I will not be able to attend - however, I will eventually be able to see the film - and for FREE! So, I take some consolation. Hope the gang has fun!
  4. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Say, which movie theater do you work at? I need an in to help promote The Two Towers next week.
  5. jadesaber2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I would go, but I've got work on Friday from 5 to 9. Ah well. Maybe I'll be able to catch The Two Towers.
  6. Starburstlvr Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh, remember I live in Wilmington - and work at really the only theater worth going to in town. Honestly, I'm not just saying that 'cause I work there. :)
  7. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks like me and Chris might come. I'll find out a little later if our plans are final or not.
  8. Qui-Gon-Was-Right Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey all. I am new to this group and this is my first message. My name is Adriel and I am going to try to meet up with everyone at Crossroads tommorow to see Nemesis. If I get off work on time, I look forward to meeting you all.
  9. dinoX Jedi Knight

star 3
    work 3-9 every weeknight, so i'm not coming...but I'll be there in spirit like every other meeting! ;p

eventually i might come to one though...
  10. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok shal we all meet inside the lobby? Seems to be kind of miserable out today. The more people the better so it looks like there will be 5 or so? Chris will be with me and I'm sure I can find Don ok but how do we recognize Adriel? Or do you think you could find us ok?

Well I'll see everyone later!
    ~Natalie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.